Author Topic: Brad Scott finished  (Read 1432 times)

Dougeytherichmondfan

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
Re: Brad Scott finished
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 08:14:29 PM »
Hmmm...teams always lift for their first match after a coach departs...now I wonder who North are playing next week? :shh
"Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire." 

- Gustav Mahler

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline tdy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 08:29:33 AM »
Good riddance to the cynical bugger. After the 2015 last round tank he lost a lot of credibility for me. Ross Lyon is in that basket too for his last round tank too. Call him super professional, call him what you like. He was super cynical for me.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 08:17:55 AM »
See ya Salty

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 02:24:55 PM »
What a pathetic and dishonest football club. They've been chasing the "big fish" in recent years throwing around money they can't afford with deluded promises to these "big fish" as well as to their own senior players that they were challenging for a flag. Now after topping up has proven to be a total disaster, you have Ben Buckley taking about a long rebuild and Brad Scott bemoaning a lack of resources in the past and that their recruiters never got a chance at the top youth because they kept finishing mid-ladder. No one took responsibility for the mess they are in. Their list is where we were in 2004 when Spud left. Still reliant on their now old players with little quality youth coming through.

You'd expect a few senior North players now wanting out at the end of the season. Their only chance of playing finals again is at another club.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd