Author Topic: The "Malvern Crew" - Will you support their bid ?  (Read 5253 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
The "Malvern Crew" - Will you support their bid ?
« on: October 30, 2016, 06:39:12 PM »
Hopefully they learnt form Hisckock's being sniped by the nepotistic media and will have it together.
Post draft period.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: The "Malvern Crew" - Will you support their bid ?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 06:40:37 PM »
Hopefully they learnt form Hisckock's being sniped by the nepotistic media and will have it together.
Post draft period.
I heard they won't be making a challenge.

Hayden Morris will be invited onto the board in the future... :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 06:57:32 PM »
Can they communicate with clarity a plan?

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 07:14:20 PM »
Like sack Hardwick? If so, merge thread please.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 07:16:45 PM »

This is the thing
Caracella and Balmey.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 09:10:28 PM »

This is the thing

That's better than the current board who've drummed up 5 pillars of nothingness and an end of season review with an implementation plan that is neither seen nor heard....
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 10:12:52 PM »
Just sounds like yet another large bottle of cheap whine to me
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 10:24:13 PM »

You happy with the current Bored Owl?
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2016, 10:40:47 PM »

You happy with the current Bored Owl?
Wrong question. Should have asked are you happy to be in the position of just MAYBE  making the 8 in yr 8. It does not matter where we are coming from, but 8 yrs in the minimum expectation should be top 4 IF NOT A PREMIERSHIP.
Our supporters thrive on mediocrity what is sad is they dont seem to know any better.

We exist to win premierships, we dont exist to be the most community friendly and politically correct club in the land.But hey that seems to be the main criteria for so many.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 10:56:10 PM »
Your memory is short claw. 30 years of mediocrity interspersed with the odd year of finals. As much as I hated our 2016 performance this is the greatest sustained period of performance by the RFC in 34 years , since 1982 and the end of our great period. It still may not remotely look like winning a premiership but it is still our best and given our recruits we may make finals again in 2017. Probably making up the numbers but you never know.  You could make a pretty convincing argument Hardwick is our best coach in 34 years which is an indictment on the rest or you could say our best administration in 34 years which is probably more to the truth.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2016, 11:02:31 PM »
Your memory is short claw. 30 years of mediocrity interspersed with the odd year of finals. As much as I hated our 2016 performance this is the greatest sustained period of performance by the RFC in 34 years , since 1982 and the end of our great period. It still may not remotely look like winning a premiership but it is still our best and given our recruits we may make finals again in 2017. Probably making up the numbers but you never know.  You could make a pretty convincing argument Hardwick is our best coach in 34 years which is an indictment on the rest or you could say our best administration in 34 years which is probably more to the truth.
LOL MATE THANKS FOR MAKING MY POINT. We dont know any better.
Just for you we have been middling nothing more and if that is what is it you say OUR GREATEST SUSTAINED PERFORMANCE IN 34 YRS IT MEANS JACK poo. hORRID mIDDLING POOR IT IS ALL THE SAME THING AT NO STAGE HAVE WE REOMOTELY LOOKED LIKE BEING TOP 4 YET ALONE WIN A PREMIERSHIP.
Sorry about the caps too lazy to re do bit like the club eh near enough good enough.

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2016, 12:37:30 AM »
Just for you we have been middling nothing more and if that is what is it you say OUR GREATEST SUSTAINED PERFORMANCE IN 34 YRS IT MEANS JACK poo. hORRID mIDDLING POOR IT IS ALL THE SAME THING AT NO STAGE HAVE WE REOMOTELY LOOKED LIKE BEING TOP 4 YET ALONE WIN A PREMIERSHIP.
Sorry about the caps too lazy to re do bit like the club eh near enough good enough.

:clapping

Btw TDY is right, whether we like it or not the last 3 years have been our best sustained period since 82. And frankly its poor but thats what we've got. Just gotta live with it till it gets better
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Ruanaidh

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2016, 07:22:39 AM »
RFC - The 'Democrats' of the AFL. Riven by PC and sophistry, led by self-serving nepotists and followed by propagandised and deluded infants who will accept any paternal abuse  in order to assuage harsh realities.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »

Excuse me we are a highly competitive sporting business at the RFC

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2016, 10:59:45 AM »
i'll need to know thier plan before voting for anyone....