Author Topic: Ballot info for Grand Final tickets  (Read 8317 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Re: Ballot info for Grand Final tickets
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2019, 07:48:05 PM »
Footy fans angry as bought Grand Final seats 'disappear' online

Lucy Mae Beers
23 Sep 2019

AFL fans are demanding answers after details of their purchased Grand Final tickets disappeared from their online accounts.

Richmond Tigers fans took to social media over the weekend, claiming their allocations are not showing up in their Ticketek order history.

As the payments have already been processed, many are wondering if they will still have seats at Saturday's clash between the Tigers and GWS Giants at the MCG.

The tickets are the member ballot tickets as some supporters are guaranteed a Grand Final ticket as part of their club membership deal if their team make it.

On Saturday, thousands of Richmond fans received confirmation of their seats from Ticketek, but a few hours later the transaction records disappeared from their accounts.

"Is it possible you have stuffed it up again? I had seats now I don’t. You’ve taken my money," one angry fan tweeted.

Another said: "I had tickets allocated yesterday and they are now not in my history anymore if I don’t have the original seats I was allocated I will be filthy angry!"

Ticketek have responded, saying the ballots are still being processed and fans can check if they were successful from 9am on Monday.

"Payment was processed over the weekend but allocation is being released tomorrow, please check back then," Ticketek tweeted in response to a concerned fan.

"The ballot information from your AFL club, credit card charges may appear on the 21st or 22nd of September.

"Members will be able to see if they were successful or unsuccessful on the Ticketek website from Monday 23 September."

https://7news.com.au/sport/afl/richmond-afl-fans-angry-over-grand-final-online-tickets-disappearing-c-466911

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2019, 07:50:18 PM »
SECONDARY GRAND FINAL TICKET SALE

Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register may have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS on-sale.

The secondary on-sale is open to eligible Club members on Tuesday, September 24 via Ticketek here.

Please note - Strictly pending ticket availability.

The on-sale times are:

11am-1pm: Any unsuccessful ballot Richmond members (those who registered but missed out on a ticket)

12pm-1pm: Any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot

Priority 1:
2019 Premiership Circle - Great Southern Stand, Ponsford, Olympic (excluding Premiership Circle Provisional members), Maurice Rioli Club (Provisional, Tier 2, Tier 1) 3121, Club XI and Yellow & Black members.

Priority 2:
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members

Priority 3:
All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members

Please note, this is not a ballot system and will work as a normal on-sale via Ticketek. To have the best chance in securing ticket/s, eligible Club members will need:

1. Your Ticketek login details
2. Your 12-digit membership barcode (found on the back of your membership card). If you are purchasing for friends and family, please have their 12-digit barcode number ready too.

Members wishing to sit together must register their group in one transaction using one credit card. There is a maximum of 8 tickets per transaction.

Availability of tickets, including the category, is solely dependent on the tickets remaining from the GIANTS member allocation. For access to secure a Grand Final ticket, you must visit ticketek.com.au or call Ticketek on 1300 796 939 between 11am-1pm AEST, Tuesday September 24. Under no circumstance are tickets sold through the Club.

Please note, there are no junior ticket prices available for the 2019 AFL Grand Final. If you wish to buy a ticket for a junior, please buy a concession ticket.

Tickets will be allocated via ballot on a next best available basis, and therefore members can receive a Category 1-7 Reserved Seat, Restricted View seat or Standing Room ticket.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2019-09-23/grand-final-ticketing-information

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #77 on: September 24, 2019, 11:52:43 AM »
Club sms:

Friendly reminder, secondary on-sale for Grand Final tickets is 12pm-1pm AEST today, Tues. Sept 24. Tickets available for purchase are unsold tickets from the GWS Giants member allocation following their ballot and on-sale and thus there will be an allocation of Club member tickets available from 12pm. Have your 12-digit membership bardcode ready as well as any other eligible friends or family members. The Club are covering the Ticketek transaction fee at the time of purchase. Buy tickets via Ticketek here: http://bit.ly/GFTICKETS. We'd love to see you there Tiger Army!

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #78 on: September 24, 2019, 12:05:38 PM »
Do we know how many extra tickets were available?

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: September 24, 2019, 12:14:36 PM »
Got 2 tickets in the re-sale, category 4 so SS but who cares.  Thanks GWS........

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2019, 12:18:24 PM »
No idea.

Just got another text saying the tickets are on sale now even though it's now 15 minutes past noon.

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2019, 02:14:07 PM »
Tickets are still available, just got 2 more tickets via ticketek for 7,8,9 year members which started at 2pm
Too easy.....

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #82 on: September 24, 2019, 02:31:10 PM »
Kinda sucks that Platinum members who got allocated SR in the initial tiger ballot now get trumped by gold members who receive higher category in the resale.

Anyway.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #83 on: September 24, 2019, 02:37:13 PM »
What cat tickets?

Wondering if I should be disappointed my P2 and P3 memberships yielded a Cat 7 + standing room.

Could have put them back in today maybe for something better? :(

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2019, 02:39:39 PM »
What cat tickets?

Wondering if I should be disappointed my P2 and P3 memberships yielded a Cat 7 + standing room.

Cat 4's according to pmac.

My feelings exactly.

Online Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2019, 02:47:34 PM »
A lot of people probably would have done better today.

They should have had a larger tiger allocation in the ballot but I guess it would have been hard to predict how many GWS tickets would be snapped up.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2019, 02:59:15 PM »
Relax...my cousin in Mount Druitt and his de facto already snagged both GWS tickets ... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2019, 03:17:40 PM »
What cat tickets?

Cat 4's according to pmac.

My feelings exactly.

Yeah that is crap.  The 2 7,8,9 member tickets were category 6.  level 4 row R

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2019, 05:39:02 PM »
Got 2 tickets in the re-sale, category 4 so SS but who cares.  Thanks GWS........

Got a ticket in the re-sale. Agree thanks GWS.

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2019, 06:26:44 PM »

There was 10000 available today