Author Topic: Fort Lauderdale mass shooting  (Read 7011 times)

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
Re: Fort Lauderdale mass shooting
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 10:03:16 PM »
What's sicker, is these alt-right conspiracy nutjobs from the USA and UK flooded Australian twitter feeds about the Bourke St massacre last week trying to also claim the killer Dimitrious Gargasoulas was also a jihadist when he wasn't. They also spent last night flooding twitter claiming the Quebec Mosque shooter(s) were Muslims targetting their own when the mass murderer has turned out to be one of their own far right nationalists. They once again show they are no different to Islamic extremists and terrorists!

As opposed to the snowflake morons on the left?
Caracella and Balmey.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2017, 05:17:29 AM »
you'd be pretty happy with one of your brethren taking out half a dozen of your religious enemies in Canada?
typical snide remark without any substance. This is now very boring. There is a war coming because of the cowardly acquiescence of gutless pissants. People like myself are trying to prevent it by keeping incompatible ideologies apart.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2017, 08:14:10 AM »
What's sicker, is these alt-right conspiracy nutjobs from the USA and UK flooded Australian twitter feeds about the Bourke St massacre last week trying to also claim the killer Dimitrious Gargasoulas was also a jihadist when he wasn't. They also spent last night flooding twitter claiming the Quebec Mosque shooter(s) were Muslims targetting their own when the mass murderer has turned out to be one of their own far right nationalists. They once again show they are no different to Islamic extremists and terrorists!

This nexus between Islamists and Cultural Marxists is hilarious.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2017, 08:53:05 AM »

The question still stands though Ruan. Thoughts?
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Ruanaidh

« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2017, 09:15:51 AM »

The question still stands though Ruan. Thoughts?
Which question is that?

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 09:58:50 AM »
you'd be pretty happy with one of your brethren taking out half a dozen of your religious enemies in Canada?
typical snide remark without any substance. This is now very boring. There is a war coming because of the cowardly acquiescence of gutless peeants. People like myself are trying to prevent it by keeping incompatible ideologies apart.
:lol Its scary that you truly believe what you say. People find all sorts of ways to justify their hatred and intolerance, just as the mentals do.
Interestingly you didn't deny it. Have you put up Bissonnette's picture in your fallout shelter yet?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2017, 12:01:10 PM »
typical snide remark without any substance. This is now very boring. There is a war coming because of the cowardly acquiescence of gutless peeants. People like myself are trying to prevent it by keeping incompatible ideologies apart.
:lol Its scary that you truly believe what you say. People find all sorts of ways to justify their hatred and intolerance, just as the mentals do.
Interestingly you didn't deny it. Have you put up Bissonnette's picture in your fallout shelter yet?
Last post for you. I actually run a business and responding to your banality makes me dumber and costs time/money. In finishing I will say this: only a fool takes a 'deny the antecedent' approach against a Polemicist. On the subject of murder the Islamists killed upwards of 200 million in India alone until they were stopped by Western Armies. 94 million in Africa until vanquished first by the Americans and then the British. Can you not see a trend here! Emigrate to Saudi Arabia if your masochistic predeliction is so overpowering......oh wait you can't, not until you convert at least. FINEM DISPUTATIO!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 12:25:48 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Penelope

• Internet nuffer and sooky jellyfish
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2017, 04:07:32 PM »
Of course there is no chance of you quoting the murder and slaughter perpetrated by Christians, and hindus, and athiests through history.

Which denomination of blind faith have more Australian soldiers died fighting, do you reckon?

If you are so keen on a Holey war, why are you not in the middle east yourself, fighting to return the christian lands to their original owners , (whoever the stuff that actually is) or are you just like the mentals who like to talk tough, promoting division and bloodshed, but ultimately let others do your dirty work for you?
“For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways my ways,” says the Lord.

“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are my ways higher than your ways,
And my thoughts than your thoughts."

Yahweh? or the great Clawski?

yaw rehto eht dellorcs ti fi daer ot reisae eb dluow tI

Ruanaidh

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2017, 07:29:09 PM »
If that last post was aimed at me you wasted your feeble keystrokes (and not for the first time). You are ignored and I've freed Chucky :thumbsup.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2017, 09:34:19 PM »
Ruan -

I won't be arrogant enough to talk on a topic I don't know enough about.

The one thing that's plainly obvious though is that if someone doesn't agree with you, they are wrong.

But not only do you disagree, you belittle them for having an alternate view or theory.

Pretty average attitude IMHO

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2017, 03:31:31 AM »
Source re Killers history: Fox News, peeweak attempt at phony attribution by you. Then just as feeble were your attempts to bait and switch.......amatuer.😏
That's why there's nothing about Santiago being a jihadist in 2004 on Fox News' website  ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2017, 04:13:47 AM »

Far Left anarchists = yes. Share the same traits as the Far Right. Extremist morons come in a number of forms.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2017, 05:12:03 AM »
Ruan -

I won't be arrogant enough to talk on a topic I don't know enough about.

The one thing that's plainly obvious though is that if someone doesn't agree with you, they are wrong.

But not only do you disagree, you belittle them for having an alternate view or theory.

Pretty average attitude IMHO
No Damo as stated I just don't have the time or inclination to 'coddle she men' and believe me if you knew me you would realise I have been very restrained in my responses. As for your snowflake reaction....your 'feelings' along with those of anyone else on the site matter nought to me. I'm only trawling for intellectual gems but I think this place had little to begin with and has been 'mined out'.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:42:53 AM by Ruanaidh »

Ruanaidh

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2017, 05:14:47 AM »

Far Left anarchists = yes. Share the same traits as the Far Right. Extremist morons come in a number of forms.
Forgot about you........On ignore and stop peddling your illogical Global warming tripe.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2017, 05:36:21 AM »

Forgot about you........On ignore and stop peddling your illogical Global warming tripe.
Thanks for the laugh  :rollin.