Author Topic: Neil Balme  (Read 28556 times)

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Re: Neil Balme
« Reply #300 on: March 17, 2024, 10:32:14 PM »
TIS

You are a stuffing dog

Total stuffing grub

Keep your mouth shut

And before you PM me with your normal threats of coming to front you , how about you come and front me

Tough guy

Offline TigerLand

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I <3 Mrs Hardwick
« Reply #301 on: March 18, 2024, 12:49:15 AM »
Sad to hear about NB.

I'd say with his slow removal from responsibilities is that this has been long coming.

Go Tigers!

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #302 on: March 18, 2024, 05:17:19 AM »
TIS

You are a stuffing dog

Total stuffing grub

Keep your mouth shut

And before you PM me with your normal threats of coming to front you , how about you come and front me

Tough guy
Wtf are you on about, and if you wanna meet face to face, fly over. Will be happy to meet. You really have issues, but if you think I gave my time to waste being baited by you, think again. But you seem very confident and strong, come over , what's stopping you?

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #303 on: March 18, 2024, 05:19:15 AM »

Hmm, I knew people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & died from Covid. I also know people who weren't "jibby jabbed" & are now suffering Long Covid, I mean really suffering,. Constant headaches, respiratory problems, & various other symptoms.
How many people suffered adverse reactions to the vaccines, relatively few all things considered. Far more would have died without the "jibby Jab"

You know they've just discovered that "long covid" is not really a thing and even leftist media outlets are reporting it:

https://www.theage.com.au/national/long-covid-doesn-t-exist-as-we-know-it-according-to-new-research-20240314-p5fcjz.html

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2024/mar/15/long-covid-symptoms-flu-cold

:shh
Covid , long covid , global burning, cow poo is destroying the earth ...... Lmao