Author Topic: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024  (Read 58059 times)

Online TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
Re: Trade talk, rumours & innuendo 2024
« Reply #885 on: Yesterday at 10:48:09 PM »
Delisted players from bottom 4 side, unsure how much of a strike rate they have getting second chances and being successful.

Culley looked a player though. I honestly would just play the 2024 draft crop of kids as much as possible. I think we have enough depth in midfield Taranto, Hopper, Prestia, Ross, McAullife and hope Sonsie gets a run in there plus first top 2 draft picks.

Id be looking at ruck depth as priority one. If Nank goes down with serious injury we have Samson Ryan and Kosi rucking and that's it. Brayden Crossley from Southport would be worth a look.

I'd also go for a somewhat ready made forward. Again if Lynch goes down we have very little and will rely on Gibcus and Lefau returning from ACLs to kick goals. Especially now Boltons goals are off the table. You can't really draft a Armstrong / Shanahan or Faull and play them under developed. They need time. Where as the mids and running back draftees Id just play.

Hudson Garoni would love to look at him. 23 yo has kicked bags of goals for Werribee for multiple years and went close to VFL Coleman.
Go Tigers!