Author Topic: Prestia made the right call in choosing Richmond over Hawthorn (afl site)  (Read 2649 times)

tony_montana

lets have ourselves a good ol fashioned jamboree

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
thats open to interpretation - For mine, when talking about clean it relates to being a clean one grab player with hands, not kicking. At least thats how my coaches in the day used to talk about it. Lets be honest, you are a bit of a baiter/troll  :wallywink

What he meant is up to interpretation unless he clarifies but to say I responded to YBB (when he in fact responded to me) is just twisting the story? Perhaps you were trying to troll me? :shh

umm no.. Its open to interpretation to anybody who reads it - for me I took it clearly that he meant clean hands for the reason I mentioned in the previous post. Whether he meant something else  - i have no issue with that - im talking about my interpretation. I wouldnt waste my time tbh

What you on about fool? You said it's up for interpretation, I agreed it was up for interpretation but questioned if you were twisting the story by saying I responded to someone who actually responded to me and now you're arguing (while actually agreeing?) that it's up for interpretation. Underlined is my main issue in case you struggle again :wallywink

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
I've never heard the expression "clean by foot"
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

tony_montana

thats open to interpretation - For mine, when talking about clean it relates to being a clean one grab player with hands, not kicking. At least thats how my coaches in the day used to talk about it. Lets be honest, you are a bit of a baiter/troll  :wallywink

What he meant is up to interpretation unless he clarifies but to say I responded to YBB (when he in fact responded to me) is just twisting the story? Perhaps you were trying to troll me? :shh

umm no.. Its open to interpretation to anybody who reads it - for me I took it clearly that he meant clean hands for the reason I mentioned in the previous post. Whether he meant something else  - i have no issue with that - im talking about my interpretation. I wouldnt waste my time tbh

What you on about fool? You said it's up for interpretation, I agreed it was up for interpretation but questioned if you were twisting the story by saying I responded to someone who actually responded to me and now you're arguing (while actually agreeing?) that it's up for interpretation. Underlined is my main issue in case you struggle again :wallywink

You're a special kind of stupid arent you? If you really cant understand my point, then youre a bit dumb or a troll, take your pick   :shh

tony_montana

I've never heard the expression "clean by foot"

I dont think many have HRT except for our esteemed site expert - expert on being a backtracking  :wallywink
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 08:09:24 AM by tony_montana »

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
 :lol :lol never said "clean by foot". Said clean as an overall term - including kicking. But once again you continue to twist things to suit your own agenda. :wallywink

tony_montana

You never said clean by foot but you're including it in your interpretation of clean, ok :lol

:rollin

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
You never said clean by foot but you're including it in your interpretation of clean, ok :lol

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt of just being a troll but the reality is I think he is just a special kind of stupid.
Don't waste your time Tony on the peanut.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
Eff me if we were infighting on this forum when we are 4-0, I hate to think what will happen after our first loss or string of lossess :help

Time to bring back one of Ol' Dookie's staples:-

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
:lol :lol never said "clean by foot". Said clean as an overall term - including kicking. But once again you continue to twist things to suit your own agenda. :wallywink

I've only ever heard the term "clean by hand" but I get your point, it's seems a touch revisionist to me but could be wrong...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame

The fact you don't know the difference speaks volumes. You can join Big Note on the 'don't disagree because they can't handle it list'.

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Prestia looked pretty clean by foot last night :shh

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Looks like he's just plodding along at the moment.
Unleash the tornado

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
His toughness was very useful, as well as Caddy. Would like to see them in the middle together a bit more often.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
Thought he was good the other night. Used it well going inside 50.