Author Topic: Official team R17 vs Pies  (Read 5529 times)

Offline pmac21

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official team R17 vs Pies
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2021, 03:01:36 PM »
If we can kick a decent score we will win.  Their forward line is functioning worse than ours. 

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2021, 04:54:14 PM »
Word is that Nank and Vlas are out.

:P

Offline MaccaDacca

• Jack Dyer medallist
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2021, 05:08:00 PM »
Word is right - both out

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2021, 05:16:55 PM »
Yep both Nankervis and Vlastuin out

Ins: Stack,  Rioli, Gathwaite, Mansell,

Outs: Vlastuin, Edwards,  Houli, CCJ, and Ross

Dow stays in from last week

≈========================

Full line up

Backs: Ryan Garthwaite 42, David Astbury 12, Dylan Grimes 2

Half-Backs: Jayden Short 15, Sydney Stack 44, Rhyan Mansell 31

Centreline: Kamdyn McIntosh 33, Trent Cotchin 9, Marlion Pickett 50

Half-Forwards: Jason Castagna 11, Liam Baker 7,  Jake Aarts 16,

Forwards: Tom Lynch 19, Dustin Martin 4, Jack Riewoldt 8

Followers: Mabior Chol 41, Thomson Dow 27, Shai Bolton 29

Interchange: Daniel Rioli 17, Riley Collier-Dawkins 26, Patrick Naish 6, Jack Graham 34

Emergencies: Will Martyn 36, Matt Parker 37, Jack Ross 5,  Samson Ryan 32

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/974735/tiger-cubs-recalled-for-collingwood-clash
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »
Word is that Nank and Vlas are out.

:P

Clearly given up on the year now

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2021, 07:21:37 PM »
McIntosh should have been dropped been really bad.George no matter what stays.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2021, 07:56:02 PM »
Not sure it was during the game, maybe in training this week? He has not been named in the VFL team to play Sunday so i am assuming he is injured.
Maybe hes had enough and walked out.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2021, 07:58:01 PM »
Its freakin funny they have been playing Garthwaite as a fwd and now because of their incompetence are forced to play Garthwaite back.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2021, 08:06:20 PM »
Its freakin funny they have been playing Garthwaite as a fwd and now because of their incompetence are forced to play Garthwaite back.

Balta and Floss injured and miller unavailable this week. So incompetent and just glass half full really
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2021, 08:18:32 PM »

Balta and Floss injured and miller unavailable this week. So incompetent and just glass half full really
If you look further than your nose you will get the picture. But heres a pointer for ya.
They dont think Miller is good enough what other conclusion can any one come to.
We only have two young Kpd 's on the list Miller and Nyuon and as said Miller is not good enough and Nyuon is no where near ready so what do they do they do just in case Astbury gets hurt or even Balta na that wont happen in a hundred years. What they do is play Garthwaite the only remaining tall who can play back and they play him forward in the two's .
Its hilarious that you cannot see it for yourself. I suppose some peoples blinkers are stuck on harder than others.

Any how where who has officially stated Miller is injured. If he is fair enough but more incompetence we have not had Kpds for what 6 or 7 weeks and here we have the fools saying Miller is going great but they cant pick him.

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2021, 08:30:13 PM »
  :lol You would think that we just finished last four years in a row the way Clawski’s bangs on.

Everyone at the club is an incompetent idiot apparently.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2021, 08:59:11 PM »
  :lol You would think that we just finished last four years in a row the way Clawski’s bangs on.

Cmon be fair we are not talking about the last four years we are talking about now.
Besides a lot of the topics i have been into i have hardly changed my view even during the succesful period.

If you look we have been extremely reluctant to play kids its only been when injuries have hit. People will point out and fair enough we have been winning premierships the last four years.
 But sometimes you need to continue to play kids at every opportunity and way too often over the last four years we have persevered with blokes who are so badly out of form they should have been made to go back and earn a spot.Some of them are clearly nothing more than role players and we have done nothing to keep upgrading on them.

Its not just playing kids when injuries hit, its also about making sure we have kids with games behind them when the injuries do hit or just plain getting games into them because we dont the depth in certain areas.

My commentary has not changed and i dunno about you but i really think they have become so enamoured with those who won the flags they have forgotten about what succession needs to look like and thats not just this year.

Its not just my opinion but there is a cliff coming if it has not already hit im asking and i believe we didnt have to hit and fall off the cliff.
The holes in the list have been there since 2017 and we have not done a hell of a lot to rectify it.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2021, 11:04:48 PM »
Dow. LMAO looks like Menadue from what i saw and plays like him.

Parker will surely be a late in for George. Lock it in.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2021, 01:55:29 AM »

Cmon be fair we are not talking about the last four years we are talking about now.
Besides a lot of the topics i have been into i have hardly changed my view even during the succesful period.

If you look we have been extremely reluctant to play kids its only been when injuries have hit. People will point out and fair enough we have been winning premierships the last four years.
 But sometimes you need to continue to play kids at every opportunity and way too often over the last four years we have persevered with blokes who are so badly out of form they should have been made to go back and earn a spot.Some of them are clearly nothing more than role players and we have done nothing to keep upgrading on them.

Its not just playing kids when injuries hit, its also about making sure we have kids with games behind them when the injuries do hit or just plain getting games into them because we dont the depth in certain areas.

My commentary has not changed and i dunno about you but i really think they have become so enamoured with those who won the flags they have forgotten about what succession needs to look like and thats not just this year.

Its not just my opinion but there is a cliff coming if it has not already hit im asking and i believe we didnt have to hit and fall off the cliff.
The holes in the list have been there since 2017 and we have not done a hell of a lot to rectify it.

Since 2017 holes and we haven't done much to rectify it ?.You make no sense and got no idea mate I expected you had a better footy iq then that. What do we play the game for flags yes or no and we won 3 in 4 years  no matter what holes we had end of story. Sooner or later the era ends and cliff comes like hawks , lions etc .Now we either go develop through the draft or we do as cats have done top up.Kids come through that era ,Balta, Bolton , Graham,  etc.If you haven't realised we a injury rattled so much you can cover and then your patching holes.

I will give you one point yes a few if the older guys should be dropped without a doubt.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2021, 03:00:37 AM »
Dow. LMAO looks like Menadue from what i saw and plays like him.

If he's brother's any guide he'll start to come good around about the last third of the season in 2024... :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.