Author Topic: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  (Read 1411 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
« on: December 21, 2018, 01:12:12 AM »
With the (long ;) ) weekend starting tomorrow and people likely going away, I just want to take this chance to wish all OERites and their families a safe and enjoyable Christmas and a Happy New Year  :cheers :santa.

Thanks once again for your continued support of OER and for sharing all your Tiger thoughts and opinions throughout the year which makes OER such a great place to be apart of  :cheers

Be safe on the roads if you're driving and if you're heading away have a bucketload of fun and we'll see you all recharged and ready to go for 2019. Hopefully, we will see the Tigers go one week further and bring home our 12th premiership cup  :pray  :gotigers.

A special thanks goes to my pardner in crime WP for all the work done onsite and behind the scenes. For family reasons I've been AWOL at times this year and WP has been there not only as a friend but also in keeping the site running along smoothly. Thanks mate! :highfive

Cheers and Merry Christmas,

MT.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2018, 01:19:32 PM »
Thanks MT, Willy P and OE gang for the recalcitrance over the past 12 months. By the very nature of where we find ourselves as a club in the AFL, the site has a more tolerant challenge to it. I do miss the days of 2016 when the spew was bile, the spittle was the size of a Sydney hailstone and Claw still thought Alex Rance was a good ordinary player. Oh, well the first 2 things anyway! (Only joking crawski).
All the best over the most festive of season and if you don’t buy into the fact the Gaz is the son of god then it festivus for the rest of us!
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 09:15:53 AM »
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all on OER!

Thank you to the administration team for the continuous updates.

May 2019 bring us the 2019 Premiership!

No injuries, no sickness before a game or little niggles!

Have a safe, joyful summer break OER!

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 10:00:10 AM »
Just wanted to wish all OERites a very happy, peaceful and safe Christmas and New Year.

If you are travelling please be careful on the roads.

Thanks for everyone's supoort of the site in 2018. We don't always agree, some push the boundaries but being passionate about your footy club you really can't expect anything else.

To my mate MT who year after year keeps this place running so bloody smoothly, thank YOU!

And ......

:gotigers in 2019
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 09:24:37 PM »
Wishing all on OER a fantastic Christmas  :santa.  Stay safe, especially on the roads.

Special thanks to OE/MT and WP for giving us this wonderful platform to discuss our passion openly and honestly. Thank you for all your hard work.

:cheers
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline Owl

• Magnificent Bastard
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Bring me TWO chickens
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 11:17:07 PM »
MErRYNEWCROSR FUGGAS!

Lots of people name their swords......

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2018, 10:51:20 PM »
Hope everyone had a great christmas and even better 2019. Agree its a great website. Many thanks to the 3 wise heads who run it.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Dont Argue

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 07:34:59 AM »
Wishing all on OER a fantastic Christmas  :santa.  Stay safe, especially on the roads.

Special thanks to OE/MT and WP for giving us this wonderful platform to discuss our passion openly and honestly. Thank you for all your hard work.

Tireless dedication and passion like this from the mods is why we’re a great club. Appreciared
 :cheers

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2018, 12:06:36 PM »
A merry Christmas and a happy new year (to all)
Let's hope it's a good one without any fear