Author Topic: Ho Hum - Another Pathetic Attempt to play footbal  (Read 4399 times)

Ox

Re: Ho Hum - Another Pathetic Attempt to play footbal
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2004, 04:40:57 PM »
And what is with Richo being our forward line???? Mostly had no one their to help him, and time and time again when we had the run going  forward the player with the ball had to slow it down cos there was no one in the forward line except Richo and his four minders!!!!

Thats's the genius of Frawley 2JD.
Pure genius. :P

Offline om21

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Original Melbourne 21
    • Original Melbourne 21
Re: Ho Hum - Another Pathetic Attempt to play footbal
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2004, 10:52:01 AM »
In the middle of the second quarter I turned to the old man and said: 'Why did the idiot decide to stay on as coach?'
We both had no answer.....We understand all the hoo-ha about stablizing the club and seeing the contract out but dead set it is VERY painful. I cant do this anymore(Ive said this a lot the past 3 years)......

My side comments:
+ We are a boring team;
+ How many times do we struggle to get to 10 goals a game?
+ Pettifer is actually decent;
+ Im sick, lack of support, (yet proud, bc he is the lone-wolf and working hard,) of the one-man band called Richo;
+ Crumbers? What are they?
+ Otto backs up my statement made 2.5 years ago : He is not a ruckman;
+ How bad is Chubba?
+ Why use Hyde as a tagger when he runs and can kick it 50+? oHhh I forgot, we DONT WANT TO MOVE THE BALL QUICKLY;
+ Why start Tuck on the bench?
+ Tuck is actually got some ticker about him, been a big rap and will continue to be....
+ Good to see Jackson getting some leather;
+ Moore impresesed with his leading and being an option until YEP thats right BENCHED at 1/4 time;

With all that, Im really fed up....that was insipid that match. Im going away this weekend and was scheduled to be back Sunday 1pm so I can go to the footy.....Ive cancelled that and staying away until Sunday night. Im just sick of the crap.
Den uparxei Ellada xwris AEK.

Finally our new webage: http://www.original21.com/melbourne