Author Topic: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Marvel Stadium --- Round 22, 2024  (Read 2166 times)

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Richmond vs St Kilda @ Marvel Stadium --- Round 22, 2024
« Reply #75 on: August 11, 2024, 07:45:12 PM »
Nankervis monstered again by a kid.. and so many think he is a great captain and ruckman. Does my head in .

He is really poor. Since our flags he has been one of the biggest disappointments for mine.

He is not a leaders a hole.
Was just very lucky to ruck to a great midfield.. Sydney got rid of him for a reason. He is undisciplined, makes stupid decisions so uses bravado to distract all of  how incompetent he is. Too short, too slow and TOO STUPID.. but a hot WAG . THATS IT
Nank's been beaten easily by Marshall today, but you don't end up a 3-time premiership player through "luck".
Yes you can, he is living proof!!! Our midfield made him look ok. He has since been exposed. Too slow, no agility, too STUPID, undisciplined but know it all's are blinded by their black and yellow glasses. Grigg won a premiership as a back up ruckman, I guess that makes him an all-time amazing ruck

Nank was a beast through our dynasty years. His ground level and around the ground work were pivotal.

Also who is this kid that he got monstered by? Is it 28 year old Rowan Marshall or did the saints play another ruck that I’m not aware of - genuine question as I missed the game.

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #76 on: August 11, 2024, 08:03:48 PM »
yes its marshall and he is a great ruckman. Shouldn't judge Nank on todays game, but over the last 2 years he has been very average, and not a great leader.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline torch

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • 28YrM&8YrMRC 🏆🏆🏆 ‘17, ‘19-‘20; 2 x Attendee 🐯
« Reply #77 on: August 11, 2024, 08:04:12 PM »
It is very tough to watch.

2 wins and 19 losses.

Is this our worst season since when? 2004? 2007?

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
« Reply #78 on: August 11, 2024, 08:09:06 PM »
It is very tough to watch.

2 wins and 19 losses.

Is this our worst season since when? 2004? 2007?

Ever....  :shh
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #79 on: August 11, 2024, 08:26:05 PM »
yes its marshall and he is a great ruckman. Shouldn't judge Nank on todays game, but over the last 2 years he has been very average, and not a great leader.

Oh I agree but let’s not rewrite history and say he was average during the dynasty.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #80 on: August 11, 2024, 08:37:48 PM »
First time I’ve seen someone 28 years old and barely a year younger described as a ‘kid’ btw  :snidegrin

Online Francois Jackson

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2024, 10:21:04 PM »

Oh I agree but let’s not rewrite history and say he was average during the dynasty.

I never said that as I don't think it's true. He has just lost his way IMO since I think 2022. There were some games that year i  thought we really can't rely on him anymore.

Currently a member of the Roupies, and employed by the great man Roup.

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2024, 11:30:54 PM »

I never said that as I don't think it's true. He has just lost his way IMO since I think 2022. There were some games that year i  thought we really can't rely on him anymore.

Yeah it wasn’t your comment FJ.

Anyway I think he’s the least of our worries, at least positionally. Agree his captaincy needs to end as of the final siren against the suns R23. Otherwise he’s the best ruck we have and it isn’t close imo.

Offline Tigeritis™©®

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Richmond, Premiers 2017.2019.2020
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2024, 11:44:31 PM »
Our fitness is deplorable.

We need to get Innes back and pay him whatever he wants.

While I get your point Innes left for the top job at another Club, when there wasn't the same vacancy at Richmond.  He is currently contracted I can't see the Swans letting him go
We can make him an offer he can't refuse.  :rollin
The club that keeps giving.

Offline Tiger_In_Sicily

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2024, 01:36:16 AM »
Nankervis monstered again by a kid.. and so many think he is a great captain and ruckman. Does my head in .

He is really poor. Since our flags he has been one of the biggest disappointments for mine.

Was just very lucky to ruck to a great midfield.. Sydney got rid of him for a reason. He is undisciplined, makes stupid decisions so uses bravado to distract all of  how incompetent he is. Too short, too slow and TOO STUPID.. but a hot WAG . THATS IT
Nank's been beaten easily by Marshall today, but you don't end up a 3-time premiership player through "luck".
Yes you can, he is living proof!!! Our midfield made him look ok. He has since been exposed. Too slow, no agility, too STUPID, undisciplined but know it all's are blinded by their black and yellow glasses. Grigg won a premiership as a back up ruckman, I guess that makes him an all-time amazing ruck

Nank was a beast through our dynasty years. His ground level and around the ground work were pivotal.

Also who is this kid that he got monstered by? Is it 28 year old Rowan Marshall or did the saints play another ruck that I’m not aware of - genuine question as I missed the game.
The beast that gets pantsed by young developing stuffing now.. you go ahead and live in the past. He was very fortunate to have an awesome midfield around him

Offline one-eyed

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
    • One-Eyed Richmond
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2024, 01:48:52 AM »
Yesterday's game was the lowest tackle game since 2006.

Our pressure rating was just 161.

David King on First Crack said certain Tigers have checked out and the Club should be mature enough to sit down with those that want to leave and not play them if they aren't willing to give their all.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2024, 10:52:09 AM »
Got a few bluggers out there continuing let us down.

Offline mat073

• Perth's biggest tiger tragic.
  • RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2024, 02:17:39 PM »
Yesterday during the second quarter - I fell asleep and woke up during the half time break.

I don’t believe that has ever happened to me before.

However I am enjoying Carlton , Essendon, Collingwood and Fremantle imploding - those flogs missing the 8 and us having pick 1 plus a potential gluttony of first rounders makes this season worthwhile.
Unleash the tornado

Offline camboon

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2024, 02:46:11 PM »
There was some good signs with our kids , a little bit of hope, we just need to kids who are stars to build a side around . And I can’t see us improving next year , but sometimes you get what you need not what to want.
I think our forward line is what is killing our hopes this year , they are not competitive, and I blame our recruitment , even some gurus on this site saw it coming , you build your side from 2 potential star key forwards, we have none that are reliable!

Offline Tiger Khosh

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2024, 07:38:49 PM »

The beast that gets pantsed by young developing stuffing now.. you go ahead and live in the past. He was very fortunate to have an awesome midfield around him

All good mate. Still getting a good laugh at you calling 28 year old gun ruck Rowan Marshall a ‘kid’.  :snidegrin :snidegrin :snidegrin