Author Topic: Round one reaming  (Read 6136 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: Round one reaming
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2006, 03:31:59 AM »
Thank goodness for that FF. I was hoping at 3/4 time we'd take Lids off. We've had a habit of losing our best players late on in flogging a la Browny last year.

Just had a look at the stats - 54 less kicks and 20 more handballs. After half time - 50 less kicks and 4 more handballs. The doggies also had 23 more marks in the last quarter.  The only stat we won was believe it not tackles.

All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2006, 09:22:16 AM »
X, it was all Krapouer's fault.

Time to stop waiting for him to become like his old man - stuff him off week idiot

2JD

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2006, 11:39:57 AM »
shattered! I'm trying not to be too down about it but, damn it's hard :banghead. Dont want to go to work Monday as I'll be the laughing stock, AGAIN!!!! And I've promised 2 young Saints supporters I'd go with them next week! :scream :help

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2006, 07:41:49 PM »
Positves:

* the jumper numbers were great meant I was yelling at the right blokes

* Andrew Raines was very good on Murphy - especially considering how easily the ball was coming into their Fwd 50

* Nathan Foley - his kicking needs alot of work (but hey after last nights effort who's doesn't :help) but at least he gave us    something when he was in the centre

That's it for now

Negatives:

* Oh so many

* Pace or lack of it

* the lack of help/support our players give their team mates - how many times do we have to see blokes just standing back not doing anything instead of going i and supporting their teammates :banghead :banghead Gotta say that really ticks me off

* Skills - what skills :lol

* Decision making -  :banghead :'( :'( :banghead
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)