Author Topic: Official R20 Team vs Pies  (Read 1367 times)

Online HKTigerB

• Future Richmond star
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Official R20 Team vs Pies
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2024, 03:14:41 PM »

The side is full of kids mate, and now your beef is about Blight before it was Smith. Seems like you whinge for everything. Blight was exposed against Fremantle and send to the vfl to work on a few weaknesses.

Spot on.  Wasn't at Willy but was at the ground vs Gold Coast and Blight was getting very blunt and direct feedback from Morro, which is also alluded to in Morro's review of that match.

Offline the claw

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2024, 04:33:43 PM »
:huh3

I have nothing to say

Perplexing indeed. makes you wonder what is really going on behind those four walls.

It’s not unusual for clubs to give a player a taste in the seniors and send them back to work in their deficiency’s , it would make sense .

Really this comment smacks of nothing more than club defending.

So when the club fails to do something like play a 22 yr old kpd who was decent in both senior games, and was surprisingly dropped. Who then goes back for how many weeks now and performs again in the ressies, like he has since he arrived. oh it has to be they want him to work on deficiencies.

What ever happened to giving young blokes a bit of continuity. The expectation is they will make some mistakes.

Yet those same selectors can just ignore a whole years body of horrible work and keep selecting blokes like McIntosh, Short, Sonsie, Ryan and others when are they going to be asked to go back and work on their deficiencies.

This kid is in good form he is ideal for structure atm and god forbid we should be taking every opportunity we have to get games into our younger players in particular our talls.

The side is full of kids, mate go and count them, and now your beef is about Blight before it was Smith. Seems like you whinge for everything. Blight was exposed against Fremantle and send to the vfl to work on a few weaknesses nothing unexpected.

The side still has a shed load of experienced players in it many who don't belong there anymore.
It will have 6 kids wowee a whole whopping shedfull of 6.lol and we cant play one more who keeps playing well.
How many is a good number for a rebuilding team?

Samson Ryan doesn't need to go back and work on things oh i see its one rule for favorites and another rule for others.

You do realise where we are at ? clearly not your  still happy to see them  trying to eke out some meaningless win with a whole bunch of  past it seniors who are badly underperforming.

I was right about Smith and if they have half a brain they will keep playing him. How long do YOU expect kids to bang the door down while seniors stink it up week after week. Now this will be an interesting answer. Odds are  they will probably drop him and retain  a favorite like shitshispants short who sets a marvelous tone for the kids, he  would not be one of your favs by any chance.

Blight plain as day should be playing senior footy most people are scratching their heads wondering why not.  But hey you don't see it or more to the point the club says no and thats okay by you. Footy clubs love supporters like you who just blindly swallow everything they say hook line and sinker.

If we dropped every kid who got taught a lesson in a game, no every senior player  as well we would not be able to field a senior team.
For your info it was a bad match up playing the slower Blight on Treacy with no one there to give him a chop out. Surprise surprise he did well once the move was made.

Anyway enough of this rubbish debate you keep kidding yourself if it makes you feel better,  me im just gunna keep being honest.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2024, 04:47:09 PM »

The side is full of kids mate, and now your beef is about Blight before it was Smith. Seems like you whinge for everything. Blight was exposed against Fremantle and send to the vfl to work on a few weaknesses.

Spot on.  Wasn't at Willy but was at the ground vs Gold Coast and Blight was getting very blunt and direct feedback from Morro, which is also alluded to in Morro's review of that match.

There you go. There’s some context. Thanks HK  :thumbsup

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2024, 05:10:36 PM »
I hope blight gave it back. Morris is absolutely hopeless

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2024, 05:24:45 PM »

He can also learn at AFL level surely, given how short our backline looks

Online georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2024, 05:33:49 PM »
:huh3

I have nothing to say

Perplexing indeed. makes you wonder what is really going on behind those four walls.

It’s not unusual for clubs to give a player a taste in the seniors and send them back to work in their deficiency’s , it would make sense .

Really this comment smacks of nothing more than club defending.

So when the club fails to do something like play a 22 yr old kpd who was decent in both senior games, and was surprisingly dropped. Who then goes back for how many weeks now and performs again in the ressies, like he has since he arrived. oh it has to be they want him to work on deficiencies.

What ever happened to giving young blokes a bit of continuity. The expectation is they will make some mistakes.

Yet those same selectors can just ignore a whole years body of horrible work and keep selecting blokes like McIntosh, Short, Sonsie, Ryan and others when are they going to be asked to go back and work on their deficiencies.

This kid is in good form he is ideal for structure atm and god forbid we should be taking every opportunity we have to get games into our younger players in particular our talls.

The side is full of kids, mate go and count them, and now your beef is about Blight before it was Smith. Seems like you whinge for everything. Blight was exposed against Fremantle and send to the vfl to work on a few weaknesses nothing unexpected.

The side still has a shed load of experienced players in it many who don't belong there anymore.
It will have 6 kids wowee a whole whopping shedfull of 6.lol and we cant play one more who keeps playing well.
How many is a good number for a rebuilding team?

Samson Ryan doesn't need to go back and work on things oh i see its one rule for favorites and another rule for others.

You do realise where we are at ? clearly not your  still happy to see them  trying to eke out some meaningless win with a whole bunch of  past it seniors who are badly underperforming.

I was right about Smith and if they have half a brain they will keep playing him. How long do YOU expect kids to bang the door down while seniors stink it up week after week. Now this will be an interesting answer. Odds are  they will probably drop him and retain  a favorite like shitshispants short who sets a marvelous tone for the kids, he  would not be one of your favs by any chance.

Blight plain as day should be playing senior footy most people are scratching their heads wondering why not.  But hey you don't see it or more to the point the club says no and thats okay by you. Footy clubs love supporters like you who just blindly swallow everything they say hook line and sinker.

If we dropped every kid who got taught a lesson in a game, no every senior player  as well we would not be able to field a senior team.
For your info it was a bad match up playing the slower Blight on Treacy with no one there to give him a chop out. Surprise surprise he did well once the move was made.

Anyway enough of this rubbish debate you keep kidding yourself if it makes you feel better,  me im just gunna keep being honest.

How many kids left in the vfl to play ????. You had a look lately go count them.Were are you getting the other players from? lol
I know where we are in rejuvenation,  6 kids in our side only lool
Ryan had a spell in the vfl and yeah he hasn'tset the world on fire , but his a slow burn as a ruck get games into him
Honestly he can't win Yze you were crying out for the kids to play there playing
Blight regardless wrong matchup or not it's a good experience to learn.
Talk some facts instead of bs and trying to prove a point for the sake of it.

Online camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2024, 05:34:21 PM »
Mustn’t know a lot about how clubs work and player development , old darkcloud !,  to think a kid who was picked  in the mid season draft wouldn’t have to work on a few skills is amazing . I would be more worried about his development for the future than playing him in a game that doesn’t mean anything but boasting rights in a year that is gone .

Offline eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2024, 05:47:36 PM »
Sonsie omitted and Nank out. Taranto and Vlastuin  in. Shame Bauer did not get a game.

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2024, 04:30:06 PM »
RICHMOND

B:  Ben Miller               Nathan Broad              Nick Vlastuin

HB: Jayden Short         James Trezise               Daniel Rioli

C: Hugo Ralphsmith       Dion Prestia           Kamdyn McIntosh

HF: Rhyan Mansell          Liam Baker             Seth Campbell

F:    Noah Balta             Shai Bolton            Jacob Koschitzke

R:  Samson Ryan           Tim Taranto              Jacob Hopper

Int: Thomson Dow    Tom Brown       Steely Green       Sam Banks      Kaleb Smith         

Emg:  Tyler Sonsie      Jacob Bauer     Matthew Coulthard

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1610122/key-duo-return-to-face-pies

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2024, 04:34:50 PM »
The Pies have made 5 changes including no De Goey.

Collingwood

In: Schultz, Cox, Bytel, Harrison, Parker

Out: McInnes (Omitted), Kreuger (Injured), Sullivan (Omitted), Markov (Personal Reason), De Goey (Injured)

-----------------------

B: B.Maynard, D.Moore, I.Quaynor

HB: J.Noble, N.Daicos, W.Parker

C: S.Sidebottom, N.Long, J.Daicos

HF: B.Hill, L.Schultz, J.Elliott

F: M.Cox, D.McStay, J.Howe

FOLL: D.Cameron, S.Pendlebury, J.Crisp

I/C: P.Lipinski, J.Bytel, W.Hoskin-Elliott, H.Harrison, J.Richards

Emg: B.Frampton, L.Sullivan, O.Markov

https://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/1610122/key-duo-return-to-face-pies

Online Go Richo 12

• Richmond tragic, bleeding heart, hopeless cricketer and terrible fisherman.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2024, 05:50:45 PM »
Markov omitted for personal reason but listed as an emergency?

Online MintOnLamb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • You have to think anyway, so why not think big? DT
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2024, 07:15:23 PM »
Interesting Coultard listed in VFL starting side

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2024, 07:27:19 PM »
Why? So are Bauer and Sonsie
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"