Author Topic: Changes for the Freo game?  (Read 6083 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Changes for the Freo game?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2020, 07:27:55 PM »
We're going to be undersized in defence this week.  Does Chol come in and play back??

It’s only Lobb and Taberner. I’m sure Balta, broad and Vlas can manage.

Offline 1965

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Don't water the rocks
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2020, 08:02:44 PM »
Is it too soon to mention the R word?

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2020, 11:19:40 AM »
Rest Cotchin and make him read the needless recent interview his wife gave about her “torment”.  :rollin

No seriously, he shouldn’t have let her do that interview but anyway I would rest him and bring in Caddy.

Obviously Broad comes in for Grimes.
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Chuck17

• The Shaun Grugg of OER
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2020, 01:28:26 PM »
Dio will be happy

https://www.afl.com.au/news/494478/premiership-midfielder-to-join-grimes-out-of-tigers-side

DUAL Richmond premiership midfielder Kane Lambert will join defender Dylan Grimes out of the Tigers' clash with Fremantle on Wednesday night.

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2020, 01:38:41 PM »
Rest Cotchin and make him read the needless recent interview his wife gave about her “torment”.  :rollin

No seriously, he shouldn’t have let her do that interview but anyway I would rest him and bring in Caddy.

"He shouldn't have let her"? Are you suggesting wives should seek permission from the husbands to speak?

:huh3

While I don't think she or father shouldn't have given their respective interviews.

I don't think in this day and age the world works like that anymore (thsnkfully)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2020, 01:50:39 PM »
When it's to do with his job & employer then absolutely she should ask him for permission .... :shh
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 03:20:32 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline The Machine

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2020, 03:16:39 PM »
Interesting to see Miller training in the Captain's Run session today. Looks like he has developed to the point of being considered. He might be a required player should Gathwaite be moved on at the end of the year.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Proud Gang of Four member #albomustgo
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2020, 03:22:24 PM »
Heard Garthwaite's actually thinking of quitting footy.... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2020, 04:07:57 PM »
When it's to do with his job & employer then absolutely she should ask him for permission .... :shh

Abso stuffing lutely.  Its ridiculous that she would respond on behalf of Brendan or the club. 

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2020, 04:15:57 PM »
Back to the topic.

Dimma confirmed Broad will replace Grimes. No word on who will replace Lambert.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2020, 08:24:18 AM »

"He shouldn't have let her"? Are you suggesting wives should seek permission from the husbands to speak?

:huh3

While I don't think she or father shouldn't have given their respective interviews.

I don't think in this day and age the world works like that anymore (thsnkfully)
Where have you been WP?
Ask anyone husband in this “day and age” what he is “allowed” to do  :shh :rollin

My point here is that if your not seeking your partner for advice and guidance especially when it may indirectly effect them, I would suggest your not considering your partner as important as your own selfish agenda.
All people should compromise in making personal decisions that may indirectly effect their partner otherwise it’s not a viable partnership nor is it complimentary or loving.

If Trents opinion was considered (as I suggest it was), he would of had a choice to advise her to do or not to do the interview at this time. In this way he lets her or doesn’t let her do that interview.
The club that keeps giving.