Author Topic: Deafening silence from teammates on Rance  (Read 19126 times)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Deafening silence from teammates on Rance
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2019, 02:23:17 PM »
Its out of control on big footy. That site should be shut down. Its an online home for numpties.

the thing that gets me is y&b gets his arse by the club kicked for reporting the truth, and yet these clowns on another site go undetected. Comments still visible on big footy i assume for all to see.

Figure that one out? :shh

Y&BB posted privately comments which related to the clubs IP on recruiting which they probably felt they have a right to act upon if it is shared beyond their coterie members.
Probably fair enough.
I for one don’t want them wasting valuable soft cap resource on suing football losers who are trying to stir trouble
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2019, 03:57:47 PM »

Higgos missus has just gone and publicly denied the rumours and given the trolls a serve as well

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2019, 04:56:12 PM »
Poor bastard

Let him do his joho stuff in peace.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2019, 06:05:19 PM »
Having gone through divorce myself can only imagine where Alex's head is at. You're very vulnerable. My guess football is the last thing on his mind at the moment. 2020 will be most likely be a write off for him.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2019, 08:00:10 PM »
Will be like a new recruit in 2021

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2019, 12:15:54 AM »
Well looks like it's police matter now... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2019, 09:28:05 AM »
What I dont understand is why do the supporters feel they are owed an explanation. Rance doesnt owe us squat. He deserves to retire in peace and live the life he wants.

probably because he had 2 years left on a CONTRACT & the fact he negotiated and then re-signed said CONTRACT less than 18 months ago

Funny, I thought he did. He gave HIS reasons in the press release and in the interview with Richo.

But that wasn't enough for people, folks needed more, there had to be more to it....so Rupert's media obilidged in spades.

Gave us "news" that wasn't actaully news. Thry gave us something that was none of our business but that seemed appease some but not the keyboard warriors on social media. Who have subsequently have had a field day

So here we are; cruel and malicious unfounded rumours. Innocent people dragged into this for no reason and getting hurt (how hurt we will never know) and now people are disgusted by what the gutless have posted on social media (ironic)

Pretty sure after what's gone on over the last few days the obsession of needing to know more hasn't been worth it.... :'(

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2019, 10:23:14 AM »
What I dont understand is why do the supporters feel they are owed an explanation. Rance doesnt owe us squat. He deserves to retire in peace and live the life he wants.

probably because he had 2 years left on a CONTRACT & the fact he negotiated and then re-signed said CONTRACT less than 18 months ago

Funny, I thought he did. He gave HIS reasons in the press release and in the interview with Richo.

But that wasn't enough for people, folks needed more, there had to be more to it....so Rupert's media obilidged in spades.

Gave us "news" that wasn't actaully news. Thry gave us something that was none of our business but that seemed appease some but not the keyboard warriors on social media. Who have subsequently have had a field day

So here we are; cruel and malicious unfounded rumours. Innocent people dragged into this for no reason and getting hurt (how hurt we will never know) and now people are disgusted by what the gutless have posted on social media (ironic)

Pretty sure after what's gone on over the last few days the obsession of needing to know more hasn't been worth it.... :'(

I feel these dropkicks spreading this garbage think they cant and wont be held to account. I think a club at some point of time should try and hold to account 3 or 4 of these individuals just as an example to everyone  else going into the future. This trolling has to stop.

Offline Gracie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2019, 10:27:06 AM »

Well said WP

:clapping

Dougeytherichmondfan

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2019, 01:58:55 PM »
Can you elaborate?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2019, 04:05:13 PM »
I’ll maintain that whether people like it or not, it’s a valid story that people want to hear.
If people on this forum don’t think it’s “appropriate “ then they should grow up.
Gossip is the way of the world - whether it’s Alex Rance or Wayne Carey - when you choose your vocation you accept the ups and downs.
The highly sensitised nature of this forum shows me how acutely sensitive and protective the forum posters are of the club and its players.

Admirable but embarrassingly naive.

“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2019, 04:34:43 PM »
I’ll maintain that whether people like it or not, it’s a valid story that people want to hear.
If people on this forum don’t think it’s “appropriate “ then they should grow up.
Gossip is the way of the world - whether it’s Alex Rance or Wayne Carey - when you choose your vocation you accept the ups and downs.
The highly sensitised nature of this forum shows me how acutely sensitive and protective the forum posters are of the club and its players.

Well said   :thumbsup

Totally agree. If it wasn't the case then no one would have said a word about the chopsticks saga but many did. Many other examples we can find.

However, when it's a false rumour that degrades people and families that's just wrong.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2019, 04:39:49 PM »

So you deem the vitriolic abuse, cruel rumours that have dragged innocent parties into something that has nothing to do with them is OK? The way of the world?

If that's how you like your "news" that's your choice.

Just because I don't feed off gossip and don't see it as news doesnt mean I need to grow up, nor does it mean I am naive.

I don't feel the need to feed off others misery or misfortune which is the main purpose of gossip.

Hence, why Rupert's media thrives on it. They dish out a crumb and people crave more. So they dish out more, then the keyboard warriors then jump on board and the lies snowball out of control. How can that be OK, acceptable?

"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2019, 04:43:50 PM »
Obsessed BF Norf flog has even started a twitter account:

https://twitter.com/AlexRanceFinale

:shh

Can you elaborate?

Club has contacted authorities regarding the spreading of false rumours and allegations.. :shh :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.