Author Topic: How are everyone's nerves at this point?  (Read 19765 times)

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
Re: How are everyone's nerves at this point?
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2017, 04:49:28 PM »
Over 45's are feeling the pinch too!

Yes we are, I already feel like i do when we are in the 4th qtr of a match and its close, might need some sedatives from you YBB. Geez we have to win it dont we. anxiety already started.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2017, 05:46:24 PM »
Now that I'm feeling better and almost over this nasty bug

I actually feel quite calm.

Just looking forward to full on weekend of footy. Huge crowd on Saturday and biggie on Sunday. Play to our best and the results will take care of themselves

And for the first time in years will actually be watching the Brownlow on Monday
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2017, 05:55:20 PM »
Feeling good. Obviously hungry for a flag but for us to be in this position I'm very happy. A loss would be devastating but I think we can all agree that this year has exceeded expectations

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2017, 06:36:03 PM »

Yes we are, I already feel like i do when we are in the 4th qtr of a match and its close, might need some sedatives from you YBB. Geez we have to win it dont we. anxiety already started.
Any preferences? ;D
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2017, 06:40:26 PM »

Any preferences? ;D

val.i.um...although it might be better to take if we.lose
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 02:13:49 AM by 🏅Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2017, 09:27:27 PM »
Grand Final day is by far the best day of the year for me. I just love everything about it!
I cannot even fathom that day if we are actually in it! And even moreso if we actually win it.
Throw in The Killers are playing, boy this could be the greatest day of all time!

The stars have aligned this year for us, we just need to finish it off.

But in all honesty I don't get nervous about this stuff, just excited!

🐯Time

tony_montana

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2017, 09:28:28 PM »
Reckon we can most definitely snatch the crown this year so will be gutted.
It's not often you peak this time of year, no injuries and there is no stand out team.
Need to cash in

This is why I'm feeling pretty good - regardless of talent v talent one thing we have over just about everyone else is a very settled side with no injuries, healthy and peaking perfectly - its hard to find yourself in this position where all the planets have aligned - gotta make it count and i feel we will

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2017, 06:32:05 AM »
Definitely nervous. The stars have fallen in line this year therefore we need to seize this opportunity. I have no doubt the players feed off the crowd support. Therefore it is time to make as much noise as possible in support of the team

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2017, 06:41:35 AM »
no nerves no real expectations still.

Most shameless display of fence sitting shown on an Internet football forum while getting ready to unleash a tirade of self righteous "I told you so" if we falter.

Definately keeping his options open so he can (and if we lose he will).

The thing is his strategy and end game of the mother of all 'i told you so's' is the only reason hes still posting here, but people arent that stupid and can see right through it.

if we lose he'll do it, get his endorphin hit and then hell be gone for months. The Psychological drivers are very interesting.

All this from a guy who fabricated stats to make a point on another thread and then when he was called out and proven to be making the number up, just laughed.

Pretty humiliating and embarrasing stuff.  ;)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 07:01:45 AM by 🏅Dooks »
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2017, 09:34:18 AM »

Any preferences? ;D

Probably fortunately i wouldn't know one sedative from another but i do know what beer is so that might have to surfice.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2017, 11:33:52 AM »

Most shameless display of fence sitting shown on an Internet football forum while getting ready to unleash a tirade of self righteous "I told you so" if we falter.

The thing is his strategy and end game of the mother of all 'i told you so's' is the only reason hes still posting here, but people arent that stupid and can see right through it.

if we lose he'll do it, get his endorphin hit and then hell be gone for months. The Psychological drivers are very interesting.

All this from a guy who fabricated stats to make a point on another thread and then when he was called out and proven to be making the number up, just laughed.

@
He is far from the only one on this forum that gave us no hope. He is one of the few that haven't changed his tune in the last month though. Doesn't matter though as win or loose he and many others have been proven wrong just by getting this far.

As Tiger supporters lets hope we all get to celebrate a flag and if we don't then let's hope there is more positivity here than there has been in past year's. 2017 has been a good year to be a Tiger, remember that even if the next couple of weeks don't bring us that illusive flag.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2017, 12:04:35 PM »

@
He is far from the only one on this forum that gave us no hope. He is one of the few that haven't changed his tune in the last month though. Doesn't matter though as win or loose he and many others have been proven wrong just by getting this far.

As Tiger supporters lets hope we all get to celebrate a flag and if we don't then let's hope there is more positivity here than there has been in past year's. 2017 has been a good year to be a Tiger, remember that even if the next couple of weeks don't bring us that illusive flag.
Well said.

I'm quietly still celebrating the fact I will see my favourite tiger Dusty in our colours for the next 7 years...

:gotigers
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »

@

lol turn it up

who seriosuly predicted tigers to get this far? That would be very few not only here but at the club. Perhaps yeahright, jackstar and not many else.

matters little as you said  :thumbsup

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2017, 03:50:43 PM »
This is fantastic, what I've been dreaming of for years.
Have all the emotions at stages but just enjoying it and looking forward to Saturday, we are a gun team on song ...we can do this poo

Offline (•))(©™

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Dimalaka
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2017, 04:42:41 PM »
In denial
Caracella and Balmey.