Author Topic: Biggest sooky little babies?  (Read 196548 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Biggest sooky little babies?
« Reply #120 on: June 22, 2018, 05:47:15 PM »
Daniel Widera @danwidera
And why is this game not at the MCG ??

Ricky Nixon @rickynixontoot
To confuse the football public that Richmond are not the charity draw that most know they are

https://twitter.com/rickynixontoot/status/1010005874285281281

:nopity

Who cares what some washed-up, borderline loser has to say.... :shh
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 08:36:11 PM by WilliamPowell »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #121 on: June 22, 2018, 06:37:10 PM »
It’s more, enjoying his Richmond meltdowns.

Lel.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #122 on: June 22, 2018, 07:38:47 PM »
I propose we ban all posts or anyone who posts anything from that Nixon wanker.

That includes you OneEyed! :shh
The club that keeps giving.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #123 on: June 22, 2018, 11:31:55 PM »

Why stop showing what a salty fool and loser Ricky is? If we go back-to-back watch these tweets get bumped up by Tiger supporters in his stupid face ;).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #124 on: June 24, 2018, 01:38:34 PM »

Why stop showing what a salty fool and loser Ricky is? If we go back-to-back watch these tweets get bumped up by Tiger supporters in his stupid face ;).
because he’s an irrelevant drug taking narcissistic moron that loves the reaction to his own posts and gets his jolly’s from getting a reaction. If everyone ignores him he might just go away.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:47:57 PM by WilliamPowell »
The club that keeps giving.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #125 on: June 24, 2018, 03:04:31 PM »

Why stop showing what a salty fool and loser Ricky is? If we go back-to-back watch these tweets get bumped up by Tiger supporters in his stupid face ;) .
because he’s an irrelevant drug taking narcissistic moron that loves the reaction to his own posts and gets his jolly’s from getting a reaction. If everyone ignores him he might just go away.

Who are you talking about?

;D
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 05:48:10 PM by WilliamPowell »

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #126 on: June 24, 2018, 07:07:03 PM »

So true
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2018, 05:07:51 AM »
The Crows forum is in meltdown lol.

Most of the vitriol is directed at their own players, coaches and club but some of them couldn't help having a bitter shot at us   :wallywink.

Quote from: Maddogmetro
Let's be honest, no non-Victorian team is beating Richmond in the GF this year. They are good enough to be in the match, but then get a 5 goal advantage from the umpires.

Dusty alone is allowed to fend off using someone's face, try to fend off and get caught without htb called, encroach the protected area without consequence, and all he needs to do is look to the umps with pleading eyes to get the softest 50 of all time.

Add to that the constant throws allowed, the umps pulling back an advantage if a player stuffs up their kick after taking advantage, forwards being constantly nudged under the ball and getting their arms chopped.

And then the cherry on top is the bemusing frees that get picked out of nowhere in rucking contests, which all happen to be in Richmond's favour.

There is no hope unless you are Collingwood or Hawthorn.

Quote from: footy4ever
Richmond supporters. They are campaigners. **** of you campaigners. I hope you get smashed in the grand final, (as long as it's not Port you play) In fact I hope you go out in straight sets before the GF

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/gbu-v-protected-tigers.1198443/page-5#post-56632341

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
LOL are they for real???  They have to be the most deluded pack of sad idiots ever.  The umpiring stuff ups favored them several goals and the scoreline was flattering.
Lots of people name their swords......

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2018, 01:00:37 PM »
Nah fair play to em, I thought they’d definitely improved from last time we played them here.

Last time we won by 48, this time they cut it back to 47  :clapping

Lebowski

« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2018, 04:33:42 PM »
wow just wow at some of those comments

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2018, 10:41:00 PM »
Being top of the ladder with 100k members has hit a nerve with Pie fans.

This one is actually on the Collingwood website and is calling us "evil"  :lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This week I look forward to seeing the mighty Mags end Richmond’s unbeaten streak.

What was that? They’re not undefeated, you say?!

Well I’ll be damned.

The way they’ve been carrying on over the past couple of weeks has had me fooled into thinking they’ve breezed through 2018. In my eyes, any positive Richmond-related news is like nails down a chalkboard. Not human nails either – rusty nails.

We really need to bring the noise this Saturday, Magpie Army. For once, we’ll be up against it, with the yellow and black bandwagoners sure to be full of zest over their fancy new numbers.

This 100,000 members is actually nothing to snigger at. I’ve even heard almost 60,000 of them are real-life people who brought one for themselves and not their pets. Remarkable!

What’s even more impressive is the collective nap the AFL world has been on over the past 12 months allowing Richmond to look like a god-damn powerhouse.

Reigning premiers. Can you believe that? A side that used to avoid finals like it was the weird kid in class who ate his own ear-wax (that’s right Adam Vaughan, I remember you) is now a legitimate threat of looking like the AFL’s version of the Harlem Globe Trotters.

Don’t let the snag-gags and cute goal celebrations fool you. The Richmond Tigers are pure evil and will stop at nothing to destroy all that is enjoyable and fun in the world.

Don’t believe me? Well buckle in and let me tell you about my day yesterday.

The day started like any other as I took my pet rabbit Lou (named after Lou Richards) for a walk. After a few km’s, we grew parched. This is when the day differed to the rest of them.

We both decided to revitalise ourselves with a coffee. That’s when it happened.

Jack Riewoldt was in the café.

I told him how odd it was to see him in person as I usually only see footballers on TV and in newspapers. He refused to break eye contact with me while stirring the sugar into his coffee and pretending to yawn the whole time.

Incredibly rude isn’t it? Well the goal-kicking mini-man who operates the forward fifty with him didn’t seem to think so. Jack Higgins also sat there, flicking the froff of his latte at me and Lou. I asked him to stop and all he did was say the word ‘snag’ over and over.

I can still hear it ringing in my ears now.

I told the two of them that they were going to be absolutely embarrassed by Shaz and Bruzzy Maynard this week, and if they fail against Collingwood’s superior backs, Dusty won’t let them come to Vegas in the off-season.

They looked worried at this notion. However let’s be honest, no fake ID in the world is going to get Higgins in Caesar’s Palace anyway.

Don’t get me wrong. I rate the Tiges. Their midfield is actually pretty good. I honestly think Martin and Trent Cotchin would be walk-up starters to our VFL side. This on the other hand is a sold-out MCG and I eagerly anticipate watching Taylor Adams, Scott Pendlebury and Steele Sidebottom make mincemeat of them.

Sidenote: Remember when they were in an unlosable position against us and Cotchin told Adam Treloar that he “spoke too soon” and then they lost? Ha!

Memories from round three, 2016. Good times.

Remember when Travis Cloke kicked seven on Alex Rance? Me too. So does Brody ‘2020 Coleman’ Mihocek. Our new key forward saviour is here to change the guard. He’s looking so dangerous lately it will force Rance to do something he doesn’t often do and man up. You’re right where we want you, Tiges!!!

Every tale in history has a good guy (or girl) and a bad guy (or girl) and if you are familiar with any of them you will know that good always triumphs over bad.

David and Goliath.
Hulk Hogan and Andre the Giant.
Regina George and the other characters in Mean Girls.
Collingwood and Richmond.

Has this week’s write-up lacked a bit of trademark arrogance considering we are playing the reigning premiers? Eh. Maybe.

But I feel no distress for this match. At our best, we will smash them. At our most average, we’ll still probably win.

Pies by 47 and the umpires should save time now by giving Brodie Grundy three votes in his hundredth now.

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-07-27/oneeyed-preview-topple-the-evil-tiges

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2018, 11:36:19 PM »
Did I just read that, not even funny  :facepalm

Offline Eat_em_Alive

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #133 on: July 28, 2018, 05:16:11 AM »
Incoherent rambling  :shh
What's terrifying is that these people actually walk the streets  :o
The anywhere, anytime Tigers.
E A T  E M  A L I V E  M O F O S

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2018, 05:33:48 AM »
So does WAT..... :shh

...presuming he's not currently incarcerated of course... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.