Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 6935 times)

Moi

Who are you?
« on: March 14, 2006, 08:39:37 AM »
Are you talented, good looking, modest, a brat, egotistical, exceptionally talented – neither or all of the above? 

I reckon most of us can work out what type of person we are from just the way we post, but do you share others’ opinions of thyself.

Moi is quite a boring person.  Missed out in the looks department.  Quiet, yet extremely impatient; extremely shy (yep), but can fly off the handle in a heartbeat lol. Luvs a laugh (lol lol lol), hates whiners and whingers.

Have no talent for anything – oh, I can type fast lol.  Not much to hang my hat on there.  Music and footy are my passion, but more so music, yet I have no sense of being able to play an instrument.  Learned piano up to grade III, and then quit because I was a hopeless cause lol; have two left feet dancing, but pretty sporty in my youth.  Not the brightest lol, yet am knowledgeable – if that makes sense.

I look around me and there are such talented and bright people and I am in awe.  JohnF, for his wit, intelligence and debating skills (don’t try it, you won’t win lol); MT for his remarkable brainpower (those training reports he did were done in his head without taking notes); Ox and his Photoshop expertise lol; Tiga’s poems, etc;

But you people can’t all be wonderful – what are your faults that are not so obvious on here?

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Who are you?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 08:49:43 AM »
Me = Desperate housewife.

Moi

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 08:53:12 AM »
Me = Desperate housewife.
This is true, but do you have any other qualities  :rollin
I know i would think twice before trying to attack you - don't you do a bit of martial arts or something?

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2006, 12:30:34 PM »
I've done a bit of boxing and up to recently did combat at the gym every wednesday.  Now I am learning ballroom dancing.  I also spend 2 days a week doing weights.  I learnt violin as a teenager and played in a youth orchestra but know only get the violin out to help Mini Me practice.  Was a secretary for 10 years before kids.  Now I spend my days hiding the money from hubby, paying his labourers and trying the ATO and the accountant nuts with my nitpicking.  I don't drink, smoke or do drugs (unless you count the Pill).  I have low tolerance levels.  I'm average looking, although I did take exception the other day to being compared with Kate Langbroek.  When I was younger I was told I looked like Sigrid Thornton (before she straightened her hair).

Ox

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2006, 12:51:16 PM »
Are you talented, good looking, modest, a brat, egotistical, exceptionally talented – neither or all of the above? 

Correct!

Moi

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »

Correct!
Yep  :rollin

Hey Julz, you forgot to put that you spend every spare second in hospital emergency departments getting kids broken bones mended lol
Re the looks department - just for your info you got the  :thumbsup from the lads when you came down last year lol

Offline Fwoy3

• Un-unRichmondlike
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Shut the eff up Jack!
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2006, 02:45:45 PM »
Manic depressive...or bi-polar as they say these days  :banghead :lol :'(
My parents bought me a Richmond jumper and enrolled me in a junior footy clinic in 1981...look at me now.

Offline the_boy_jake

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2006, 04:18:11 PM »
Was once (~2 years ago) exceptionally qualified (Top 3 in Australia in my graduating year) and motivated young professional with the world at his feet and the pick of any job he wanted. Took a job overseas and spent a couple of years p i s s i n g about Europe and Australia, making a lot of mistakes and learning a few harsh lessons along the way. Now back in Australia unemployed, single and lacking a purposeful existence.

Other than that, life's great  :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2006, 04:39:35 PM »
All the Forsaken boys are going a.r.s.e up lol
What's going on here lol - i guess i picked the wrong time to ask hard-hitting personal questions
Waiting for John to come on now and say he's had a lobotomy and that will be the end of me  :rollin

Get a grip boys  ;)

And Jake, never regret what you've done o/s - best time of your life, i reckon.  Wish i'd have had the chance to have done it.

Ox

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2006, 04:52:34 PM »
Manic depressive...or bi-polar as they say these days  :banghead :lol :'(

wanna swap medication for a week ? :sleep

Moi

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2006, 04:54:06 PM »
Are there different types of medications you take when you're up as opposed to when you're down.
You two could do a deal lol

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2006, 04:55:36 PM »
But you people can’t all be wonderful

Yes we are ;D

I tried to learn a language (French) and play an instrument (well the drums ;) ) when I was young but failed miserably lol. I now have an idea why there's gender in foreign languages but at the time I thought it was the stupidest thing ever. Since when is a table female ???. Monsieur Myop let me down lol :nope. I also did some  latin/street latin dancing in my 20s and although I got my bronze medallion (everyone who did the test passed) I have as much rhythm and sex appeal on the dancefloor as Mr Bean or most of the dud celebs on dancing with the stars   ;D.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Ox

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2006, 04:58:16 PM »
pretty much one chemical across the board.
Suposed to keep u in the middle so u dont go too high,cuz usually you'll pay for it by going down for a while.

Its kind of a drug that turns u into one of the MTV generation.

Moi

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2006, 05:01:54 PM »
pretty much one chemical across the board.
Suposed to keep u in the middle so u dont go too high,cuz usually you'll pay for it by going down for a while.

Its kind of a drug that turns u into one of the MTV generation.
Truth time - have you always taken your medicine, Ox lol
I reckon i'm a bit bi-polar as well (which you know who will attest to lol)
But instead of taking medicine and stuff, just go for a walk - good 'ol oxygen :thumbsup

Jackstar

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2006, 07:02:49 PM »
Where do I start, lol :lol