Author Topic: Richmond AFLW team [merged]  (Read 191953 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Ryan Ferg named AFLW Coach
« Reply #405 on: November 06, 2020, 02:45:20 PM »
About time.

IIRC Ferguson has been more a development coach in his coaching career so far. So not the worst appointment given our mostly inexperienced women's team and list.   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #406 on: November 07, 2020, 04:54:32 AM »
Tigers overlooked premiership coach for AFLW job

By Anthony Colangelo and Daniel Cherny
The Age
November 7, 2020

AFLW premiership coach Bec Goddard interviewed for the vacant Richmond coaching job but was ultimately overlooked as the Tigers appointed from within.

Richmond have followed North Melbourne and West Coast in handing their AFLW coaching role to a coach from their AFL program, appointing former Melbourne player Ryan Ferguson for the 2021 season.

Ferguson was this year part of the Tigers' AFL coaching structure as development coach and VFL backline coach (before that season was cancelled). Ferguson did not spend any time in the hub but helped out while players remained in Victoria.

Ferguson replaces Tom Hunter who was sacked in May after Richmond’s first season in the AFLW, which was a winless campaign.

"I am thrilled to accept this opportunity. I have taken a keen interest in this program over the years, so it is familiar to me and I am really excited to join the team," Ferguson said.

"It is exciting to have the opportunity to coach this particular group and there are so many great people in the program already."

Sources familiar with the situation confirmed Goddard, who coached Adelaide to the inaugural AFLW flag in 2017, was interviewed for the post, as was former Collingwood men's assistant Brad Gotch.

Since leaving the Crows after the 2018 season, Goddard has also missed out on AFLW senior coaching jobs at Gold Coast and Collingwood.

She will continue to coach Hawthorn in the VFLW alongside her role with the Australian Federal Police.

Ferguson's wife, winter Olympian Bree Munro, has worked with Richmond's AFLW players in the past.

"The girls have put in a power of work already and as a program, we look forward to helping them continue on the journey," he said.

The Tigers head of women's footy Kate Sheahan endorsed Ferguson's appointment.

"He has fantastic relationships with the AFL program and its players and staff. We are excited about the connections to be built between the two programs moving forward," she said.

"Our players will greatly benefit by having a coach of his calibre with a proven track record of developing players. We love his passion and energy and commitment to improvement and feel he is the perfect person to take this group forward."

Ferguson has been a coach at the Tigers since 2015. The 39-year-old played 47 games for the Demons in the AFL and then captained West Adelaide in the SANFL, winning three club best and fairests. He is also a qualified school teacher.

He will take his first pre-season session on Monday.

Richmond will not run its own VFLW program in 2021. The competition will run concurrently with the AFLW because of the pandemic, and the Tigers will have a VFLW partnership with Port Melbourne.

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-hire-from-within-to-fill-aflw-coaching-role-20201106-p56c4x.html

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #407 on: November 07, 2020, 10:23:57 AM »
Not sure what Bec Goddard needs to do to get another AFLW coaching gig

She is an outstanding coach, a premiership coach! I just sincerely hope that interviewing her was not some sort of token gesture to be seen as going to the market in search of a coach (Yes call me cynical)

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:26:59 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #408 on: November 09, 2020, 04:02:01 AM »
New Tigers coach Ferguson bullish on improving women's side

By Anthony Colangelo
The Age
November 8, 2020

Richmond's new AFLW coach Ryan Ferguson is optimistic the Tigers are on the right track to improve on their winless first season in the competition, and that the controversial decision to cut the club's VFLW program will not be a setback.

The Tigers made the choice to cut their VFLW program for next season amid the financial upheaval of the coronavirus pandemic, inviting criticism from women's football supporters.

Instead the Tigers women will form an alliance with Port Melbourne in the VFLW, which in 2021 will run concurrently with the AFLW season.

"I think it's worth discussing, what the best model is. Obviously there are different factors as to why you might go one way or the other," Ferguson said of the Tigers' decision.

"I think it can really work. Particularly this year, in this climate and the way you might have to use your resources. I have seen it work really well in the past.

"I was at Melbourne [as a player] when they had an absolutely amazing relationship with Sandringham. And Sandringham were really successful.

"I saw and was a part of it, players that went back and totally gave themselves when they went down to train, they became Sandringham players and they invested in the program and got plenty back in return.

"I can see it working really well where we have a really great relationship with Port Melbourne where we invest in Port and we encourage that healthy relationship."

Ferguson has been a development and backline coach with the Tigers' male AFL and VFL programs, respectively, since 2015. He lost his job at the Tigers midway through 2020 and applied for the AFLW role while working as a landscaper.

He beat out AFLW premiership coach Bec Goddard for the role after going through the full interview process and presenting in front of the Richmond board.

The 47-game player for Melbourne has a two-season deal with the Tigers and will spend no time working on the men's program.

"There is so much already going well. [Former coach] Tom Hunter put in a power of work and I value what he has already put in, and all the other staff and players," Ferguson said of the Tigers' women's football program.

"I am ready to jump on board and continue the journey rather than stripping it back and starting fresh.

"We'll always be looking to have the right balance of players around, and continue to work on and drive their professional standards.

"Some know it really well and others haven't come through the pathways, or you don't know what you don't know sometimes. [It's] just really learning to be a professional."

The four-time West Adelaide SANFL best and fairest winner said his VFL coaching background had prepared him perfectly for developing and coaching players who have to work during the day, and then train in the evening.

"I loved the AFL side of things but I absolutely loved working with the VFL program on Tuesday and Thursday nights and the players would come in after work, they were outstanding with the way they applied themselves," Ferguson said.

"That professional meets grounded nature of sport I really enjoy. There is common elements to that, developing highly professional and dedicated athletes, but they do come in after having done other things during the day. That is something familiar to me.

"They become self-reliant and self-driven. You set up the culture for them and they walk in the door and feel a sense of belonging, and refreshed being in the club. It gives them that excitement and passion and they regenerate when they walk through the doors."

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/new-tigers-coach-ferguson-bullish-on-improving-women-s-side-20201107-p56ce0.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Richmond AFLW team [merged]
« Reply #409 on: November 11, 2020, 03:40:51 AM »
Training pics (10th October 2020):

Coach Ryan Ferguson

Gabrielle Seymour, Sarah Hosking, Laura McClelland, Alana Woodward and Sarah D'Arcy.

Courtney Wakefield, Akec Makur Chuot, Cleo Saxon-Jones and Kate Dempsey

Luka Lesosky-Hay

Hannah Burchell

Phoebe Monahan

Tayla Stahl

Katie Brennan

Sabrina Frederick

Christina Bernardi

Harriet Cordner

Sarah Dargan & Alice Edmonds

Sarah Sansonetti

Sophie Molan

More pics here: https://www.aflphotos.com.au/galleries/results/?q=collection:AFLW%202020%20Training%20-%20Richmond%20091120

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #410 on: November 12, 2020, 02:06:33 AM »
Hub set-up has allowed two Tigers to be basketball foes

By Anthony Colangelo
The Age
November 12, 2020

When Bendigo Spirit and the Southside Flyers go head-to-head in their opening game of the WNBL season on Thursday it will also be a clash of two Tigers.

Dual sport athletes Monique Conti (Flyers) and Tessa Lavey (Spirit) will be teammates during the AFLW season but first they have to be opponents in the WNBL.

Lavey was picked by the Tigers in the 2020 AFLW draft while Conti has played one season for Richmond after moving from the Western Bulldogs.

"Round one against Tessa, that will be very interesting," Conti said.

"I think that will be a good contest, she’s a great player and has great experience so she will be a very good match-up to have.

"He [new Richmond coach Ryan Ferguson] is very understanding. And he likes his basketball too which is a big positive.

"He is very comfortable with us focusing on our basketball for now."

Given the pandemic put a hold on the VFLW season and made the future of the WNBL season uncertain, Conti was unsure if she'd be able to juggle both sports this season.

She had planned to train with the Flyers and then see what happened.

Luckily for her the WNBL season will be played entirely in Queensland, compressed from mid November to late December.

It means she will even get to have a break before the AFLW kicks off on February 1st next year.

“Because of coronavirus that was all thrown out the window so we were taking it a week at a time … then they started talking about the hub and it was more realistic to do both.

“I wasn’t expecting to play WNBL this season [because of the pandemic], I wasn’t sure what the season would be like.

“It was sort of all up in the air but I guess the hub came into the picture and I had the opportunity to sign and I have no regrets, it’s been great.

“There’ll be quick turnarounds from game to game which will be interesting but I am looking forward to seeing how we go with all that."

With plenty of talent in the Flyers side, Conti is hopeful of a successful WNBL campaign in the hub, having only gotten out of two-weeks quarantine on Sunday.

"I think we will go very well this season. We have got a very tight-knit group already and a lot of the girls have already played with each other," Conti said.

"On and off the court the chemistry is good which is very important.

"Playing under Jenna [O’Hea] as our captain is pretty phenomenal.

"We have some great athletes in our team like Leilani [Mitchell], Liz [Cambage], Bec [Cole] and Jenna just to name a few."

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/richmond-footy-teammates-turn-basketball-foes-in-wnbl-20201109-p56cza.html

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #411 on: November 16, 2020, 01:44:02 PM »
The player at your club set to have a breakout season in 2021

Sarah Black
womens.afl
16 November 2020

RICHMOND - Sarah Dargan

At Collingwood, Dargan was a junior member of the side who was starting to rack up more midfield time, but at new club Richmond, she has comparatively more AFLW experience. Dargan is agile with clean skills and will be an important member of the Tigers' line-up.

https://womens.afl/news/53252/the-player-at-your-club-set-to-have-a-breakout-season-in-2021

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #412 on: November 20, 2020, 03:38:43 PM »
Gillon McLachlan said he anticipated the AFLW season getting underway in early February, as normal, with nine rounds and three weeks of finals.

"We know that we need to have a fixture out in the first week of December, that's the latest they can wait before they make decisions about work, their employment.

"If we need to we can go into hubs, our preference is not to, but we'll have the contingencies together in case."

https://womens.afl/news/53317/season-set-for-february-start-hubs-planned-as-back-up

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #413 on: November 20, 2020, 03:39:14 PM »
Richmond AFLW jumper numbers for 2021:

(nb. number changes in bold)

1 Sophie Molan

2 Phoebe Monahan

3 Katie Brennan

4 Monique Conti

5 Maddy Brancatisano

6 Christina Bernardi

7 Sarah Hosking

8 Courtney Wakefield

9 Hannah Burchell

10 Kodi Jacques

11 Alice Edmonds

12 Sarah D’Arcy

13 Alana Woodward

14 Sabrina Frederick

15 Rebecca Miller

16 Laura McClelland

17 Sarah Dargan

18 Sarah Sansonetti

19 Kate Dempsey

20 Holly Whitford

21 Iilish Ross

22 Ellie McKenzie

23 Harriet Cordner

24 Tayla Stahl

25 Cleo Saxon-Jones

26 Luka Lesosky-Hay

27 Emily Harley

28 Gabby Seymour

34 Akec Makur Chuot

37 Tessa Lavey

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/836937/nib-continues-partnership-with-richmond-aflw-new-guernsey-numbers-revealed

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #414 on: December 06, 2020, 03:52:12 AM »
From the middle of the outback to Punt Road: Sarah D'Arcy's epic journey

Sarah Black
womens.afl
DEC 5. 2020

SARAH D'Arcy pounded up and down the empty airstrip in Minyerri, about 600km south-east of Darwin.

She'd run the 1.3km length of it, turn around, and do it all again.

Sometimes, to mix things up, she'd ride her bike instead, and on "rest days", she'd walk alongside her teaching colleagues from the local school.

All the while she was tossing over various options in her head, which ultimately boiled down to – do I stay at Collingwood, who gave me my first AFLW opportunity back in 2017, or do I move to Richmond, a club with family connections?

Why the Tigers?

D'Arcy's grandfather's cousin was Jack Titus, a champion forward for the Tigers during the 1920s and '30s, and an Australian Football Hall of Fame member who booted 970 goals over 294 matches.

"I'd had conversations with Richmond in 2019, and I knew what their program had. Speaking to them even back then, and then again leading into the trade, it has a different feeling," D'Arcy told womens.afl.

"I felt genuine care and the investment from everyone around.

"They sold it to me last year, but I'm a very loyal person and it took a lot for me to make that decision to move.

"There were a lot of other things which came into play, like needing a fresh start, I'd lost my enjoyment of the game a little bit, and that played into it as well."

While she kept her deliberations over the potential move to Punt Road a secret from all but her NT colleagues, Tiger blood runs in the family, so it's no surprise the lifelong fan will be donning the number 12 worn by fellow forwards Titus and D'Arcy's idol, Matthew Richardson.

"It wasn't written into my contract, but it was definitely put on the table," D'Arcy said with a laugh.

"I grew up in love with 'Richo' and the way he played, he's my absolute favourite, so it'll be pretty cool to pull that on.

"I saw 'Dimma' (AFL coach Damien Hardwick) for the first time the other day, and that made my day, nothing will top that. It's like a dream, being at Richmond, I still have to get used it."

The NT connection

D'Arcy is a school teacher by trade, and has spent the past two "off-seasons" (or terms two and three of the school year) teaching at Minyerri.

She had previously spent a month teaching in another remote community as part of her uni placement, and that school's outgoing principal encouraged her to also cross to Minyerri.

"Last year, I taught PE across the whole school, from pre-school through to year 12. There's about 170 enrolments, but on any given day, you get about 60 per cent attendance, maybe less," she said.

"This year I had my own grade 3/4 class, which was great, I loved having my own group and getting to know the kids a little bit better.

"It's quite intense up there, school can be a really big challenge. But then the lifestyle outside of school, hanging out with the kids and having a kick of the footy or going fishing, it makes it all worth it."

Keeping fit up north

Having played 24 of a possible 28 games over four seasons for Collingwood (missing only through suspension and injury), D'Arcy knows well what work is required to compete at the top level.

"For skills work, I'd kick the footy every day with the kids before school and at recess and lunch," she said.

"But for the running side of it, there's an airstrip I was running on three times a week, and running along a dirt road as well, watching out for bulls and making sure I didn't get charged.

"I had to run quite late in the afternoon to avoid the heat, but even so, especially building up towards wet season, it was quite hot. I didn't know if it was doing me any favours, running in that heat, but I kept up my fitness that way.

"There were other teachers that would be walking while I was running or riding, we'd do it every afternoon. If I didn't have any running to do, I'd walk with them, and it would just be a good way to talk about the day and debrief. It was something I always looked forward to."

Back to Melbourne

It's been quite the jolt back to Melbourne for D'Arcy, having to adjust from living in a town of 400 people to a city emerging from COVID-19 lockdown, a new club and a new job teaching maths at Yea High School, 130km north of Melbourne.

Her dad is an assistant principal at the school, and they were "desperate" for someone to help out for term four, but it's at least a 90 minute drive out into the country from D'Arcy's Box Hill home.

"I'm leaving quite early in the morning, and then having to get to training was difficult, so the school was really good in helping me change my days, so I wasn't driving on a training day," she said.

"As weird as it is for me, coming back and training with other people, everyone else is coming out of isolation and getting used to being around people as well.

"It does take a little bit of adjustment. I wouldn't have thought it would have affected me, but it did. I was just used to doing my own thing, and now I've got 30 people around me."

https://womens.afl/news/54181/from-the-middle-of-the-outback-to-punt-road-d-arcy-s-epic-journey

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #415 on: December 06, 2020, 06:59:52 PM »
I love a good back story but can she play?

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
AFLW 2020 Fixture Released; Footy Returns to Punt Road
« Reply #416 on: December 12, 2020, 12:12:04 PM »
AFLW Fixture Release: Football returns to Swinburne Centre
By Richmond Media - 22 hrs ago

A senior Richmond team will play for premiership points at Punt Road Oval for the first time since 1964, when the Tigers host four AFLW games at the venue next year.

Commencing with a home Round 1 clash against Brisbane on Sunday, January 31, the Tigers will also host Geelong (Round 3) and St Kilda (Round 9) at the Club's spiritual home, as well as a Friday twilight clash with Adelaide in Round 8.

The March 19 fixture at the Swinburne Centre against Adelaide will see Richmond teams in action on back-to-back days in the precinct, with the AFL season opener against Carlton slated for the night before.

Richmond CEO Brendon Gale said the home fixtures would give the Club's AFLW players an enormous boost.

“Current circumstances have enabled AFLW games to be fixtured at Punt Road Oval for the 2021 season, and I know how much that means to our women’s team,” he said.

“COVID restrictions, combined with the fact we can’t use the Jack Dyer Stand because of its condition, means the ground capacity will be significantly reduced. But I know that won’t dampen the excitement of having our women play games at their home ground for the first time at AFLW level.”

Structural engineers did not clear the stand as safe to patrons, limiting the potential crowd number.

“The whole Club is looking forward to next season. The trade period and draft have enabled the Club to further develop its AFLW playing list, and we anticipate a much-improved performance under the guidance of our new coach Ryan Ferguson,” Gale added.

In other games, Richmond will travel to Perth to face West Coast in Round 2, marking the first time the expansion clubs have met in an AFLW fixture.

The Tigers will also play the Western Bulldogs at Whitten Oval in Round 4, North Melbourne in Tasmania (Round 5), the Suns under Friday night lights at Metricon Stadium (Round 7) and Melbourne at Casey Fields in Round 6.

The AFL yesterday revealed a single ladder would be used for the nine-round AFLW 2021 season instead of two separate conference ladders and that games would be ticketed for the first time.

Information regarding AFLW membership and access to games will be communicated to members shortly.

Richmond 2021 AFLW Fixture:

Round 1 v Brisbane at Swinburne Centre, Sunday January 31 - 1.10pm

Round 2
v West Coast at Mineral Resources Park, WA, Saturday February 27 - 2.10pm

Round 3 v Geelong at Swinburne Centre, Sunday February 14 - 1.10pm

Round 4
v Western Bulldogs at Victoria University Whitten Oval, Saturday February 20 - 5.10pm

Round 5
v North Melbourne at North Hobart Oval, TAS, Saturday February 27 - 3.10pm

Round 6 v Melbourne at Casey Fields, Saturday March 6 - 3.10pm

Round 7 v Gold Coast at Metricon Stadium, Friday March 12 - 7.50pm

Round 8 v Adelaide at Swinburne Centre, Friday March 19- 5.10pm

Round 9
v St Kilda at Swinburne Centre, Sunday March 28 - 4.10pm

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/842976/from-the-president-december-2020

ED: thank goodness they have got rid of that ridiculous conference system  :clapping
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #417 on: December 20, 2020, 06:08:53 PM »
Conti's basketball team Southside Flyers has won the WNBL title.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #418 on: December 22, 2020, 06:45:42 PM »
Daughter of AFL ump gets her chance after injury sidelines Tiger utility

Sarah Black
womens.afl
22 December 2020

TOUGH Richmond utility Holly Whitford has been ruled out of the 2021 NAB AFLW season due to a foot injury, with Hannah McLaren finally earning her chance at the top level.

McLaren, the daughter of respected former AFL umpire Scott, has been overlooked in three drafts after a strong junior career as Oakleigh Chargers captain.

She was an elevated train-on player with the Tigers in 2020 but was ultimately not needed to play, and has also represented the club at VFLW level.

"We are shattered for Holly, who has worked diligently to overcome her foot troubles," Richmond head of women's footy Kate Sheahan said.

"Unfortunately, we have reached this point in the year, and her timeline for recovery is still distant. As such an integral part of our squad, it is important we made Holly’s long-term physical health a priority.

"It’s disappointing but has presented a fantastic opportunity for Hannah to be available for selection, while Holly remains heavily involved in our program and completes her rehabilitation."

The 20-year-old McLaren is a tall defender who is steady overhead and strong in one-on-one contests. She will wear the No.29 guernsey.

As AFLW lists number 30, clubs have the ability to replace a player who has been ruled out for the entire season up until the first round.

https://womens.afl/news/54782/daughter-of-afl-ump-gets-her-chance-after-injury-sidelines-tiger-utility

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #419 on: January 01, 2021, 09:59:40 PM »
10 questions with ... Tiger Phoebe Monahan

Sarah Black
womensafl.com
1 January 2021

What's your nickname?
Really simple, just 'Phoebs'. Nothing flashy or fancy. A couple of the girls sometimes call me 'big girl', but that's more of a gym name. I try to take it as a muscle form of 'big', not an isolation form of 'big'.

Whose number did you wear on your back as a kid/who was your favourite player?
Probably Luke Hodge and 'Buddy' Franklin were my favourites growing up. I think I had Hodgey's No.15 when I was playing juniors. Being a backline player, I've looked up to Hodge as 'the general'. I've changed my playing number a few times between two and three, and I'm back to two now at Richmond, which was his number at Brisbane.

What hobbies did you pick up during isolation/lockdown?
I was pretty lucky to still work full-time (as a carpenter), so I didn't necessarily take up any new hobbies. But I did adopt a couple of kittens, Poppy and Mags, so they kept me busy. I originally wanted to get one, but a few weeks later her sister was found at the same place, so I went back and got the pair.

What's your most-used phone app, excluding social media?
Probably Spotify, but I gave Domain a pretty hot run over the past few months when I was looking to buy a place. I secured a property in Belgrave, work's out there and it's a nice area, so I'm off it now, but the last few months I was on it every day.

Which teammate would go far in MasterChef?
It's easier to name people who wouldn't, a lot of the younger girls have cereal and toast as their go-to meals. Maybe 'Hosko' (Sarah Hosking). It's a stab in the dark, but she has a big bag of tricks, and maybe cooking is one of them.

If you could be any AFLW player for a day, who would you be and why?
This is a really tough one, because I can't envision myself saying I would want to be someone else. I know that might sound cheesy. It would be cool to school a few people in basketball if you were Mon Conti for a day. Gab Seymour and Kate Dempsey (pictured below) both got super-high ATARs, like 99, so it'd be interesting to see a different perspective with all that knowledge in my head.

Worst teammate on social media?
Gabby Seymour, only because she is basically non-existent on social media. Although I don't think that's a bad thing to not be super-active on it.

Which songs are on your pre-game playlist?
Bit of a mix, probably a lot of rap and RnB, but then it also jumps to a bit of hardcore pump-up songs, like Parkway Drive, to get me fired up. But I definitely have to listen to my music on my headphones because I'm 100 per cent sure no one else would like it.

Who is the coach's pet and why?
It's a bit hard when we've only had [Ryan Ferguson] for five or six weeks. There's not a real coach's pet, but maybe Kodi (Jacques), 'KB' (Katie Brennan) and 'Benno' (Christina Bernardi), they're a little bit of coach's pets.

What's one thing most people wouldn't know about you?
When I was little, I wanted to be an orca trainer at Sea World in the US, it was definitely inspired by Free Willy. But I definitely wouldn't want to do that now because I don't like those animals being in captivity. I'm a carpenter now, so a bit of a career change from when I was five.

https://womens.afl/news/54738
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 10:51:42 PM by WilliamPowell »