Author Topic: How many members in 2017?  (Read 13793 times)

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: How many members in 2017?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2016, 01:38:56 AM »
They can reshuffle all they want as no-one here is renewing memberships.

Speak for yourself

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2016, 01:40:18 AM »
Also, be cautious. People get a bit of a superiority complex going on when they think someone isn't a member

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2016, 01:18:33 PM »
Thanks to a great family holiday last week and to a lesser extent the glowing incompetence of the "Focus on Footy" Circus Troupe my enthusiasm for 2017 and my love for this club has been rekindled

Will be renewing; proudly but to what extent depends on the circus troupe

If they take power I down grade. They lose or preferably crawl back under their rock and I maintain.

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2016, 02:42:03 PM »
My family will go from 2 x 3121 memberships and a kids membership down to 2 x 3 game memberships.

I was going to completely give it away, but the 3 game membership suits.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2016, 02:44:48 PM »
If they Sack Hardwick will buy 5 memberships.

If not, will renew my own!

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2016, 02:58:04 PM »
You're not a true supporter if you're not a member go support another team.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2016, 04:30:30 PM »
Thanks to a great family holiday last week and to a lesser extent the glowing incompetence of the "Focus on Footy" Circus Troupe my enthusiasm for 2017 and my love for this club has been rekindled

Will be renewing; proudly but to what extent depends on the circus troupe

If they take power I down grade. They lose or preferably crawl back under their rock and I maintain.

Cannot maintain my current memberships if Phil Allison ends up on the board. When you know someone and don't agree with how they tried every means possible to get on the board expect for nominating and facing the members. Well. ...

Also, cannot supoort 2 people who have only become members so they could get gifted a seat on the board.

It's that simple,  so yep for the first time ever I am putting conditions on my support of the club.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2016, 05:15:57 PM »
Not a true supporter of the club Will.  Through thick and thin.  In any weather.  Is it ok to not renew if you don't agree with the coach extension?

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2016, 05:22:13 PM »
Not a true supporter of the club Will.  Through thick and thin.  In any weather.  Is it ok to not renew if you don't agree with the coach extension?
So with that logic, those two who weren't members have not stuck through thick and thin in the past. So they are not true supporters of our club. You shouldn't want them either Harry.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 05:41:33 PM »
So with that logic, those two who weren't members have not stuck through thick and thin in the past. So they are not true supporters of our club. You shouldn't want them either Harry.

They're members though. 

DGAF if they're members or not.  Our current duds are members but doubt they watch any games or could even list 3 players. 

Our president thinks her club is black and gold. 

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 07:47:49 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Said i will be renewing, that's not in question. So please show me some respect and not twist things.  Unlike some who said they eill not renew while Hardwick is coach, I will remain a member

But if certain people wind up on the board, then instead of getting $6.5k out of me they get less.

But not renewing will not happen

Clear?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 08:25:43 PM by WilliamPowell »

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2016, 08:13:46 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Said i will be renewing, that's not in question. So please show me some respect and not twist things.  Unlike spme who said they eill not renew whipe Hardwick is coach, I will remain a member

But if certain people wind up on the board, then instead of getting $6.5k out of me they get less.

Clear?

Just winding up the tools that say you're not a true supporter if you're not a member.   IDGAF if a supporter is not a member, doesn't make them any less a supporter.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2016, 08:52:24 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Said i will be renewing, that's not in question. So please show me some respect and not twist things.  Unlike spme who said they eill not renew whipe Hardwick is coach, I will remain a member

Clear?

Just winding up the tools that say you're not a true supporter if you're not a member.   IDGAF if a supporter is not a member, doesn't make them any less a supporter.

And if everyone was like you we wouldnt have a club, but all to willing to spout off on forums.
Get stuffing real

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2016, 08:53:07 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Clear?

How can they be supporters? They may follow or barrack for Richmond but by definition cannot be supporters. Supporters support the club in real terms. That means putting their hard earned money on the line and give it to the club. If you don't do that, how on earth can you support the club? Do you think the club has some sort of telepathic sensor that can feel the barracking from afar and make it feel better?
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2016, 09:22:07 PM »

Read what i wrote Harry

Clear?

How can they be supporters? They may follow or barrack for Richmond but by definition cannot be supporters. Supporters support the club in real terms. That means putting their hard earned money on the line and give it to the club. If you don't do that, how on earth can you support the club? Do you think the club has some sort of telepathic sensor that can feel the barracking from afar and make it feel better?

Unfortunately some people are just in it for themselves and their own gratification