Author Topic: Kyle Archibald  (Read 2299 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Kyle Archibald
« on: June 29, 2004, 12:58:57 AM »
As WP has reported previously in "On The Prowl",  Kyle has been steadily overcoming his O.P. Miller mentioned tonight that in 4 weeks time he'll be back off the long-term injury list. That also means Kel Moore will be place back on the rookie list so the next 4 weeks will be the last chance this year to play Kel in the seniors. Let's hope we do.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline yandb

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
Re: Kyle Archibald
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 10:14:46 AM »
maybe its time for duncan to play his farwell match and retire with our blessing and promote kelvin onto the list full time

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 11:33:21 AM »
maybe its time for duncan to play his farwell match and retire with our blessing and promote kelvin onto the list full time

Greg Miller said on 3AW last evening that both Kellaway D. & Matthew Rogers will not be playing next season.

let's take the positives where can folks  ;D ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline wrennyboy

• Future Richmond star
  • Captain Coughlan
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2004, 11:44:18 AM »
When i was watchin teh press conference yseterday while frawley was talking all the players were tackling each other one on one. And i noticed that archibald is a mammoth of a kid. Lets hope he plays a few games for coburg and gets his fitness up and plays good footy and he can be another debuant. Kel Moore h as to play the next 4 games.
wrenny