Author Topic: Richmond’s premiership win was ‘terribly uninteresting’ - Kennett (Herald-Sun)  (Read 3187 times)

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
Kennet is a first class POS on many levels.  The fact he still gets press and people speak to him as if he were some sort of human being still befuddles me.  The arrogant prick sorely needs filling in.
Lots of people name their swords......

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
Our win is so uninteresting he had to comment on it.

Well let me say it was very interesting to me.

He is the face of Beyond Blue so is Kennett denigrating all RFC members, players and supporters, ther families et al.

Jeff, you are very bad making a derogatory comment like that.

I thought he was all about positivity.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Bring back all those schools you sold Jeff we need them now. Such a short sighted old turd, lives for the headline. Hasn't had a smart thought in his life.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
I found it plenty interesting.

And the HS made record paper sales as well, so obviously lots of people found it interesting.

He's probably just salty because we poisoned the well with Vickery.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Quite honestly, with Kennett back as President at Hawthorn, it is  sign that they are in turmoil.

Can't see how he and Clarkson are going to get along. After all, Jeff believes that an AFL coach only has a 10 year life in that role, regardless of success.

Offline Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Our win was so uninteresting that I have watched the replay a dozen times.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Hawthorn was uninteresting back in round 20 . Game was over at quarter time.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Rodgerramjet

• OER - CONTRIBUTOR
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Never cast pearls before swine.
If we are so "terribly uninteresting" Jeff, then tell me why we are getting so much of YOUR attention.

Jeff, why don't you ring the Herald Sun and ask them about there sales figures the week leading up to and the week proceeding the GF, because you will find the interest to be unprecedented, they recorded record sales daily for their rag the biggest number in history Jeff, the highest interest in history Jeff and your club can't even muster that after winning 4 in 9 years. The Hawks are boring Jeff. your a scared man Jeff and so you should be Jeff, the beast has awoken.
The lips of Wisdom are closed, except to the ears of Understanding.

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
I think he's confusing it with - was it the 2015 Grand Final snooze against West Coast?  Most boring GF ever!!!