Author Topic: It's on like Donkey Kong / Friday, Sept.8 QF: Richmond vs Geelong @ the 'G  (Read 26225 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
I really think we will beat them anyway and then it will be Port or Eagles at the G in a prelim how insane would that be omg omg omg

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
"IF" we lose and Sydney wins - MCG or SCG - simple answer?
MCG
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Thought as much

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
I really think we will beat them anyway and then it will be Port or Eagles at the G in a prelim how insane would that be omg omg omg

Be most likely GWS
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

dwaino

I don't rate the Giants much in Melbourne, reckon the winner of our QF goes on to the granny. Loser goes through Sydney and Adelaide. Don't really want to be on that side one bit.

Online Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
"IF" we lose and Sydney wins - MCG or SCG - simple answer?
MCG

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Members 9am tuesday
Does anyone know how many tickets can I buy with my membership?

I've got 6 people that have asked me to get them a ticket that aren't members. Can I buy for them too when I'm buying my ticket?
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Hes My Hero

• Premiership Captain
Members 9am tuesday

I've got 6 people that have asked me to get them a ticket that aren't members. Can I buy for them too when I'm buying my ticket?

1 membership = 1 ticket

You will have to wait until 2pm when GA goes on sale and won't require your membership.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
Members 9am tuesday

1 membership = 1 ticket

You will have to wait until 2pm when GA goes on sale and won't require your membership.
Thanks HMH    :thumbsup
The club that keeps giving.

dwaino

Was just looking around ticketek for prices and stuff. Looks like standard set up that home team (Geelong) have Punt Rd end allocation. Ponsford it is for me then.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade

Be most likely GWS
oops - Needed a chill pill I think

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Was just looking around ticketek for prices and stuff. Looks like standard set up that home team (Geelong) have Punt Rd end allocation. Ponsford it is for me then.

Well I know Richmond cheer squad are M3 Punt Rd end - So that wouldn't really make much sense  :huh
Guess it depends what level.

dwaino

Well I know Richmond cheer squad are M3 Punt Rd end - So that wouldn't really make much sense  :huh

Are they? I'm not certain, I just selected Richmond members allocation and category 3 (as it was level 1) and the bays behind the Punt Rd end goals went away but the Ponsford ones stayed green except for the bay directly behind the goal which I guess is reserved for cheer squad. Generally the home team get the Punt Rd end (except for Collingwood) so I just assumed this was the case. Of course I could be completely wrong (entirely likely) and bay allocation will correct once they actually go on sale tomorrow.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Hopefully we can end two hoodoos at once . Finals under Hardwick and the Geelong boogeyman.
Unleash the tornado

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟

Are they? I'm not certain, I just selected Richmond members allocation and category 3 (as it was level 1) and the bays behind the Punt Rd end goals went away but the Ponsford ones stayed green except for the bay directly behind the goal which I guess is reserved for cheer squad. Generally the home team get the Punt Rd end (except for Collingwood) so I just assumed this was the case. Of course I could be completely wrong (entirely likely) and bay allocation will correct once they actually go on sale tomorrow.

Cub is right. Go the punt rd end option near the cheersquad. Thats where im aiming for, or as a back up on the 50m arc at the pint rd end.

"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018