Author Topic: Adem Yze is our new coach [merged]  (Read 95216 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Adem Yze is our new coach [merged]
« Reply #930 on: July 29, 2024, 10:28:34 AM »
For all we know he is being told to secure P1 and the pressers are just propaganda

Offline Gigantor

• Premiership Captain
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #931 on: July 29, 2024, 11:19:38 AM »
I’d be very disappointed  if Morrow got the flick
From what I understand he’s been doing a great job with a skeleton crew

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #932 on: July 29, 2024, 03:46:14 PM »
For all we know he is being told to secure P1 and the pressers are just propaganda
If that's the case , that's loser mentality.. how many teams have become premiership teams because they had pick 1.. biggest bluff of all time!!!!

Offline Willy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • All up inside ya.
« Reply #933 on: July 29, 2024, 04:02:11 PM »
You could see immediately how much damage Daicos was inflicting.  Should have tagged him hard from the get go but not sure an of our players would have been up to it

And tag him with who?
Try short??

Hopper. Campbell. SOMEONE.

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #934 on: July 29, 2024, 04:49:23 PM »
Graham  or Picket are our best taggers , anyway get your wins out of any of the kids performing like Brown on the weekend

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #935 on: July 29, 2024, 08:15:25 PM »
if they're our best i'd just go ahead and say we don't have a tagger
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #936 on: July 29, 2024, 08:55:25 PM »
If that's the case , that's loser mentality.. how many teams have become premiership teams because they had pick 1.. biggest bluff of all time!!!!

tend to agree with this. The only caveat to this is if we split the number 1 pick and grab 2 in the top 6 in an even draft. If we are simply tanking for that number 1 pick who no one at this stage can agree on then time will tell.

tigers  - 0. Kruzer was pick 1 i think, Cotch 2.
hawks - 1. Hodge?, Buddy was 3 and Roughy 5, think Lewis was about 10, Micthel about 30
lions - 0, black 31, voss/aker i doubt they were number 1, Jono Brown 30, Power 5,
dogs had that dud who played one year then went all woke and wrote books. Bont was perhaps pick 5
Pies. Pendles, pick 5, de goey pick 2. Perhaps they had another number 1 in there but i cant recall.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #937 on: July 29, 2024, 09:13:20 PM »

tend to agree with this. The only caveat to this is if we split the number 1 pick and grab 2 in the top 6 in an even draft. If we are simply tanking for that number 1 pick who no one at this stage can agree on then time will tell.

tigers  - 0. Kruzer was pick 1 i think, Cotch 2.
hawks - 1. Hodge?, Buddy was 3 and Roughy 5, think Lewis was about 10, Micthel about 30
lions - 0, black 31, voss/aker i doubt they were number 1, Jono Brown 30, Power 5,
dogs had that dud who played one year then went all woke and wrote books. Bont was perhaps pick 5
Pies. Pendles, pick 5, de goey pick 2. Perhaps they had another number 1 in there but i cant recall.

Could argue Daicos would've gone at pick one had he not been a father/son but Drew Banfield, Des Headland, Luke Hodge and Tom Boyd are the only #1 picks to have won flags and Boyd didn't win his at the club that originally drafted him.... :shh

"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #938 on: July 29, 2024, 09:27:08 PM »
Benny asleep at the wheel with this apportionment. Been a disaster so far.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #939 on: July 30, 2024, 02:16:50 PM »
Benny asleep at the wheel with this apportionment. Been a disaster so far.

Which alternative would have performed better?

Or are we judging by the plethora of meaningful press conferences?

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #940 on: July 30, 2024, 07:23:26 PM »
Guys, seriously are we jumping on the coach. Really?
Talk about a red herring.
If we want to take down some at the club, let’s start at the top
Benny was very critical at Dimma’s farewell presser “that we barely resembled Richmond on field”
The list looks second rate and Hartley’s been there forever
The are a raft off issues on player development, strength and conditioning which is ultimately headed up by Tim Livingstone.

Yze has been there for 5 minutes, based on Benny’s talk last year he was sold a “tweak” when the who thing needs rebuilding.

Incumbents have a bit more to answer for.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2024, 08:16:52 PM by Hard Roar Tiger »
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #941 on: July 30, 2024, 07:30:52 PM »

Yze has been there for 5 minutes, based on Benny’s talk last night he was sold a “tweak” when the who thing needs rebuilding.

Incumbents have a bit more to answer for.

Hey HRT, where did Benny speak last night?
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #942 on: July 30, 2024, 08:17:56 PM »
Edit, “last year” he was very strong on us not rebuilding and getting back to our “DnA”. Need to get a bit right off field first Benny.
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #943 on: July 30, 2024, 08:21:46 PM »
Edit, “last year” he was very strong on us not rebuilding and getting back to our “DnA”. Need to get a bit right off field first Benny.

Do you think we'd have been more competitive this year if we had a healthy list?

As an aside, very rarely does a club boss come out and say anything that amounts to 'the list is F'd, we need to overhaul/rebuild it'. That would be a great way to slap your players in the face. You can go ahead with a rebuild, but never state publicly that your own club's administration has no confidence in the list delivering.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #944 on: July 30, 2024, 08:36:55 PM »

Do you think we'd have been more competitive this year if we had a healthy list?

I know I'm in the minority but i absolutely believe we would have been more competitive with fully fit list. Think we would have finished somewhere between 7 and 10

Losing Lynch killed any chance we had... our forward line has been shambolic
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)