Author Topic: Six Giants banned, seven more sanctioned over Wacky Wednesday (Fox)  (Read 460 times)

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • RWNJ / Leftist Snowflake - depends who you ask....
Re: Six Giants banned, seven more sanctioned over Wacky Wednesday (Fox)
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2024, 03:41:26 PM »
I think I've heard it all now. Dobbing by a random woke bar tender that didn't like a private prank, is the same now as dobbing in old mate Pell hahahaha

I think you have form if I recall you were quick to blame Dusty over the chopsticks scenario.

Wake up WP seriously.

Giants will be top 4 and I hope they win it, just like Fagan did over that rubbish he was put through.

GWS wymynz apparently lost last night because of the trauma caused by their male club mates according to their coach... :joker
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

FJ is the only one that makes sense.

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2024, 04:11:08 PM »
True prejudice and vilification is born out of hatred. See the colonisation of Australia or the Holocaust for examples.

Making jokes about it doesn't contribute to it or water it down IMO. Racism, sexism and every other -ism.

I'm half Chinese, most people can't tell, but I still get a laugh out of the sheer volume of Asian jokes that are made by naïve people around me.

Ultimately I see this outcome as extraordinarily leftist (and I vote left, always), woke, and it reeks of virtue-signalling.

The AFL has it's own forms of corruption and discriminatory behaviour but they maintain a façade of this moral high ground and I don't buy it.

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2024, 04:59:08 PM »
lmao "I hate this kind of shyte but will always vote for it........" :propeller
"Much of the social history of the Western world, over the past three decades, has been a history of replacing what worked with what sounded good...."

- Thomas Sowell

Online Andyy

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2024, 09:04:47 AM »

People hate things about their husbands and wives but still see the bigger picture.

Grow up...

Offline Diocletian

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2024, 07:23:45 PM »

People hate things about their husbands and wives but still see the bigger picture.

Grow up...

Lmao what's this "bigger picture" you speak of?  Imagine not understanding that all this crap is related.... :shh

- Thomas Sowell

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2024, 10:32:53 PM »
I've refrained from replying in this thread until now because I needed to calm down

But today I thought stuff it. Just take off the Mod cap and post what you really want to say

I'll happily give myself a 48 hour suspension

So after this post for the next 48 hours I will be just moderating or posting articles, will not be commenting on any topic

SO here goes...

I think I've heard it all now. Dobbing by a random woke bar tender that didn't like a private prank, is the same now as dobbing in old mate Pell hahahaha

I think you have form if I recall you were quick to blame Dusty over the chopsticks scenario.

Wake up WP seriously.

Giants will be top 4 and I hope they win it, just like Fagan did over that rubbish he was put through.

Frankie, I am sick to death of your constant need to bring up Chopsticks and accuse me of things I didn't say. Without fail you have to have a pathetic little dig and you use that to try and make some sort of point. I am not going to repeat what I have said and BTW proven over and over again.

I didn't see the joke or the context and neither did you but keep participating in trial by media with the rest of the morally vain peanut gallery... ::)

Not sure pedo priests got away with things due to an anti-dob in culture  - bit more complex than that....either way the biggest anti-dob in culture is in the criminal world and jail where the consequences for dobbing are often lethal and pretty sure even they've always made an exception for pedos... :shh

As is your way you have to throw in an insult for good measure. Why is that?

Trial by media? Give me a break. It seems you are saying that making a joke about rape is OK in certain contexts. Now in your world it maybe OK but in my leftist, woke world it isn't. Rape isn't a laughing matter in any context.

Your comment about the "biggest anti-dob in culture is in the criminal world and jail where the consequences for dobbing are often lethal and pretty sure even they've always made an exception for pedos" is not in dispute. But for decades Priests weren't dobbed in? Did the dob in culture play a part IMO it did.

You don't agree and that's your choice. But surely you can make your point without the petty insult.

================

So finally .. I don't care that people don't agree with me that's all part of the discussion/debate process.

What I have a massive issue with is the same posters apparently needing to throw in a snide comment, a cheap insult, troll or bait, mock posters and their beliefs or simply belittle others when they don't agree.

Then the same posters sook when they cop warnings for doing it or hide behind their favourite come backs of either I'm playing favourites or the best one; the stock standard "someone else started it.".

Talk about hypocrisy.

Disagree? fine I don't give a crap because we can't all agree but at least have the courage to stick to discussing or debating the topic without the other crap that some on here seem to need to dish out to somehow try and justify their view

It isn't that hard but then again perhaps for some it is
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline Damo

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Member of famed “Gang Of Four”. Ground the airbus!
Pretty soft giving yourself 48 hours for that WP

I grabbed the popcorn and was expecting a BIG go