Author Topic: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West  (Read 20431 times)

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Islamic Terror Attacks on the West
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 10:38:42 PM »
we are losing the fight against radical islam.

anyone who thinks its not called islamic terrorism has their heads buried up their arses.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2017, 09:50:08 AM »
The so-called 'moderate Muslims' and their fellow travellers need to reform this cult now. Carl Jung correctly foretold of the catastrophic ww2 due to a psyche imbalance writ large. The same is happening now. The upswell of the Right in Europe and the West in general is symptomatic of suppressed 'archetypel' pressure within the Western collective psyche. The full manifestation will be volcanic when it comes.

In order to prevent the conflagration I believe we need to progressively apply measures similar to these:

1st level measures:

1/ cease all Muslim immigration
2/ remove tax exemption for Islamic Institutions
3/ Moratorium on the building of Mosques
4/ cease foreign aid and military ties to Majority Muslim countries

2nd level measures

1/ outlaw all passages in the Quran that refers to violence to adherents or others
2/ outlaw Islamic 'schools'
3/ strictly police all activities conducted within mosques
4/ outlaw Hijab/ Burkah and all Islamic paraphernalia.
5/ give timeline for Islamic reformation

3rd level measures

1/ Criminalise any practice associated with Islam
2/ Engineer the destruction of all Mosques
3/ Add to school curriculum subjects that fully inform children of the dangers of any cult using Islam as an example

4th level measures

Declaration of War and the consequent use of the military inside and outside the country.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 09:16:47 PM by Ruanaidh »

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2017, 09:57:28 AM »
And those that like to compare religions as being "all the same" are fundamentally wrong.

Like I've stated previously, the ideology of Islam is one of political subjugation. It's plain for all to read.

Most people, including Christians, only really follow religion at a superficial level without knowing what their holy book really says as with the case with most Muslims that observe the religion at a basic ylevel.

God help us all if the majority of Muslims decide to actually study the Koran, the Sira and Hadiths and adhere to the laws and commands.
In their minds it will be us against them.
The club that keeps giving.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2017, 10:08:44 AM »
And those that like to compare religions as being "all the same" are fundamentally wrong.

Like I've stated previously, the ideology of Islam is one of political subjugation. It's plain for all to read.

Most people, including Christians, only really follow religion at a superficial level without knowing what their holy book really says as with the case with most Muslims that observe the religion at a basic ylevel.

God help us all if the majority of Muslims decide to actually study the Koran, the Sira and Hadiths and adhere to the laws and commands.
In their minds it will be us against them.
Christianity is effectively a Geez Cult. Islam is a Cult of God (Allah). Therefore, Muslims believe they outrank us in the 'flying spaghetti monster' stakes. It is also why Christianity has reformed via interpretation whilst Islam has not.

Also, check out major recent surveys conducted within Countries worldwide where Muslims were asked how dogmatically they believe in the literal application of the writings of Muhammad. They read/believe/understand alright, but are only being constrained by western law ATM.

Just imagine for one moment if on one of my rides in the bush I had a revelation from GOD, wrote the crap that was in the Quran and somehow a 'lone wolf' acted out my murderous commands. What would happen to me and all my followers? Think Charles Manson  ;)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 10:24:00 AM by Ruanaidh »

dwaino

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2017, 10:25:18 AM »
Not really a fan of any of Abraham's cults, but like it or not our society was built on the pillars of Christianity and at the end of the day it just isn't compatible with Islam. Due to the extreme difference in ideologies even the 'peaceful assimilating' type become the fifth column once their numbers increase as their faith cannot be separated from political ideology. Where has the outcry from Muslim leaders been? The silence is deafening.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
Not really a fan of any of Abraham's cults, but like it or not our society was built on the pillars of Christianity and at the end of the day it just isn't compatible with Islam. Due to the extreme difference in ideologies even the 'peaceful assimilating' type become the fifth column once their numbers increase as their faith cannot be separated from political ideology. Where has the outcry from Muslim leaders been? The silence is deafening.
You make a good point Dwaino. I'm similarly ambivalent to all religion but Christianity and those who fought under its banner saved the Western Tradition and the homelands of Europeans on many occasions over the past 1400 years and they will again.

dwaino

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2017, 10:41:45 AM »
And as in times before it falls to Eastern Europe to fend off the eastern hordes and save europe. I do hold some stronger opinions on the issue but they're not really suited to a footy forum.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2017, 10:53:49 AM »

this is the thing that really gets me. Could it be because they blame someone else other than the evil bloke who pulled the trigger.

dwaino

« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2017, 11:55:45 AM »

this is the thing that really gets me. Could it be because they blame someone else other than the evil bloke who pulled the trigger.

Basically by saying this guy was 'radicalised' and a 'lone wolf' they effectively wash their hands of it.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2017, 12:38:20 PM »
The faith that everything will change if only the Muslims profess sadness and remorse for the actions of a 'small minority' is naive and historically disproven. Don't ask for it. We must demand change.

Taqiyya:

http://www.meforum.org/2095/islams-doctrines-of-deception
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 01:22:00 PM by Ruanaidh »

Online Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2017, 02:47:41 PM »
Islam doesn't need reform, they've already had that with the Wahhabists...their equivalent of Christianty's Protestant reformation i.e. a more strict interpretation of the scriptures*... they need an enlightenment...which ironically they've already had once (relative to the times) when the Turks first started running the show....hell even Saladin was a liberal compared to the House of Saud...personally though I don't really care whether they do or don't - Islam belongs in the middle east, it should be destroyed everywhere else...

*though somewhat contradictory, one of the main problems with Muslim fundamentalists is their heavy focus on the Hadiths - which are based on the life of Mohammed (who as as a side note was likely a Nestorian or Monophysite Christian and Islam as we know it today was pretty much conceived after his death) and his alleged sayings which are not part of the Q'uran and are generally regarded to be apocryphal.
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2017, 06:45:07 PM »
Islam doesn't need reform, they've already had that with the Wahhabists...their equivalent of Christianty's Protestant reformation i.e. a more strict interpretation of the scriptures*... they need an enlightenment...which ironically they've already had once (relative to the times) when the Turks first started running the show....hell even Saladin was a liberal compared to the House of Saud...personally though I don't really care whether they do or don't - Islam belongs in the middle east, it should be destroyed everywhere else...

*though somewhat contradictory, one of the main problems with Muslim fundamentalists is their heavy focus on the Hadiths - which are based on the life of Mohammed (who as as a side note was likely a Nestorian or Monophysite Christian and Islam as we know it today was pretty much conceived after his death) and his alleged sayings which are not part of the Q'uran and are generally regarded to be apocryphal.
Historians have noted that the Quran also contains bastardised passages of the Torah and that the term Allah is predated to moon god cults of Northern Arabia?????? We should have moved past the whole Abrahamic 'box and dice' after the enlightenment yet here we are....go figure.

Modern physics is beginning to show us the nature of reality itself....I just hope that we collectively live long enough to see it. Or...maybe today's dangers are a 'failsafe' in the matrix?

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2017, 07:26:31 AM »
My brother works with all Muslims. Whilst they are nice fellas and harmless they do label him an infidel and are forever telling him there is only one religion.

His reply all the time is good for you if that's what you believe.

You see there is only one religion who has an issue with the rest and that's Islam.

Catholics, Jews, Hindu are free to believe what they want but these guys will go out of their way to dismiss you and your way of life.

IMO some of them are the biggest hypocrites I've ever come across. "Your wife and all woman should wear a burqa. Though not the same rules apply to theirs.
Gays are forbidden by Allah. You know the drill

This losers sister instead of calling her brother the terrorist that he is, decides to tell us his motive and why he did what he did, as if to gain some compassion or an excuse for his madness.

Give me a break.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #43 on: May 27, 2017, 12:38:29 AM »
My brother works with all Muslims.

How does he manage that? Is he Allah?

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2017, 12:34:28 PM »

So-called Islamic State (IS) has claimed it was behind an attack on a bus carrying Coptic Christians in Egypt that killed at least 29 people and wounded about 25 others on Friday.
Masked men boarded several vehicles carrying the Christians and opened fire at close range, witnesses said.

The bus was making its way to the Monastery of St Samuel the Confessor, 135km (85 miles) south of Cairo,
It was in a small convoy that was stopped on a desert road near a police station on the border with Beni Suef province.
The gunmen wore military uniforms and used automatic weapons before fleeing in 4X4 vehicles, eyewitnesses said.
Children were among those who died.
IS militants have targeted Copts several times in recent months. The militants killed killed a group of 21 Christians in a bomb attack on a church in Cairo in December 2016.
Two suicide bombings this year at church services in the northern cities of Alexandria and Tanta on 9 April left 46 people dead.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-40070612
The club that keeps giving.