Author Topic: Our first home game isn't a real home game  (Read 1657 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Our first home game isn't a real home game
« on: March 03, 2006, 01:37:39 AM »
Our first "home" game for the year against the Saints in round 2 won't only be played at their home ground due to the Comm Games but it's also a designated "home" match for their members as compensation for playing a home game in Tassie - Link.

Why is it always against us!  :banghead   
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

letsgetiton!

Re: Our first home game isn't a real home game
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 06:40:32 AM »
Our first "home" game for the year against the Saints in round 2 won't only be played at their home ground due to the Comm Games but it's also a designated "home" match for their members as compensation for playing a home game in Tassie - Link.

Why is it always against us!  :banghead   

will be more enjoyable beating them then! i will try and find somewhere in italy that may televise the game , if not will have the internet to check score updates.

Moi

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 09:24:06 AM »
As long as the St Kilda riff-raff don't try and take my reserved seat (well actually, i sit in a reserved area), i couldn't care less.  But knowing Telstra Dome, they'll probably double book seats like they've done in the past  :banghead

If it were the Tiges and we played a home game in Tassie, I'd like some kind of compensation, so have no problem with it.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 01:22:04 PM »
As long as the St Kilda riff-raff don't try and take my reserved seat (well actually, i sit in a reserved area), i couldn't care less.  But knowing Telstra Dome, they'll probably double book seats like they've done in the past  :banghead

The riff-raff will have to either purchase a reserved seat or sit up on level 3. All Tigers with match day reserved seats will get their normal seats.
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 02:44:45 PM »
The riff-raff will have to either purchase a reserved seat or sit up on level 3. All Tigers with match day reserved seats will get their normal seats.

Hope there aren’t any mix ups on the day.  Wouldn’t want to be the people sitting in any seats belonging to the group of people I sit with.  They wouldn’t be sitting there for very long. :rollin
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »
rnd 17 is the saints home game v us at the mcg, rather play them away at our home towards the end of teh yr as we gather momentum , if we can win 2 or 3 of our 6 interstate games this yr we will make the 8. we should beat the hawks in tassie, and the lions in qld, and we have a 50/50 chance to beat power imo and a good chance to beat freo depending on our injuries,

we have hope!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Ticketing Update for Round 2 - Richmond V St Kilda (RFC site)
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2006, 02:21:24 PM »
Ticketing Update for Round 2 - Richmond V St Kilda
richmondfc.com.au
10:04:29 AM Tue 4 April, 2006

Due to St Kilda’s strong supporter base we encourage all Richmond members without reserved seating and Tiger supporters buying daily tickets to get to Friday night’s Round 2 game at Telstra Dome early to ensure your entry.

http://richmondfc.com.au/default.asp?pg=insidetheclub&spg=aroundtheclubdisplay&articleid=254676