Author Topic: Ayres resigns  (Read 6697 times)

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Fighting injustice and incompetence
Re: Ayres resigns
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2004, 12:35:58 PM »
LMAO boys - let's set the scene.

- After a five year, on again - off again relationship I decided to break up with Danielle Frawley.

-  Feeling a sense of releif after years of anguish, and constant arguing, I decided to see what's out there and went out with the boys.

- We go to a club with great options everywhere.

- However most are involved in long term relationships and are out of contention.

- Then I see a familiar face - Kathy Sheedy.  Someone I've known for ages, someone that has had a place in my heart for a long time.  She's been in a long term casual relationship but she doesn't mind to flirt.  She's looking as glamorous as ever as she dances up on the podium in a tight mini, looking my way, smiling.  I know it can never be anything between us but I can't help but hope.  Disullusioned I go to the bar and order a double scotch on the rocks.

- After a few trips to the bar and the dance floor and back to the bar again, I notice a hotty standing by the entrance.  A conservative type dressed in a business suit.  Due to my exsessive alcohol consumption, I stumble towards her and introduce myself.  "Hi, I'm Richard FC" I say.  "Hi I'm Tammy Wallace" she says.  After initial introductions and small talk she turns away and seems to ignore me.  Confused, i ask her what's the matter.  She replies by saying that I'm not her type, that she's after someone financially stable and that she's not impressed by my drunken, unshaven, shabby appearence.  Offended I go back to the comforts of the bar.

- After drowning my sorrows with another double scotch and coke, I notice 2 young chicks having a laugh and having a celebration.  I approach them and enquire as to their celebration.  As it turned out it was one of the girls 18th birthday and it was their first night out on the town.  Gerri O'Donnell and Martha Harvey were their names and after a slurred introduction on my behalf they notify me that they had a curfew and that they had to go.  Quickly they scattered out the exit.

- It's 4 am. and the club is virtually empty.  My mates have all gone and it looks like I'm gonna have to cab it, or catch the first train.  But I'm not going down without a fight !  I'm resilient !  I order another drink and then notice the slightly overweight chick that has been eyeing me all night.  I say - bugger it - and approach her.  "Hi - I'm Richard".  "Hi" she says - "My name is Rowena Eade".    After 5 minutes of mumbled conversation I take her home and offer her a 1 year stand.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 12:40:02 PM by Harry Hedgehog »
Does anyone have half an idea on anything?

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 12:50:10 PM »
Nooooooooooooooooooo, don’t do it HH.  Those “on the rebound” relationships can only end in tears. You need time to think things through.  Be rational here.  You'll regret it in the morning. Don't say I didn't warn you.  ;D

Confused, i sak her what's the matter.  She replies by saying that I'm not her type, that she's after someone financially stable and that she's not impressed by my drunken, unshaven, shabby appearence.  Offended I go back to the comforts of the bar.

There’s only one solution here.  This is a job for five gay guys.  :o  ;D

In no time, they'll have them swarming all over you like you wouldn't believe.  ;)  ;D
Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.  --Martin Luther

The time you enjoy wasting isn’t wasted time.

Offline Puntroadroar

• Premiership Captain
  • Our Very own Top Gun
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2004, 12:52:31 PM »
LOL @ Harry's life story

no wonder Shane Crawford is gay LMAO!!
There's no I in team, but there is 5 i's in Individual Brilliance.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2004, 12:53:36 PM »

There’s only one solution here.  This is a job for five gay guys.  :o  ;D

Gee I am not sure - the mental picture of the prickly HarryH with a T-shirt over his business shirt and tie ............. yikes :o :o :P
 ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Ox

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2004, 12:54:03 PM »
Hilarious Harry!!!! ;D
LMAOOO@How u "RELAX ON THE INTERNET" at work.

Even funnier TS.
LMAOOOO@5 queens running around as social skill coaches.

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2004, 02:11:24 PM »
Don’t envy Richard FC being in such dire straits over who his perfect match is.

- After a five year, on again - off again relationship I decided to break up with Danielle Frawley.

-  Feeling a sense of releif after years of anguish, and constant arguing, I decided to see what's out there and went out with the boys.

Well, about time too Richard.  Some of us have known for a while now that things weren’t working out here.

Definitely time to move on.  And think of the children for God’s sake.

- We go to a club with great options everywhere.

- However most are involved in long term relationships and are out of contention.

- Then I see a familiar face - Kathy Sheedy.

Fair dinkum Richard, let her go.  She’s nothing but a tease.

- After a few trips to the bar and the dance floor and back to the bar again, I notice a hotty standing by the entrance.  A conservative type dressed in a business suit.  Due to my exsessive alcohol consumption, I stumble towards her and introduce myself.  "Hi, I'm Richard FC" I say.  "Hi I'm Tammy Wallace" she says.

If you really want her, you know you’ll have to shape up or forget it.  I don’t know if she deserves all the attention she is getting though, because I hear that her last relationship ended badly and that she didn’t treat the kids all that well until she decided to up and out of there.

- After drowning my sorrows with another double scotch and coke, I notice 2 young chicks having a laugh and having a celebration.  I approach them and enquire as to their celebration.  As it turned out it was one of the girls 18th birthday and it was their first night out on the town.  Gerri O'Donnell and Martha Harvey were their names ...

You know what happened the last time you went down that track Richard.  You just don’t have the patience for this type of relationship.  Don’t make the same mistake twice.

- It's 4 am. and the club is virtually empty.  My mates have all gone and it looks like I'm gonna have to cab it, or catch the first train.  But I'm not going down without a fight !  I'm resilient !  I order another drink and then notice the slightly overweight chick that has been eyeing me all night.  I say - bugger it - and approach her.  "Hi - I'm Richard".  "Hi" she says - "My name is Rowena Eade".    After 5 minutes of mumbled conversation I take her home and offer her a 1 year stand.

Pull yourself together Richard.  You can’t be serious.  She’s such a negative soul and unless she’s mended her ways since her last relationship, you’ll suffer the same fate.  Don’t do it I tell you.

As much as I’d love to help, it seems that I’m no help at all.  Face it, there’s just no one who’s good enough for you Richard. ;)

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2004, 02:40:08 PM »
LMAOO - Thanks for the advice Spirit.

It's a tough gig trying to find the perect match after a few disastrous relationships.  I appreciate your concerns.

I think I'm going to have to shape up and really take a hard look at myself.  For starters I'm gonna stop living in the past and I'm really going to sit down and have an honest assessment of myself instead of living in denial.  Yes I did have some good times in the past but it's time to move with the times and I really need to find a partner that can concur with these sentiments.

Thanks Dr Phil.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 02:44:59 PM by Harry Hedgehog »

Offline Struggletown

• Premiership Captain
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2004, 04:57:12 PM »
LMAOOOOO@ Eade developing bulimia at coaching seminars surrounded by glamourous peers
Drink,Drugs and Shagging models.
The rest l just wasted.
  George Best on where his millions went

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2004, 05:27:46 PM »
LMAOO - Thanks for the advice Spirit.

It's a tough gig trying to find the perect match after a few disastrous relationships.  I appreciate your concerns.

I think I'm going to have to shape up and really take a hard look at myself.  For starters I'm gonna stop living in the past and I'm really going to sit down and have an honest assessment of myself instead of living in denial.  Yes I did have some good times in the past but it's time to move with the times and I really need to find a partner that can concur with these sentiments.

Thanks Dr Phil.

It’s all free advice Richard, not worth the paper it isn’t written on. :P  Decent of you to listen though.

I’d love to believe that you’ve accepted the reality of the situation, because, let’s be honest about it you’ve been a problem child for some time now.  You might be a heart throb and attractive to any of those you have an eye on  8), but everyone knows you all too well now and if you’re not serious about mending your ways, it’ll be slim pickings for you from now on.

Because, without wanting to put too fine a point on it, there are plenty who are pretty much fed up with your empty promises, all talk and no action ways.  Looks aren’t everything you know.  And unless you mend your ways for good, I dread to think how you’ll end up. :(

Probably a shadow of your former self, like that Fitzpatrick FC guy about 8 years ago, who everyone gave up on.  :'(

I hear what you are saying and you sound repentant enough, but it’s no longer good enough just to make New Year’s resolutions just so everyone will fall in love with you all over again, only to have you leave them shattered and broken before they know what’s hit them.  Not nice.  >:(  ;D

You have everything going for you and all you do is surround yourself with drama queens, nuff nuffs and people who don’t really care about you.  Wake up to yourself man or expect five gay guys and those two chicks from “What not to Wear” :o :o at your doorstep any time soon.  If that doesn’t scare you into some kind of action then I give up. ;D :P ;D

froars

« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2004, 06:50:45 PM »
Brilliant stuff Harry  ;D

Ox

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2004, 08:38:18 PM »
Even better the second time H
LMAOOOOOOOOO ;D

Harry does his best work at work. :D ;D :D ;D ;D ::) :D :o ;D ;D

Your boss must be  bigger no brainer than Frawley.

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2004, 08:59:30 PM »
Hilarious stuff Harry and TS. Absolute classic! :D  :D  :D;D  ;D  ;D
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Harry

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2004, 10:30:40 AM »
Thanks again for those words of wisdom Spirit.

I really don't want to end up like Fitzpatrick, who's irresponsible ways really alienated him from those close to him to the point that his only option was to start a new life interstate.

I hear he's really changed his ways now and is enjoying life up north.  With financial help from his parents and a new responsible attitude, he really has become a success story.

Offline Tiger Spirit

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2004, 12:34:22 PM »
Thanks again for those words of wisdom Spirit.

I really don't want to end up like Fitzpatrick, who's irresponsible ways really alienated him from those close to him to the point that his only option was to start a new life interstate.

I hear he's really changed his ways now and is enjoying life up north.  With financial help from his parents and a new responsible attitude, he really has become a success story.

I’m impressed by your attitude Richard.  8)  8)

Good on Fitzy for his new found success, but you have a lot more going for you than he ever did and if you have to resort to those sorts of measures then you’ll lose people like me forever.   >:(  :'(

So it’s good to hear that you don’t want to end up the same way.  :)  :)

By the way, you go anywhere near that Gayle Ayres and you’re in for it.  She might have gone to the best school, but that doesn’t seem to have translated into her life after school.  Confusion and anarchy seem to be the legacy of her two previous relationships.  >:(  :P

I know none of this is any of my business, but I’m concerned that you might be tempted to listen to she of the crystal ball – Michaela Sheehan.  >:(  And I have no doubt that she’s just leading you down the garden path with her suggestion that you try to woo back Kathy Sheedy and that this is merely brought about by a case of fillupus emptius pages.  She has been afflicted by this ailment for some considerable amount of time and while I feel a tad sorry for her, I’d be wary of anything she says.  But don’t let me influence you in any way or stop you from trying.  ;D  ;D  ;D

« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 01:15:15 PM by Tiger Spirit »