Author Topic: Collingwood game a big test for Richmond, not the other way around: Blight (SEN)  (Read 4177 times)

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Let's see if pies game can stack up with ours that's the question. There not going to have bruise free footy like against dons with no pressure or intensity.
This!

Good luck to them trying for 4 quarters to handball their way through our press of speedy smalls that apply enormous pressure and get numbers to the contest to feed on any errant disposals.

It is a joy to watch as one after another Tiger turns up to magnify the pressure and force the errors.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Couldn't give a rat's tossbag what Blight thinks....
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
....Pathetic!
The club that keeps giving.

Offline ¾ T!geɹ

• Jack Dyer medallist
The third quarter, the premiership quarter, it's Dusty time. He starts to shine and then delivers in the most AWESOME fashion.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
....Pathetic!

..the Pitt(s) Man...
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
....Pathetic!

..the Pitt(s) Man...

And he's got to live with that..
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
We are the best gunslinger in town ATM, all the young boys pretenders are coming after us, sunday will be another shootout.
My prediction ... the pies will be lying facedown and bleeding, their womenfolk crying and another notch on RFC's gunbelt.
Yee Ha 🔫🔫🔫

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
43-point win enough to pass your "test", Blighty?   :wave
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

dwaino

I know we’ve won a flag and sit on top of the ladder after round 6, but have we passed the test the yet?

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
I know we’ve won a flag and sit on top of the ladder after round 6, but have we passed the test the yet?
Pies now sit 10th, so the haters can still claim we have a soft draw and haven't beaten a top 8 side yet  :sarcasm.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

dwaino

Pies now sit 10th, so the haters can still claim we have a soft draw and haven't beaten a top 8 side yet  :sarcasm.

If Collingwood, Melbourne and Hawks beat us would they all be in the 8?

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond

If Collingwood, Melbourne and Hawks beat us would they all be in the 8?
Yep. Pies and Dees would've been on 4 wins and Hawks on 5.

Hawks are back in the Eight after this round.

Lebowski

Theyre saying that - richmond havent beaten any of last years top 8 yet  :lol

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
Haven't beaten University yet too.... :whistle
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame

Theyre saying that - richmond havent beaten any of last years top 8 yet  :lol

Those saying that have beaten themselves.