Author Topic: VFL Elimination Final: Richmond vs Collingwood @ North Port Oval - Sat. Sept. 2  (Read 13395 times)

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
Hampson stats weren't too bad for a ruck

Can anyone comment on his actual game

Where there any Hampsonesque moments?

Ummm too many to mention. He is pathetic in my world....just pathetic. How a professional can constantly miss handballs from one metre away is astonishing. His was soundly beaten in the ruck by the yank. The only good thing he did was take one or two marks... :help

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame

Ummm too many to mention. He is pathetic in my world....just pathetic. How a professional can constantly miss handballs from one metre away is astonishing. His was soundly beaten in the ruck by the yank. The only good thing he did was take one or two marks... :help

Ok thanks

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame

Ok thanks

He flew for about 20 marks but when you try to crash your hands together like symbols, you don't clunk many of them
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
The VFL has confirmed we play Casey Demons next Saturday in the 1st Semi-Final at 12:40pm at North Port Oval.

http://websites.sportstg.com/round_info.cgi?a=MATCH&fixture=124956747&c=1-118-0-436949-0&pool=1001

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Elton goneski?
You would think so, YaBB, if he can't get into the VFL side.

Or saved for our senior team :shh

Offline Yeahright

• RFC Hall of Fame
Game over. I know whats gunna happen here....

You're developing quite the habit of going early and getting it wrong :lol