Author Topic: who will go next?  (Read 2385 times)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
Re: who will go next?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2006, 12:04:40 AM »
One addition to the above scenario. If Richo as a vet was to be moved outside the senior list with Gas next year then that would free up another senior list spot meaning one less current Tiger would need to be delisted. The offshoot of that is we would then have only 4 rookie spots maximum available to us and one of those is already taken by Graham. So we could only draft 3 new rookies in December. Currently with Gas outside and Richo inside the senior list, we have a maximum of 5 rookie spots available and could draft 4 new rookies.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline Mopsy

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Once a Tiger always a Tiger
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2006, 07:43:32 AM »
I think we will keep Jackson

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »
This assumes that Howat is not elevated to the list.  Perhaps Howat will be forced onto the rookie list for a 2nd year and that would mean all of the above would be delisted.

I think it is a given that Howat will be on the senior list in 2006 - my "sauce" is "leek soup" who's sure they heard it at the RFC B&F ;D
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline jezza

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2006, 09:19:19 AM »
By my count we have 36 players at the moment, 2 of which are rookies. If Gaspar and Richo are outside the main list next year, then that leaves 6 senior spots free. We could promote Howat which leaves 5 spots. Personally I don't expect any more delistings, 5 or 6 kids coming in is enough.