Author Topic: Winning attitude and killer instinct  (Read 2445 times)

Bulluss

Re: Winning attitude and killer instinct
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 11:07:19 AM »
what we need to do is re-develop that killer mentality like we had under Northey.

Half of the players dont play for each other, it was great to see Paddy Bowden fire up when Fev bumped Krak.

We need to see them hunting in packs and gang tackling the opposition, put fear into them and hit them hard.

They should start a new KPI in which they record the number of times that you help out a team mate, it could be a sheppard etc but i would think it would be very low at the moment.

Also need to be more direct and kick it longer.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 11:16:43 AM »
what we need to do is re-develop that killer mentality like we had under Northey.

Half of the players dont play for each other, it was great to see Paddy Bowden fire up when Fev bumped Krak.

We need to see them hunting in packs and gang tackling the opposition, put fear into them and hit them hard.

They should start a new KPI in which they record the number of times that you help out a team mate, it could be a sheppard etc but i would think it would be very low at the moment.

i second that!

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »

i second that!

Excellent idea Bully. The AFL stats say we are the worst side in tackles and 1%ers and it shows.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Online WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 01:36:08 PM »

:clapping :congrats

Spot on Bull couldn't agree more
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)