Author Topic: Official R22 team vs Saints  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
Re: Official R22 team vs Saints
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2024, 10:33:00 PM »
Dow
Ryan

Why

Why no McAuliffe, Blight etc.

Must be tanking

Online eliminator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2024, 06:51:30 AM »
Would have been the perfect game to bring in McAuliffe and Blight to give more experience as got nothing to lose.

Offline Simonator

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2024, 07:07:48 AM »
Believe McAuliffe is battling a sore hip.

Honestly who cares about this season anyway.

Will be interesting to see where blight stands next year when we hopefully have a healthy list.

Offline georgies31

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2024, 11:54:16 AM »
Gez pack of whingers here play the kids still whinge. Honesty no matter what Yze does people complain.

Lmao -he's only played them due to injuries and they're always the first to be dropped..except Dow the worst performed and oldest of them all....playing him ahead of KMac2 & even Sonsie is laughable....sacrificing their development to play him on ball is criminal....everyone getting excited about all these kids we're gonna draft next year when they'll more than likely all be languishing in the reserves all season so we can justify the overs we paid for Taranto & Hopper, Prestia can hobble around for a farewell lap and some recycled dud like Hobbs or Phillips can show us exactly why they were fringe players at their previous clubs......we'll have an exciting VFL side if nothing else... :shh

Here we go the narrative his playing them because of injuries 🙄 like I said no matter what he does people complain. Sonsie had alot of opportunities didn't show much at all. Give me the lottery numbers because you must have a crystal ball with the bs your already spitting out for 2025.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2024, 12:44:19 PM »
Believe McAuliffe is battling a sore hip.

Honestly who cares about this season anyway.

Will be interesting to see where blight stands next year when we hopefully have a healthy list.

Shame about KMac2.

Agree re: Blight. I actually think Young is decent when fit, just had a poor year. I see him playing the Astbury role somewhat.

Between Balta, Miller, Blight, Young and Gibcus we should actually have options and depth down back.

Forward line...Lynch nearly finished. Kosi limited ability. Gray a MSD. Fawcett only getting a VFL game finally. Bauer? Lefau knee. We have problems here.

Offline Assange Tiger 😎

• Founding member of the Fab 5
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Leader Of AT's Outsiders
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2024, 01:36:44 PM »
Gez pack of whingers here play the kids still whinge. Honesty no matter what Yze does people complain.

Lmao -he's only played them due to injuries and they're always the first to be dropped..except Dow the worst performed and oldest of them all....playing him ahead of KMac2 & even Sonsie is laughable....sacrificing their development to play him on ball is criminal....everyone getting excited about all these kids we're gonna draft next year when they'll more than likely all be languishing in the reserves all season so we can justify the overs we paid for Taranto & Hopper, Prestia can hobble around for a farewell lap and some recycled dud like Hobbs or Phillips can show us exactly why they were fringe players at their previous clubs......we'll have an exciting VFL side if nothing else... :shh

Here we go the narrative his playing them because of injuries 🙄 like I said no matter what he does people complain. Sonsie had alot of opportunities didn't show much at all. Give me the lottery numbers because you must have a crystal ball with the bs your already spitting out for 2025.

Very true Sonsie was given plenty of games...as a forward where he literally never played in the reserves

It's pretty clear that a lot of these kids are only in the side because of injuries. I mean stuff, a kid is missing out so that we can witness the Thomson Dow show once again.
I work in Africa and they were taking the pee out of me for saving Africa.......
"Living the dream ,not as a slave to the system. If that makes me a tosser, then I'm a proud tosser... I have plenty of time to toss"

Online Knighter

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2024, 05:10:30 PM »
Dow
Ryan

Why

Must be tanking

We want pick 1 - only way playing Ryan makes sense.

Offline Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2024, 09:23:49 PM »
Dow
Ryan

Why

Must be tanking

We want pick 1 - only way playing Ryan makes sense.

And Dow :lol