Author Topic: Richo 10 away from 700 career goals  (Read 3983 times)

Offline cub

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • "Tigertime!"
    • bantigertrade
Re: Richo 10 away from 700 career goals
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 01:01:03 PM »
 :thumbsup A true champion that busts his rrrrs for the club - Good on ya champ, at least I got one smile for the night. :cheers

Ox

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 01:16:20 PM »
wacked

Edit: Avoiding swear filter
« Last Edit: April 21, 2007, 01:52:25 PM by one-eyed »

letsgetiton!

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 01:37:15 PM »
well done richo, to pusue your own selfish goals you have reached a milestone at the detriment of the club

what really sucks about richo is he never ever plays to the game plan, he believes the whole world revolves around him

for someone who thinks he puts the team first he sure does not act like it on the ground

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 04:36:18 PM »
Get over it X.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
Get over it X.

am i not allowed to have an opinion

ur opinion is that he is a hunk and sex machine

mine is that i have seen better looking heads on richards than i have seen on his shoulders and also that he is very overrated as a player these days and is detrimental to our development

Offline JohnF

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • ROFLMAO
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 10:14:52 PM »
You can't kick 700+ goals and be anything but a very good player at the least.

But that's all Richo is, a very good player. He is not a champion, no frikken way.

His goal conversion is pretty scchitty if you factor in how many times he kicks it out on the full or fails to score at all (something not taken into account on goals/points ratios) but that's not the be all and end all of his drawbacks. He gives away stupid free kicks and often brain farts over simple skill tasks like hand balling to a team mate.

All those things keep him from being a champion. He is a very good player and we should come to terms with him being that, nothing more and nothing less.

Ox

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2007, 12:57:37 AM »
seriously,how many behinds and out on the fulls has he kicked ???

Anyone ?

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2007, 08:28:43 AM »
Get over it X.

am i not allowed to have an opinion

ur opinion is that he is a hunk and sex machine

mine is that i have seen better looking heads on richards than i have seen on his shoulders and also that he is very overrated as a player these days and is detrimental to our development
You've made your point (repeatedly) now get over it!!!

Oxx:  Don't know about the OOF but I do know that in the past few years Richo hasn't been the leading person for most behinds.  I think Gehrig takes that title.

Offline WilliamPowell

• Administrator
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Better to ignore a fool than encourage one
    • One Eyed Richmond
« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2007, 05:19:14 PM »
well done richo, to pusue your own selfish goals you have reached a milestone at the detriment of the club

what really sucks about richo is he never ever plays to the game plan, he believes the whole world revolves around him

for someone who thinks he puts the team first he sure does not act like it on the ground

Richo never ever plays to the game plan ??? Really  ??? Seriously  ???

Richo plays to the game plan, alot of players play to the game plan X - but guess what alot of them don't or if they do they don't have the skill to execute the bloody thing.

At a pre-match function on Firday night we were addressed by one of the coaches - who gave us an insight to our game plan and what the players had been instructed to do.

You wanna know what happened.... the vast majority of the tean didn't follow the bloody plan.

But guess who did ........... RICHO.

His instruction was to lead forward and then quickly double back towards goal the players were told to wait for him to head backso he was one on one. He did that relentlessly and what did get him? Zippo or crap delivery again because most of them just kicked it- didn't look didn't give a stuff. Please don't tell me that's Richo's fault

But struth when the same thing happens to Jay and what do people say...bloody crap delivery or of course oh its richos fault. Give me a break.

Does Richo sometimes stuff up - yep you betcha, they all do. But to say he never ever follows the game plan is ridiculous

And for what it is worth....

We had to wait until the 3rd quarter for them to follow the plan and guess what happened - we got back into the game, actually should have leading but we kicked 3.8 when it should have been 8.3. that is a fact
"Oh yes I am a dreamer, I still see us flying high!"

from the song "Don't Walk Away" by Pat Benatar 1988 (Wide Awake In Dreamland)

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2007, 07:34:29 PM »
His instruction was to lead forward and then quickly double back towards goal the players were told to wait for him to head backso he was one on one. He did that relentlessly and what did get him? Zippo or crap delivery again because most of them just kicked it- didn't look didn't give a stuff. Please don't tell me that's Richo's fault

But struth when the same thing happens to Jay and what do people say...bloody crap delivery or of course oh its richos fault. Give me a break.
Thank you WP. No surprise. It's easy to blame the coach but many of our players are dumb, selfish and lazy. I hate saying it but it's sadly true. Sure the gameplan needs tweaking but Plough's success or undoing will be how he handles this problem from now on. We need to clean out the players especially senior players who can't or won't understand basic strategy in modern footy ::).
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Tigermonk

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 09:07:35 AM »
Richo Richoman l want to see the Richoman  :lol
if he was at anopther team he kick 100 goals easy
his a true champ  :gotigers