Author Topic: Official team R22 vs Dons  (Read 4475 times)

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official team R22 vs Dons
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2018, 04:03:56 PM »
Conca was playing some good footy before injuries and I'm not his biggest fan either deserves to try and get back in our seniors.

While agree about his form before the injury; he was playing well

I'm just a fan of half a game at VFL level and back in you come. We've spruiked all season about rewarding blokes with consistently good VFL form when opportunity present, this selection flies in the face of that

The players performed got picked besides Miles.Ellis and Menadue had opportunity didn't take them.Conca I think is next cab in the in the line if they need him so game time important with vfl bye this week.Can be managed during the game to.
Tell ne the numerous opportunities Miles has had this year. Remember he is almost always in our bests in the VFL.

Mate you know and I know Miles is not in the picture so no point mentioning it.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2018, 05:09:26 PM by georgies31 »

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2018, 04:11:02 PM »
Conca was playing some good footy before injuries and I'm not his biggest fan either deserves to try and get back in our seniors.

I'm just a fan of half a game at VFL level and back in you come. We've spruiked all season about rewarding blokes with consistently good VFL form when opportunity present, this selection flies in the face of that

The players performed got picked besides Miles.Ellis and Menadue had opportunity didn't take them.Conca I think is next cab in the in the line if they need him so game time important with vfl bye this week.Can be managed during the game to.
Tell ne the numerous opportunities Miles has had this year. Remember he is almost always in our bests in the VFL.

Mare you know and I know Miles is not in the picture so no point mentioning it.
I thought you mentioned him though.....
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2018, 05:09:03 PM »

Mare you know and I know Miles is not in the picture so no point mentioning it.
I thought you mentioned him though.....

I did mention him ,but no matter what Miles does Bog in vfl we all know never likely to be picked.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2018, 07:09:58 PM »
Conca  :gobdrop the Essendrugs will be up and about with the prospect of atleast 3 goals from critical turnover off his dodgy boot.  :lol he can always blame his bad ankles.  :rollin

Miles really has been given the least amount of respect I’ve seen since the time when Spud dropped Richo. It’s mindboggling he couldn’t be given a game with Cotchin, Lambert and Prestia out. He might lack the pace of those players but he knows how to win the footy and he performed in finals previously, he was arguably our best v north in 2015.

Conca, if we can remember, was putrid in all three finals he’s played for us.  :chuck

Clearly the coach doesn’t like Miles for some reason.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2018, 07:12:47 PM »
No late changes to either side.

Source: Ch 7

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2018, 07:17:49 PM »

Miles really has been given the least amount of respect I’ve seen since the time when Hardwick dropped Tucky.

e.f.a

btw - Richo said on "Bob" last week that he deserved to be dropped back then.... :shh

I actually find Stengle's continued exclusion far more midboggling than that of Miles'.... :shh :shh

"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2018, 10:50:50 PM »

Online The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2018, 10:56:24 PM »
Conca  :gobdrop the Essendrugs will be up and about with the prospect of atleast 3 goals from critical turnover off his dodgy boot.  :lol he can always blame his bad ankles.  :rollin

Miles really has been given the least amount of respect I’ve seen since the time when Spud dropped Richo. It’s mindboggling he couldn’t be given a game with Cotchin, Lambert and Prestia out. He might lack the pace of those players but he knows how to win the footy and he performed in finals previously, he was arguably our best v north in 2015.

Conca, if we can remember, was putrid in all three finals he’s played for us.  :chuck

Could be that he kicks high bombs around the corner most often blindly resulting in turn overs. He does this a lot and could be another reason along with his lack of ability to cover the ground. I like Miles but he needs to look elsewhere next year.

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2018, 01:07:50 PM »

Could be that he kicks high bombs around the corner most often blindly resulting in turn overs. He does this a lot and could be another reason along with his lack of ability to cover the ground. I like Miles but he needs to look elsewhere next year.
Your description is Grigg to a tea.
He is one of Dimma’s favourites so he gets games.
Miles isn’t even one of my favourites but blind Freddy can see he has been treated badly by us.
Conca getting a game last night after half a game in the VFL is BS and can cause damage to a culture.
Not a great message imo to send young guys giving it their all to get a game.