Author Topic: Richmond recruiting boss Matt Clarke is confident Bolton can play Round 1 (HS)  (Read 5845 times)

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
I just really hope that the boys natural ability and flair are not smashed out of him by the Richmond so called development program.
Very different coaches around now so he has a chance. Hardwick isn't hands on with their development so they have a chance.
Stop kidding yourself YBB.
It's Halfwits game plan regardless of who holds the whiteboard.
The game plan will be very different in 2017. Wait and see. :shh

You heard something?

I sure hope so.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
I just really hope that the boys natural ability and flair are not smashed out of him by the Richmond so called development program.
Very different coaches around now so he has a chance. Hardwick isn't hands on with their development so they have a chance.

You heard something?

I sure hope so.
The doc has had some pretty decent mail of late..... let's hope it continues with this one.
None of us should have to put up with that crap ever again. Worst football I have ever seen us play in all my time.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Obviously has memory issues

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
From the reports on Bolton his tank is the issue at the moment which normally is sorted out after a couple of preseasons.

Is it Richmond's plan to gift him games as his tank would not be AFL ready at the start of next season?

FlashGordon

You heard something?

I sure hope so.
The doc has had some pretty decent mail of late..... let's hope it continues with this one.
None of us should have to put up with that crap ever again. Worst football I have ever seen us play in all my time.

Big call after we sat through the P1-P2 comedy capers, when the List Mangler was at the helm

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame

You heard something?

I sure hope so.

Big call after we sat through the P1-P2 comedy capers, when the List Mangler was at the helm
The STYLE of footy we played in 2016 was unwatchable. And I can never ever remember thinking that. Win, lose or draw over the years has never been that bad. IMO of course.

FlashGordon

You heard something?

I sure hope so.

The STYLE of footy we played in 2016 was unwatchable. And I can never ever remember thinking that. Win, lose or draw over the years has never been that bad. IMO of course.

absolutely agree and whoever is responsible for that game plan should never be allowed near our team ever again.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia

We'll finally play a 2016 style of footy, while every other team has evolved and we're behind the 8-ball yet again?
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

tony_montana

You heard something?

I sure hope so.

absolutely agree and whoever is responsible for that game plan should never be allowed near our team ever again.

oops too late..

FlashGordon

You heard something?

I sure hope so.

oops too late..

what do you mean oops its to late???   I was certain the review pinpointed that Lade and Choco and door man were responsible and I have literally blocked out all of next September in readiness for a month of finals culminating in the big one, Damien said so.  :huh