Author Topic: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ the M.C.G. --- Round 14, 2024  (Read 5556 times)

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
Richmond vs Hawthorn @ the M.C.G. --- Round 14, 2024
« on: June 09, 2024, 06:04:17 PM »
AFL Round 14

RICHMOND vs Hawthorn

Saturday, 15th June @ the M.C.G.

Start time:  4:35 pm

Odds: (Sportsbet)
Richmond  $2.51
Hawthorn  $1.53

https://www.afl.com.au/afl/matches/6011

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Richmond vs Hawthorn @ the M.C.G. --- Round 14, 2024
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2024, 07:49:59 PM »
$2.51 worth a punt and I'm not punter.

Reckon the boys will get up for dusty.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2024, 08:10:39 PM »
There's very few excuses for our members and supporters not to pack out the MCG on Saturday
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 12:05:59 AM »
Need to redeem themselves after the disgraceful turnout for Cotch's 300th.... >:(
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2024, 12:35:38 AM »
$2-50 v the Wees and Poos with Lunch back. Load up.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2024, 10:30:22 AM »
I think we will give a good performance however the Hawks are one of the form teams at the moment. They have been brilliant for over a month.
Unleash the tornado

Offline Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2024, 11:40:56 AM »
agree Matt,

a mate was telling me last night that the hawks are going to really make a big deal of dusty's 300th  to take our mind off the job.

lets hope it has the opposite effect.

NaNk may have a second string ruckman again, so lets hope he performs again

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2024, 12:53:59 PM »
Dawks remind me of us in the old days when we'd have a good run all the way to 9th....got some very good players but no real out & out stars ...and this will be another year when they won't finish low enough to get a good draft hand.....will be interesting to see what they'll do during trade week , can totally see them overrating the list and trading picks for a bunch of b & c graders again.... :shh
« Last Edit: June 10, 2024, 01:11:09 PM by Diocletian »
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2024, 01:25:08 PM »
100% agree.

What truly elite players do they have on their list? I’d say the only clear standout is Sicily who will be 30 at the start of next season.

Other than that they’ve got some good players like Day and Newcombe that can look very very good on their day, but imo that list has nowhere near enough elite talent to start contending in the next 2-3 seasons.

Offline Hard Roar Tiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2024, 07:35:27 AM »
Dawks remind me of us in the old days when we'd have a good run all the way to 9th....got some very good players but no real out & out stars ...and this will be another year when they won't finish low enough to get a good draft hand.....will be interesting to see what they'll do during trade week , can totally see them overrating the list and trading picks for a bunch of b & c graders again.... :shh

Chol being the barometer. Great when there’s nothing to lose and then goes missing in the big games
“I find it nearly impossible to make those judgments, but he is certainly up there with the really important ones, he is certainly up there with the Francis Bourkes and the Royce Harts and the Kevin Bartlett and the Kevin Sheedys, there is no doubt about that,” Balme said.

Offline lamington

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2024, 09:54:59 PM »
Their surge in form coincided with the return of will day. I personally highly rate him and with Day playing like he’s the next captain in waiting we are at a risk of getting rolled.

That being said if lynch lines up and is fit I actually think we comfortably win

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2024, 07:31:54 PM »
Ticketing question - now the game is fully ticketed and it appears there are no general admin tickets available, if I wanted to sit with some friends that have general admin tickets, what is the best option? Can I get standing room and then still go into the general admin seating areas?
Only options showing up for me are level 1 wing, level 4, restricted view and standing room.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2024, 08:05:45 PM »
Ticketing question - now the game is fully ticketed and it appears there are no general admin tickets available, if I wanted to sit with some friends that have general admin tickets, what is the best option? Can I get standing room and then still go into the general admin seating areas?
Only options showing up for me are level 1 wing, level 4, restricted view and standing room.

question best directed to the Membership Dept.

But as it is now ticketed then I doubt you will be able to go and sit in GA seating.

But as i said contact the Membership dept, I am sure they have got a better handle on this than the last 2 that were a shambles (ANZAC eve & Dreamtime)
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2024, 08:11:35 PM »
Thanks WP, have shot them an email.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2024, 09:55:46 PM »
Round 14 v Hawthorn Ticketing Information

Round 14 v Hawthorn (Dustin Martin's 300th match) is in HIGH demand. All members with general admission access will now have to upgrade their seat or redeem standing room for our Round 14 match v Hawthorn. Members with general admission access, including Roaming Tiger members, must upgrade to a reserved ticket by entering their barcode on the Ticketek website

What is a full ticketed match?

Fully ticketed matches are games that have the potential to reach full capacity.

The Club, the venue (MCG) and the AFL make the decision to fully ticket games to give our members the best possible experience at the biggest and most beloved matches of the year. By fully ticketing games, it means general admission members will have secured their seat in advance and do not risk being turned away at the gates.

By having every patron in an assigned seat, it also helps with the significant logistical issues that a crowd of over 70,000 people presents, such as smooth entry and exit. We want all members and supporters to have a great experience at these incredibly special matches, which is why this decision is made. Therefore, all members must secure their seat in advance by following the below processes (excluding those who already have a reserved seat included in their membership).

Simply follow the steps below to secure your seat.

GENERAL ADMISSION MEMBERS:

All general admission members must upgrade to a seat (paid) or redeem a $0 standing room ticket. You will NOT be able to scan in via your general admission membership on game day.

SECURE TICKETS: Click here.

Further information and your barcode has already been sent via email, if you need help from our membership team please call (03) 9426 4400 or contact membership@richmondfc.com.au.

https://membership.richmondfc.com.au/member-faq/member-basics