Author Topic: How excited are you about the Tiges in 2007?  (Read 3096 times)

Gordon Bennett

Re: How excited are you about the Tiges in 2007?
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2006, 10:16:52 AM »
I'm more excited than I have been in a fair while, but I'll admit to being a perennial pre-season optimist.

I certainly have faith and hope....just need to find a little more charity to round it out.

Offline wayne

• Fame of Hall
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • In Absentia
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »
I must say i'm very excited, but i do try to tell myself that these guys we are pinning our hopes on are still only just turning 19-20 years old.

Once they hit that 24-26 year old mark, then i'll be soiling myself with sheer excitement.
And you may not think I care for you
When you know down inside that I really do

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
Let's just say I trying to not get too excited  :thumbsup

Sound advice WP. I'm excited now but a upset loss to Carlton in round 1 which won't be a easy game by any means would bring out the  :banghead very quickly. 
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline F0551L

• One Eyed Richmond Gold member "eat em alive" Marching on to Victory in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Strong and Bold
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2006, 12:40:15 AM »
every year the preseason goss is good , how much we have improved and the extra spark the new boys will give us, the spin doctors are earning their $$$ and as supporters we like to have our ears tickled  when your on the otherside of the country sites like OER are part of your lifeline to the club and you come to depend on the posts to help convince you that this time it will be different
 recent audio links, the video footage ive seen, comments posted by regulars all are stirring the belief,the passion and desire within to see our boys take the next step in 07
so yes im excited and am anticipating improvement on last year, but im still a realist with 2 feet on the ground,  all i ask is that each player tries their best every minute of every game, support your teammates, take the hard knock, play the team game, success comes hand in hand with commitment, belief and hard work
2007 Tiger Time  here's hoping :pray
EAT EM ALIVE 2016 TIGERS

Retired to the Bench

Offline LondonTiger

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2006, 09:56:49 PM »
Well after my 10 year exile from Melbourne, missing just the 2001 finals series, I will be back for the finals in 2007.

:cheers