Author Topic: Memorabilia what are you buying?  (Read 9350 times)

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Memorabilia what are you buying?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2019, 08:44:59 AM »
Bought the replica premiership cup!

where from?

none left i heard from the superstore.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline TFL

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2019, 09:06:06 AM »
Bought the replica premiership cup!

where from?

none left i heard from the superstore.

You can get it from the Herald Sun shop online, $265 I think from memory

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2019, 09:11:42 AM »
okay yeah thats too much for me. It was the little replica ones i got in 17 from the club that i think is sold out.

RRP about $60 if i recall

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2019, 06:41:43 PM »
Does anyone know if the 2019 Victory Pack (all our finals wins) will have the different audio of the grandfinal calls like it did in 2017?

I thought it was a great feature, even if I did get the wonky disc with timing issues first up.

I have tried emailing Beyond Home Entertainment who produce it without any luck.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2019, 01:16:07 AM »
Does anyone know if the 2019 Victory Pack (all our finals wins) will have the different audio of the grandfinal calls like it did in 2017?

I thought it was a great feature, even if I did get the wonky disc with timing issues first up.

I have tried emailing Beyond Home Entertainment who produce it without any luck.

Thinking about getting either the 2017 grand final alone or the 2017 victory pack.

Is this the one you bought? Does it have the alternate calls of the different radio stations for the grand final and is the grand final in blu ray format or all DVD quality?

https://www.dvdland.com.au/products/AFL-Premiers-%252d-2017-Victory-Pack.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-_2q8vGW5QIV0hOPCh268ATyEAQYAiABEgJqY_D_BwE

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »

Thinking about getting either the 2017 grand final alone or the 2017 victory pack.

Is this the one you bought? Does it have the alternate calls of the different radio stations for the grand final and is the grand final in blu ray format or all DVD quality?

https://www.dvdland.com.au/products/AFL-Premiers-%252d-2017-Victory-Pack.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI-_2q8vGW5QIV0hOPCh268ATyEAQYAiABEgJqY_D_BwE

That is the one I bought Tiger Khosh. DVD all games, there were quite a few comments about that when it was released. If you wanted it in Blu Ray you had to buy it in that format (GF only IIRC, couldn’t get the Victory Pack in Blu Ray)-). Nothing on the box of the 2017 pack says it has the alternate calls.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2019, 01:08:03 PM »

That is the one I bought Tiger Khosh. DVD all games, there were quite a few comments about that when it was released. If you wanted it in Blu Ray you had to buy it in that format (GF only IIRC, couldn’t get the Victory Pack in Blu Ray)-). Nothing on the box of the 2017 pack says it has the alternate calls.
The Victory pack has alternative calls for the GF only (7, 3AW, SEN & MMM) and includes a 2017 season review with Richo, Grigg & Wayne Schwass. So it's a 4-disc set (GF, PF, QF & season review).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2019, 02:52:30 PM »

The Victory pack has alternative calls for the GF only (7, 3AW, SEN & MMM) and includes a 2017 season review with Richo, Grigg & Wayne Schwass. So it's a 4-disc set (GF, PF, QF & season review).

Ok I’ll grab the victory pack then. Shame they aren’t in blu Ray quality though - might just buy the grand final seperately and swap out the CDs.

Can we assume the 2019 victory pack will be the same with the alternate calls? Annoying that it doesn’t state it in the description.

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2019, 03:04:49 PM »

Ok I’ll grab the victory pack then. Shame they aren’t in blu Ray quality though - might just buy the grand final seperately and swap out the CDs.

Can we assume the 2019 victory pack will be the same with the alternate calls? Annoying that it doesn’t state it in the description.

I wouldn’t assume anything. The company that produced the Victory Pack 2017, Beyond Home Entertainment, got bought out by another company. If I find out any more, I’ll let you know.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2019, 03:18:55 PM »
Cheers mate

Offline Slipper

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2019, 08:54:58 AM »
Cheers mate

Just found out that the 2019 GF Blu Ray does have the alternative calls.

Offline YellowandBlackBlood

• Long suffering….
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2019, 09:46:49 AM »
Cheers mate

Just found out that the 2019 GF Blu Ray does have the alternative calls.

Beyond still have a website selling their DVDs. What's the new mob called?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:27:18 AM by YellowandBlackBlood »
OER. Calling it as it is since 2004.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2019, 02:42:59 AM »

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2019, 02:46:25 AM »
Beyond has also produced a 2019 Richmond season highlights DVD and it's on pre-order at JB Hi-Fi (release date Nov 6).

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/products/afl-premiers-2019-richmond-season-highlights-2019-dvd

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2019, 08:55:25 PM »
I got my 2 weg gold posters today 17 & 19. The guys at Sport Jersey Framing in Bentleigh East do beautiful
Framing and Ill be using them again. They also have a special price on framing for Richmond members at
the moment. I can recommend.