Author Topic: 2017 Grand Final: Richmond vs Adelaide @ the M.C.G., Sat. Sept. 30  (Read 49479 times)

dwaino

Re: 2017 Grand Final: Richmond vs Adelaide @ the M.C.G., Sat. Sept. 30
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2017, 03:32:22 PM »
Got home from the shops earlier and saw Fox had just started another replay. So that's already twice I've watched it since. Not getting old at all.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2017, 03:56:35 PM »
As you all know I have been away from this forum for the last year or so. In fact I haven't been on any forums at all, but I have been
an avid reader of OER. I thank you guys during that time because, I noticed from time to time people would ask if I was actually someone
on the forum, which I wasn't or if anyone knew what I was up to health wise, thanks especially to our esteemed doctor on here y&bb.

I suppose I'll get this out of the way, when I was here last I was struggling with kidney disease, last September, my kidneys reached the
point of no return and I started dialysis on September 10. Its been a pretty heavy ride but I'm still here and I'm glad I am as I got to see
another Richmond flag. Yesterday was simply brilliant. I suppose footy teaches us a lot, in many ways, during the last 12 months,
it was the tigers who kept me going during dialysis, 3 days a week, 5 hours a day with the needles, there's plenty of time to read and
see games on television or listen in on radio. I also lost my mum a few months ago, she passed away from kidney disease as well. So its
been a difficult time, but the Tigers winning has been a great joy.

I noted Claw seemed to struggle with us winning. All I can say is that people should enjoy winning, whether we like coaches, presidents,
or players or even if we don't like some aspects of the club, winning is more joyful, a happier existence. I am not going to return to forums a lot, if the likes of MT etc let me keep this account, I will post from time to time but not often, I have learnt to live without them to be honest, but they also provide some good interaction between people.

So to all you guys who stuck with us, who purchased memberships, who shouted your lungs out, who rattled the tins all those years ago
enjoy it now, congratulations to everyone, the footy club is in good hands, and its on its way. I can see Benny Gale announcing 100,000
members in about a year from now. Richmond is once again an Australian sporting powerhouse. Well done to all, and especially
those players who did our club proud yesterday and before and the coach and his assistants.

Cheers
Ramps

Ramps, Enjoy this epic awakening of the Tiges.  Sorry to hear about your health, I hope you are getting looked after.  Dunno if you should read oppo sites either, too much saltiness, (or sweetness for us) isn't good for your kidneys either). :thumbsup
Lots of people name their swords......

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
As you all know I have been away from this forum for the last year or so. In fact I haven't been on any forums at all, but I have been
an avid reader of OER. I thank you guys during that time because, I noticed from time to time people would ask if I was actually someone
on the forum, which I wasn't or if anyone knew what I was up to health wise, thanks especially to our esteemed doctor on here y&bb.

I suppose I'll get this out of the way, when I was here last I was struggling with kidney disease, last September, my kidneys reached the
point of no return and I started dialysis on September 10. Its been a pretty heavy ride but I'm still here and I'm glad I am as I got to see
another Richmond flag. Yesterday was simply brilliant. I suppose footy teaches us a lot, in many ways, during the last 12 months,
it was the tigers who kept me going during dialysis, 3 days a week, 5 hours a day with the needles, there's plenty of time to read and
see games on television or listen in on radio. I also lost my mum a few months ago, she passed away from kidney disease as well. So its
been a difficult time, but the Tigers winning has been a great joy.

I noted Claw seemed to struggle with us winning. All I can say is that people should enjoy winning, whether we like coaches, presidents,
or players or even if we don't like some aspects of the club, winning is more joyful, a happier existence. I am not going to return to forums a lot, if the likes of MT etc let me keep this account, I will post from time to time but not often, I have learnt to live without them to be honest, but they also provide some good interaction between people.

So to all you guys who stuck with us, who purchased memberships, who shouted your lungs out, who rattled the tins all those years ago
enjoy it now, congratulations to everyone, the footy club is in good hands, and its on its way. I can see Benny Gale announcing 100,000
members in about a year from now. Richmond is once again an Australian sporting powerhouse. Well done to all, and especially
those players who did our club proud yesterday and before and the coach and his assistants.

Cheers
Ramps
You're a bloody legend Ramps and we all love you. Savour the success the tiges have achieved as much as you can. I hope you're being cared for in the best possible manner. Sorry to hear about your mum. I lost my dad in the last 12 months and he was a huge tiger man. So much so that I was thinking he was manipulating things from above in way that made everything fall into place for the team. If you ever need anything just pm me.

Y&BB
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2017, 04:58:56 PM »
When you look at it we won all our finals convincing that's what I'm suprised at,but we were the form team and playing for each other and doing the team things.

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2017, 05:00:06 PM »
Replay is on again, lads.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2017, 05:13:49 PM »
I've watched the replay 3 times haha.

Still quietly enjoying the salt from Crow supporters suggesting the umpiring was daylight robbery. Honestly it wasn't that bad at all lol. At least half of them can admit their whole team went to water!

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2017, 05:23:56 PM »
what a great day yesterday was.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2017, 05:24:46 PM »
I've watched the replay 3 times haha.

Still quietly enjoying the salt from Crow supporters suggesting the umpiring was daylight robbery. Honestly it wasn't that bad at all lol. At least half of them can admit their whole team went to water!
Thought we got the better deal from the umps, tbh.

Online Go Richo 12

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2017, 05:26:28 PM »
what a great day yesterday was.
The whole atmosphere, everywhere. Swan St, before and after. Around the 'G, inside the 'G. Post game entertainment. It was all very well done.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

Offline Tucker

• Tiger Rookie
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2017, 05:45:38 PM »
Awesome just awesome.
The finals series.
The GF.
The feeling.
The atmosphere.
Pre and post match.
Everything.
Proud team.
Proud club.
Good to see we have rubbed salt into the wounds of grub clubs.
Go Tigers.
I love you all.
Unconditionally.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2017, 06:32:27 PM »
Watched it three times we won it every time, so best out of three, more salt from the sooks
Lots of people name their swords......

Online Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2017, 06:45:51 PM »
Good to see you back Ramps

Online JP Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2017, 06:47:24 PM »
Oh I'm so dreadfully sorry Adelaide!  We took something from you yesterday & I feel we should hand it back.  So here you go Adelaide players & supporters, this is for you ...

(_(_)

Now you know how it feels to have your arse handed to you in front of the whole football world!   :santa 
Once a Tiger, always a Tiger!  Loud, proud & dangerous!

Offline 🏅Dooks

• FOOTBALL EXPERT
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • 🏆✴✔👍⛉🌟
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2017, 06:50:09 PM »
just another franchise club in a town irrelevant to the world.
"Sliding doors moment.
If Damian Barrett had a brain
Then its made of sh#t" Dont Argue - 2/8/2018