Author Topic: VFL: Richmond vs Northern Blues @ Punt Rd, Sun. June 25 [Curtain raiser]  (Read 3547 times)

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Said it after I spoke to him at the season launch. Very impressive young man is Jack Graham.

I remember him at primary school, was as sure footed as a mountain goat on the monkey bars

At kindergarten his aim was that good he could hit a fly from 10 meters away with a pea shooter, he was a gun in our group

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Said it after I spoke to him at the season launch. Very impressive young man is Jack Graham.

I remember him at primary school, was as sure footed as a mountain goat on the monkey bars

At kindergarten his aim was that good he could hit a fly from 10 meters away with a pea shooter, he was a gun in our group

I remember when he was a baby and he could pee straight into his mums mouth when she changed his nappy...
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame

I remember when he was a baby and he could pee straight into his mums mouth when she changed his nappy...
Poor memory. He missed his mother's mouth and that is why he slipped in the draft to pick 53. :shh
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Ruanaidh

Jack Graham equals Miles exit. Hopefully we'll get a 2nd rounder (and use it on Naish) for him.