Author Topic: Changes for next week against the Giants?  (Read 35660 times)

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for next week against the Giants?
« Reply #90 on: April 03, 2019, 10:52:29 AM »
dont care what people say but the logic is justified as is form and performance

Rance a kpd goes down should have been replaced with a kpd to me that is Balta there is only him and garthwaite as options.
 Grimes gets suspended the only option left is Garthwaite again a tall defender for a tall defender.
Riewoldt goes down the best tall option remaining is Moore a tall for a tall.

Caddy is injured a big medium sized player who plays fwd with stints in midfield. what do we do we play Weller lmfao. the real option is RC-D 193cm powerful mid who could do exactly what Caddy does spend 80% time fwd with a few short stints thru the middle and in his case we get afl experince into him a win win.

Houli is injured and the best performed hb at the club atm is Stack a player unlike Houli Short and Ellis does not have defensive issues.

Grigg a bigtall mid who provides mainly run and spread  jJack Ross a big mid who runs and spreads and actually uses the ball better he has been in great form

Butler has really stunk it up big time horrid and unacceptable describes him atm. Bolton has again performed in the two's and actually gives us a mid field rotation as well as a sml fwd option.

lastly id play anyone in front of  Ellis and Short who both hear footsteps from a hundred paces away it should not be tolerated ever.

Want to fix structure get a bit of size and aggression into the team then the only options are younger players there is no one else, those others  and there aint many with some sort of experince have mostly been shown up as not good enough.

Play the kids reward good form in the two's and stamp out the mediocrity in the seniors.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #91 on: April 03, 2019, 10:59:35 AM »
Honestly mate you lose all credibility when you start talking about the ball use of Jack Ross as if you've seen him play.

Not to mention bagging Short and BEllis for being soft when the guy in #23 is at the very least on par with them...:shh
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #92 on: April 03, 2019, 11:58:26 AM »
Claw quote
 "Play the kids reward good form in the two's and stamp out the mediocrity in the seniors"
Agree 100pc

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #93 on: April 03, 2019, 12:29:19 PM »
Ross ain't Matty Suckling or Caleb Daniel but his ball use looks pretty good for an bullocking inside mid....looks better than what Prestia and even Martin are currently serving up,,,and better than what we used to see from Jackson, Tuck, Miles, Thomas, Conca, etc ,,,of course that's only in JLT & VFL practice matches so far,,, :shh

Short & Markov were drafted as forwards and that's where they should play,,,,,could almost say the same about Astbury at this point too (1/2 jk)..,,,a few blokes in the backline who shouldn't really be there... :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #94 on: April 03, 2019, 07:47:34 PM »
Honestly mate you lose all credibility when you start talking about the ball use of Jack Ross as if you've seen him play.

Not to mention bagging Short and BEllis for being soft when the guy in #23 is at the very least on par with them...:shh
From the man who thinks Ellis is a inside contested beast really should be the last person talking about credability.I love it it when nuffies like you show just how butt hurt you are.  im sure somewhere along the line you will get something right  but until then keep the laughs coming.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2019, 08:15:27 PM »
I miss the good old days when people were complaining about how the engraving on our premiership cup wasn’t centred and how our song sounded slightly different to normal and not that our game style and player performances were poor

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #96 on: April 03, 2019, 08:35:38 PM »

From the man who thinks Ellis is a inside contested beast really should be the last person talking about credability.I love it it when nuffies like you show just how butt hurt you are.  im sure somewhere along the line you will get something right  but until then keep the laughs coming.
Yeah, in my opinion Ellis is the hardest bloke to have ever crossed the white line. I know you'd take a side step if he was coming the other way....like stuffing whoa, like stuff, you know it bro....:shh

Anyway let us know how your Demons go this weekend. Because we all know that's who you're normally watching in that basement, I'm pretty sure VFL games aren't streamed in WA so I can't blame ya
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #97 on: April 03, 2019, 10:24:34 PM »
The whole team needs to lift no doubt about it including Dimma and his crew there not escaping criticism either. Lambert,Prestia,Martin,Butler,Edwards,Rioli,Higgins,Short need to lift  more fullstop stop coasting around and get back to basics.Tackling and pressure hard running starts there.

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #98 on: April 04, 2019, 03:11:18 AM »
I miss the good old days when people were complaining about how the engraving on our premiership cup wasn’t centred and how our song sounded slightly different to normal and not that our game style and player performances were poor

The engraving was a cheap and nasty job that didnt pay respect to the achievement.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2019, 07:35:34 AM »

The engraving was a cheap and nasty job that didnt pay respect to the achievement.

That’s the spirit!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #100 on: April 04, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
Leppitsch said Caddy is "very close" and was "touch and go" to play seniors this week.

Offline Fluffy Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes I was realy born in Richmond
    • Canning A.R.T.S.
« Reply #101 on: April 04, 2019, 12:42:40 PM »
dont care what people say but the logic is justified as is form and performance

Rance a kpd goes down should have been replaced with a kpd to me that is Balta there is only him and garthwaite as options.
 Grimes gets suspended the only option left is Garthwaite again a tall defender for a tall defender.
Riewoldt goes down the best tall option remaining is Moore a tall for a tall.

Caddy is injured a big medium sized player who plays fwd with stints in midfield. what do we do we play Weller lmfao. the real option is RC-D 193cm powerful mid who could do exactly what Caddy does spend 80% time fwd with a few short stints thru the middle and in his case we get afl experince into him a win win.

Houli is injured and the best performed hb at the club atm is Stack a player unlike Houli Short and Ellis does not have defensive issues.

Grigg a bigtall mid who provides mainly run and spread  jJack Ross a big mid who runs and spreads and actually uses the ball better he has been in great form

Butler has really stunk it up big time horrid and unacceptable describes him atm. Bolton has again performed in the two's and actually gives us a mid field rotation as well as a sml fwd option.

lastly id play anyone in front of  Ellis and Short who both hear footsteps from a hundred paces away it should not be tolerated ever.

Want to fix structure get a bit of size and aggression into the team then the only options are younger players there is no one else, those others  and there aint many with some sort of experince have mostly been shown up as not good enough.

Play the kids reward good form in the two's and stamp out the mediocrity in the seniors.

Sure play the Kids. I agree. But you just cant have over a quarter (6 out of 22) of your team with little or no experience. The only experience they will get is loosing and there wont be enough experience on the park to help them out.  4 Max would be where I would draw the line. Its about what Port and Geelong are doing at the moment.
Here , kitty kitty. Here , kitty kitty.   AAAUGH!

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #102 on: April 04, 2019, 01:13:22 PM »

Offline big tone

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #103 on: April 04, 2019, 02:00:29 PM »

https://twitter.com/_tigertime/status/1113394377949306880

Prestia rumour - a hammy/corkie?
I do remember seeing Prestia get what looked like a corky in last weeks game. He looked pretty sore and proppy after that incident.
So it wouldn’t surprise me if he was out.