Author Topic: Tiges v Weagles  (Read 6337 times)

Ox

Re: Tiges v Weagles
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2006, 07:09:17 PM »
The fact that our KIDS are plying the game with wild abandon in regards to their own safety is a great sign.

This to me shows they are nothing like the Cowards that have faked careers at Punt road for the last ? years.

Too many weak prissy prissies @ our club,

No Heart.

Sack all the old sprogs asap.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2006, 11:01:43 PM »
Moi has a different opinion to mine of tamblings game. Whilst not a great game after seeing it on video again- its fair to say  he got the footy more often than in the past, i noted he had about 15 possessions, i felt that alot of his disposal was fine and he started to use his speed better. For mine, they should give the kid a copy of this games highlights- tell him for the rest of the season this is the minimum standard required...if we can get an average 15 stats a game for now he'll be well on the way...when he starts to get more confident, 15 stats will become 20 and then hopefully 25. With his speed and disposal skills...he'll be a ripping player. I have plenty of faith in this kid...and thats from someone whose known to be a pessimist when it comes to our club lol.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2006, 06:44:59 PM »
Sorry I forgot to post this earlier in the week (very slack I know) it's the only photo that worked  :-\

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)