Author Topic: It's Time  (Read 3940 times)

Moi

Re: It's Time
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2006, 10:18:37 AM »
I'm changing my mind about the media attention - you guys have convinced me we should be promoting him at every opportunity to get him this award.

Feel free to talk him up lol  :thumbsup

Moi

« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2006, 11:17:32 AM »
Andrew's contract ends this year - have to make sure we sign him up before the vultures come looking and upping his price.

PuntRdRoar

« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2006, 12:39:20 PM »
tambling as well

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2006, 04:15:53 PM »
Andrew's contract ends this year - have to make sure we sign him up before the vultures come looking and upping his price.

I don't think we'll make the same mistake we did with his dad.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2006, 10:55:04 PM »
Thomas is struggling with the rigors of AFL after bursting out of the blocks in the first few rounds. Probably Rainsey's main threat for the Rising Star is now from Heath Shaw. If Andrew plays on Ablett or Chapman tomorrow and does well he should be close to favourite at this stage.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 05:20:20 PM »
Looks like Marc Murphy is gone for the year with his injured shoulder. Bad luck to the kid as he was a dead cert for the rising star award.

It's not that way anyone would want to win an award but Rainesy would be close to favourite now after blitzing the Pies yesterday.

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 05:55:26 PM »
ahaha I just opened up a topic abuot this and then saw this topic:

It never crossed my mind until today but Rainesy could win this year's Rising Star award!   that I am who didnt jerry when he was nominated! But so far he has been brilliant and I really think he is different to most kids in his maturity up stairs.

The way he attacks the ball...ohhh man its enough to make a grown man cry and when he cleaned up that Collingwood punk and just kept running....I love it.

I havent really seen Murphy or Shaw much so I dont know where they rate against Rainsy but on form he must be a big show.
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2006, 06:09:18 PM »
Murphy would have won it as a midfielder and being a dominant player in a crap team but now he's out of it. Before yesterday Rainsey would be in the next group with Heath Shaw, Swan and Pearce from Port. He's gone ahead of Shaw and Swan now. If he has a better game  than Pearce this week then I'd reckon he deserves favoritism (touchwood no injury).