Author Topic: Richmond vs Fremantle @ the M.C.G. - Round 8, 2017  (Read 22156 times)

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Fremantle @ the M.C.G. - Round 8, 2017
« Reply #150 on: May 14, 2017, 03:59:49 PM »
You think it's Dimma ? Or the players failing to execute what I'm sure they've been through many times.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #151 on: May 14, 2017, 04:00:25 PM »
RICHMOND     2.1   5.1   5.5   10.10  (70)
FREMANTLE     2.3   5.6   9.11   10.12 (72)         

GOALS
Richmond: Riewoldt 3, Caddy 2, Cotchin, Castagna, Martin, Rioli, Ellis
Fremantle: Taberner 2, Kersten 2, Mundy 2, Hill, Fyfe, McCarthy, Pearce

BEST
Richmond: Rance, Martin, Grigg, Cotchin, Grimes
Fremantle: Walters, Hill, Johnson, Langdon, Hamling, Mundy

INJURIES
Richmond: Nil
Fremantle: Sutcliffe (cut head)

Reports: Nil

Umpires: Rosebury, Deboy, Mollison

Official crowd: 31,200 at the MCG

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-05-14/match-report-richmond-v-fremantle

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2017, 04:02:54 PM »
I blame the players on this one. RFC has the worst set ups at a stoppage in the entire league

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2017, 04:03:22 PM »
You think it's Dimma ? Or the players failing to execute what I'm sure they've been through many times.

They most likely DID what they're taught - React in a confused way
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2017, 04:03:54 PM »
I blame the players on this one. RFC has the worst set ups at a stoppage in the entire league

and who's in charge of that...
Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #155 on: May 14, 2017, 04:04:05 PM »
Have you been watching our games? It's no secret we have some of the most stupid footballers in our team.
Answer this; After failing to win a final in 7 years you still think Dimma is the answer?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #156 on: May 14, 2017, 04:04:30 PM »
Cotchin is captain.

Should have been onto it.

Caracella and Balmey.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #157 on: May 14, 2017, 04:05:43 PM »
Why didn't we get all 18 behind the ball with 22 secs to go? 5 years after the infamous Gold Coast loss and we still haven't learnt.
they had them there but all were too deep.There was no one covering for a centre clearance!
We had 4 forward of the ball.
we should have 2 spearing in off 2 wings and 2 covering the defensive side of the centre square. The rest should have been filling gaps in the 50. And the bloody midfielders need to defend and not ball watch!
You want to coach? 
The club that keeps giving.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #158 on: May 14, 2017, 04:06:08 PM »
Let it sink in, we only had to defend 21 seconds....not much more than what is required to say " Dimma, we need to discuss your future at the club"..

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #159 on: May 14, 2017, 04:07:16 PM »
Have you been watching our games? It's no secret we have some of the most stupid footballers in our team.
Answer this; After failing to win a final in 7 years you still think Dimma is the answer?

So you agree it's dumb players rather than Hardwick ? And I've been saying for atleast 2 years that Dimma will not win us a premiership. But I think this loss is all on the players and if you thkkk otherwise you're blinded by hatred for Dimma.

Ruanaidh

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2017, 04:08:14 PM »
Why didn't we get all 18 behind the ball with 22 secs to go? 5 years after the infamous Gold Coast loss and we still haven't learnt.
they had them there but all were too deep.There was no one covering for a centre clearance!
We had 4 forward of the ball.
we should have 2 spearing in off 2 wings and 2 covering the defensive side of the centre square. The rest should have been filling gaps in the 50. And the bloody midfielders need to defend and not ball watch!
You want to coach?
Only if Ox can be my recruiter 8)

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2017, 04:08:27 PM »
But the players couldn't of puy players around the stoppage so Neale doesn't just waltz around and pump it in their 50?

Ruanaidh

« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2017, 04:11:17 PM »

So you agree it's dumb players rather than Hardwick ? And I've been saying for atleast 2 years that Dimma will not win us a premiership. But I think this loss is all on the players and if you thkkk otherwise you're blinded by hatred for Dimma.
That logic stream is silly and dichordant. But it is an emotional time ATM for Dimma brightsiders.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #163 on: May 14, 2017, 04:14:39 PM »

That logic stream is silly and dichordant. But it is an emotional time ATM for Dimma brightsiders.

Well, elaborate. 22 seconds to go. Is there even time for Hardwick to send a message to the runner and get it to all the players by the time the centre bounce happens ? I dunno.
No doubt they have trained for late game situations and have a plan in place. Whether what they produced was the plan ( highly doubt it ) or the players are too dumb or overwhelmed to execute it properly is the question. And I'm not a Dimma brightsider. I firmly believe he will not lead us to real success but in this situation I'm not convinced the loss is on him.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #164 on: May 14, 2017, 04:19:07 PM »
Hardwick can edf off.

Never ever learns

Batchelor what a star hey?

I thought it was a solid return.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain