Author Topic: Review close to being revealed to supporters with 'implementation plan': O'Neal  (Read 23505 times)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
"The president said the review Richmond is undertaking with consultants Ernst and Young was close to being revealed to supporters with CEO Brendon Gale's "implementation plan".
From the first post on this thread.

YBB if the president claimed that she would reveal the review to the supporters why are you upset when posters are calling for its release?

Its been two months now Tic. Tic. Tic......
Who said I'm upset? I'm just saying that they are not going to release the real facts the review uncovered. They are still probably rewriting the review so it can be released for general consumption. It will be bare little resemblance to the original. :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

tony_montana

wgaf?

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
not me
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
"The president said the review Richmond is undertaking with consultants Ernst and Young was close to being revealed to supporters with CEO Brendon Gale's "implementation plan".

YBB if the president claimed that she would reveal the review to the supporters why are you upset when posters are calling for its release?

Who said I'm upset? I'm just saying that they are not going to release the real facts the review uncovered. They are still probably rewriting the review so it can be released for general consumption. It will be bare little resemblance to the original. :shh

So are you saying that they were deliberately deceiving paying members? And that doesn't upset you? It sure upsets me...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

So are you saying that they were deliberately deceiving paying members? And tghat doesn't upset you? It sure upsets me...
I would not call it deliberately deceiving members. It's more like white lies. Hiding sensitive information that may even lead to threats of defamation if published.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

So are you saying that they were deliberately deceiving paying members? And tghat doesn't upset you? It sure upsets me...
I would not call it deliberately deceiving members. It's more like white lies. Hiding sensitive information that may even lead to threats of defamation if published.

So why even say you're going to release the information?
Feels like we are enabling mediocrity again.
If you are right, it's just poor leadership.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

So why even say you're going to release the information?
Feels like we are enabling mediocrity again.
If you are right, it's just poor leadership.
I'm not saying it's the right thing to do. I'm saying it's the only way the club can see itself out of this mess it's put itself into.

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
So if you are right, you can see they've created another mess by communicating another promise that they haven't honoured.
Where I work it's called - "Do what you say".
Pretty basic stuff.

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Still going.  It's complicated.
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
She's as good as Hillary
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
I have emailed her asking about when the results of the review will be revealed, no answer to date