Author Topic: The "Malvern Crew" - Will you support their bid ?  (Read 5224 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Re: The "Malvern Crew" - Will you support their bid ?
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2016, 11:03:06 AM »
i'll need to know thier plan before voting for anyone....

:banghead
Doesn't anyone read my posts. They are not challenging is the word I have from the inside. One of the surgeons in their group, who operates on our players, has been told he'll get an invite to join the board in the not too distant future.
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2016, 12:41:30 PM »
RFC - The 'Democrats' of the AFL. Riven by PC and sophistry, led by self-serving nepotists and followed by propagandised and deluded infants who will accept any paternal abuse  in order to assuage harsh realities.

Make RIchmond Great Again.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2016, 12:53:13 PM »

Doesn't anyone read my posts. They are not challenging is the word I have from the inside. One of the surgeons in their group, who operates on our players, has been told he'll get an invite to join the board in the not too distant future.

Our bad. Forgot that what you say is the be all and end all. Maybe we should turn this forum into YBB's blog so we don't have to discuss anything anymore, just listen to him and his inside source

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2016, 01:17:41 PM »
There will be an election this year Doc

2 spots, 3 nominations

And BTW

I wonder when I'll be getting my invite to join the board?

Really the club on this issue just doesn't get it, it would appear
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2016, 01:44:49 PM »

Our bad. Forgot that what you say is the be all and end all. Maybe we should turn this forum into YBB's blog so we don't have to discuss anything anymore, just listen to him and his inside source
The source works with the surgeon involved. Pretty good info if you ask me. Sure, they can change their minds but that is the status at this point in time.

If you don't want me to post , I won't.  You can then go on posting in ignorant bliss. I couldn't care less.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2016, 04:00:30 PM »
Rfc stuffed up when they hired a moron to appease the feminist corporate agenda.

No issue with women, just egotistical fools.
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2016, 04:01:09 PM »
Aka Benny's enabler
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2016, 04:01:39 PM »
Bennabler, if younwill
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Jonesracing82

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2016, 04:12:16 PM »

yes i did, hence i posted that i'll need to see a plan "before voting for anyone".

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2016, 04:37:43 PM »

yes i did, hence i posted that i'll need to see a plan "before voting for anyone".
Sorry but you said "their" plan. They don't have one as they are not challenging as far as I'm aware. That's why I wrote what I wrote.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 10:57:36 AM »

The source works with the surgeon involved. Pretty good info if you ask me. Sure, they can change their minds but that is the status at this point in time.

If you don't want me to post , I won't.  You can then go on posting in ignorant bliss. I couldn't care less.

Mate, post what you want when you want. Just don't expect everyone to drop what they were discussing because you claim to have a valid source. Even if it were correct, what would be wrong with a discussion about the hypothetical?

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »
Is there where the good doctor Harry and good doctor Claw have gone

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/news/st-kilda-board-challenge-expected-as-saints-season-from-hell-draws-closer-to-an-end-afl-riewoldt-rumour/1037iizhgyn6z1w406dhb8yuqv

The jungle drums are beating down Moorabin way as St Kilda’s season from Hell draws to an end, with boardroom upheaval predicted and football department changes likely.

At the moment Alan Richardson is considered safe as senior coach, but if the last two games of 2018 finish disastrously then so might Richo’s tenure.

Are they on the forums of St Kilda whipping up a fury of miscontent?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2018, 05:05:37 PM »
Claw's still sweating on his beloved Melbourne finally making the finals and going past us..... :shh

What happened to Yeahright.....?...almost miss the cheeky little scamp.... :shh :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2018, 05:57:09 PM »
:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2018, 08:13:50 PM »
Was good fun reading Ox’s posts.

That moron didn’t even have the good graces to admit he got mostly everything wrong.