Author Topic: Official R20 team vs Lions  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official R20 team vs Lions
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2022, 08:40:45 PM »
The selection is absolutely ridiculous. It’s gotten out of control

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2022, 09:59:29 PM »
If I was RCD id be sending the club an email tomorrow telling them Im retired then nominate for the national and psd.
Agree 100%
We have a bunch of idiots running the show, getting close to done, can I still get in as a Pie supporter??

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2022, 10:10:24 PM »
If I was RCD id be sending the club an email tomorrow telling them Im retired then nominate for the national and psd.
Agree 100%
We have a bunch of idiots running the show, getting close to done, can I still get in as a Pie supporter??

Of course you can
Those ferals take anyone

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2022, 10:31:58 PM »
Jack Ross got dropped then was injured and now is named in the 25 man squad. There’s no justifying it.

Is that right? I thought he was in the team then got injured at training. From memory, his last few games were reasonably solid.

He’s missed 3 games, can come back through the 2’s. Had a cracker vs Cats amongst some ho hum games.
Hardly had a break out year.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Bong Lord
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2022, 10:34:36 PM »
Agree 100%
go on then

Bloody hell. Wetting the bed over RCD not getting a game
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2022, 03:43:15 AM »
Agree 100%
go on then

Bloody hell. Wetting the bed over RCD not getting a game

After 3 flags in the past 5 years too. How did he get through the previous 37 years.

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2022, 04:23:25 AM »
Agree 100%

Of course you can
Those ferals take anyone
😂😂😂

Offline MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2022, 04:24:10 AM »
Agree 100%

Of course you can
Those ferals take anyone

😂😂😂

Offline Rampsation

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2022, 06:47:43 AM »
Our club will miss finsls 2 years in a row. You cabt give games to hacks and not reward good performance from young players in the reserves. RCD should leave yo save his career, Richmonds selection policies are not based on merit but on who are the coaches favorites. He deserved promotion this week, didnt get it. Hope he leaves and has a great career elsewhere.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2022, 07:29:58 AM »
Didn't watch the VFL game but how good was RCD? I can see him numbers which are impressive but honestly loads of them have big numbers, it was quite a hiding.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2022, 07:42:37 AM »
Our club will miss finsls 2 years in a row. You cabt give games to hacks and not reward good performance from young players in the reserves. RCD should leave yo save his career, Richmonds selection policies are not based on merit but on who are the coaches favorites. He deserved promotion this week, didnt get it. Hope he leaves and has a great career elsewhere.

I’m not yet giving up on finals but Balmey stated that we admired the Cats for being able to get up year after year and pointed to them as aspirational for us.
They learn and improve each year - from the coach down.
I’m not seeing the same trajectory of learning and improving.

I’d much rather have our record than theirs but this might change in the next 5 years if we’re not careful.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2022, 10:16:47 AM »
Ins and outs aside what has bugged me is the lack of consistency when it comes to structure and it seems they have no idea about how we get beat in clearances and c/p failing that they are ignoring it or cant bring themselves to drop players to address it.

Clearly miller Tarrant and Balta would be logical matchups for Hipwood Daniher and McStay.
Going by past performances Grimes is ideal for Cameron.
They have clearly had a liking for three tall fwds but never stick to it what an opportunity it would have been for Gibcus to get another game in a new role.

Nankervis is clearly injured they need to rest him imo.
I think a bit of denial is going on and it pains ya to see they cannot make hard decisions on what are players the coaches have got very close to.

RC-D well why not Both RC-D and Ross its not as if players are in good form or we are regularly winning we need to at least attempt to address this area.

Ah well what did we really expect it has been clear that they find it too hard to make calls for ages now.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2022, 04:23:46 PM »
I was hoping to see Gibcus back after a rest at least

Online FooffooValve

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2022, 05:15:41 PM »
So Ralphsmith & Soldo out, Lynch & Ross in. Nank must be feeling ok.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2022, 05:37:49 PM »
In: Jack Ross, Tom Lynch

Out: Ivan Soldo (omitted), Hugo Ralphsmith (omitted), Maurice Rioli (medi-sub omission)

Richmond finalised 22:

B:   Dylan Grimes         Robbie Tarrant            Ben Miller

HB:  Nick Vlastuin          Daniel Rioli             Nathan Broad

C:   Marlion Pickett        Trent Cotchin          Kamdyn McIntosh

HF:    Jack Graham       Shane Edwards          Shai Bolton

F:     Jack Riewoldt     Noah Cumberland        Tom Lynch

R:    Toby Nankervis      Dion Prestia            Liam Baker

Int:   Jack Ross     Tyler Sonsie          Noah Balta         Jayden Short 

Emg:  Thomson Dow      Rhyan Mansell      Maurice Rioli              Ivan Soldo

The Club will then name its medical substitute 60 minutes prior to the bounce on Sunday.

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1183650/
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 06:05:45 PM by one-eyed »