Author Topic: Jack Graham that is [merged]  (Read 182235 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Jack Graham that is [merged]
« Reply #1245 on: July 01, 2024, 08:02:30 PM »
Amateur hour at punt road.

Fat blokes running around pretending to look fit, others rushed back early to injure again, is  about as unprofessional as it gets.
Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1246 on: July 03, 2024, 09:03:18 PM »
Amateur hour at punt road.

Fat blokes running around pretending to look fit, others rushed back early to injure again, is  about as unprofessional as it gets.
Harsh but fair :snidegrin

Offline crackertiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #1247 on: July 04, 2024, 10:38:42 PM »
We all love him but he looks so slow lately and overweigh. I guess it's a result of a poor preseason and constant injuries? However, I do wonder if the nickname fridge is a clue to some of his own lifestyle choices and preparation. Is this the reason injuries reoccur for him?  Perhaps that's why he wants to stay.. It's an easy life at Richmond??...

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #1248 on: Yesterday at 05:45:22 AM »
We all love him but he looks so slow lately and overweigh. I guess it's a result of a poor preseason and constant injuries? However, I do wonder if the nickname fridge is a clue to some of his own lifestyle choices and preparation. Is this the reason injuries reoccur for him?  Perhaps that's why he wants to stay.. It's an easy life at Richmond??...

Wants to stay ?
He tried to leave and then cracked the sooks when Port picked up Horne-Francis

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1249 on: Yesterday at 08:00:43 AM »

I reckon he looked pretty fit at round 1.
A number of senior players look to be taking the pee on the coach since the injuries hit and they’ve realised we won’t be near finals.
Good for us #pickonegetitdone but a poor example to the cubs
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #1250 on: Yesterday at 09:30:37 AM »
He's always been aerobically fit but not a burst player.

Can't say I noticed or looked too closely at his physique at the game last weekend nor have I bothered (and won't) to watch the replay.

He needs to go regardless, whether it be trade or de-list.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #1251 on: Yesterday at 11:38:52 PM »

Wants to stay ?
He tried to leave and then cracked the sooks when Port picked up Horne-Francis

Damo, FYI

There's an article/interview by Jon Ralph last week on the paywall sports news website Code Sports where he says he wants to stay
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #1252 on: Yesterday at 11:49:29 PM »
We're gunna be stuck with this slug until the bitter end aren't we?   :facepalm
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.