Author Topic: Richmond vs Bulldogs match thread  (Read 4003 times)

Offline Stephanie

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • I am from Tigerland!
    • My Myspace
Re: Richmond vs Bulldogs match thread
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 10:01:48 PM »
Thanks for the commentary Julz :thumbsup
On victory we strive. Eat 'em alive!

Ox

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 10:16:25 PM »
LMAO@How pox we REALLY are.

LMAO@ All the accolades pre season and people saying such and such will step up.

LMAO@Gaspar and Bowden

LMAO@ 50/50 Richo

ROFLMAO@Johnson having no abilty to inspire as Captain.

LMAOOO@ Tivendale being the most protected player in the history of the club

LMAOOO@ Being able to see the kids lose respect for the seniors as each qtr roles on.

LMAOOO@ Sihtting ourselves

Ox

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »
and LMAO@ Richo being able toi kick straight when the game is over

LMAO@ Richo wanting the forward 50 but having no idea how his team mates play

LMAOO@ Running around in circles in the backline and @ center bounces

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • For We're From Tigerland
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
You have a weird sense of humour Oxx.  But it beats crying or wanting to smash the tv like some people do.  I just don't feel anything.  And as nothing I say or do will change the situation, I'm not going to waste my energy. 

At least the Aussies flogged the Kiwis in the Anzac Test.

Good night all.

2JD

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 11:47:43 PM »
That was tragic!... And you know what is really sad.........the tiger crowd just about giving a standing ovation when a tiger lays a good tackle or chases down an opponent..FFS! thats what they are supposed to do!!! Its become such a rarity at tigerland that they think its special now >:(  And it was tragic when half the crowd just burst out laughing when Richo kicked out on the full...its not infuriating or head banging...its just sad :(
At least this week i'm not guuted, like you Julz, i dont feel anything at all, just a long season coming up

Offline tiga

• Exhaling Carbon in the
  • RFC Hall of Fame
  • Yes Hampson has taken a mark!
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 01:35:12 AM »
We are still bunching up, not running into space and disposing poorly. We're still hand passing to players under pressure, we're playing on aimlessly and running around in circles. Our gameplan sucks.
As I've said before we don't have the players for this run and gun game. We need structured movement and maintain posession at all costs if we are going to win anything this year. Only then will we learn to lead into space and dispose correctly. Our captain is making as many stupid mistakes as anyone and he is not leading our team or directing traffic. I agree with others here, time to play the kids and let the cards fall where they may. Who knows, they might actually teach a few of our senior players a thing or two!

Time for a Bex and a good lie down!   :sleep :sleep

Offline mightytiges

• RFC Hall of Fame
  • Eat 'Em Alive!
    • oneeyed-richmond.com
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 03:40:27 AM »
Positives:

Foley continues to be our most reliable midfielder.

Polly really gave us something when moved forward kicking 3 and one assist to Hyde to get us back in the game. The only downer was he missed his chance to kick a fourth that would have only made it 10 points the diff.

Rainesy rediscovering his 2006 form.

Joel blanketing Brad Johnson.

Hyde producing another goalscoring cameo.

Running out the game in the second half.

30 scoring shots. We miraculously could have been level pegging or even narrowly in front at 3/4 time if we didn't kick 3.8 in the 3rd quarter.

Negatives:

Petts, Sugar and Krak once again ineffective and out of form. Senior players should not be missing targets by miles.

Our general disposal and lack of 1%ers.
All you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be - Pink Floyd

Offline julzqld

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 08:20:06 AM »
Yes agree with everything you said MT.  How many times do you see Kane Johnson fall over????  And the other Kane has gone back to being Kane Petrified.  Thought Edwards looked good and Polak did well.  Simmo worked his butt off.

letsgetiton!

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 09:33:19 AM »
ok everyone

I HAD A VERY VERY VERY AWSOME NIGHT LAST NIGHT! 

PAUL STANLEY SHOWED EVERYONE WHY HE IS THE BEST STAGE PERFORMER IN THE WORLD, HE GAVE 150% AND WAS FAN EFFING TASTIC!!!!!!!!  TOTAL GUN CHAMPION AND GIVES HIS ALL FOR HIS FANS!!!!

RICHMOND TAKE NOTE, U CAN LEARN ALOT  FROM THIS ROCK GOD!!!

NOW BACK TO THE FOOTY

driving home from the palais i was listening to talk back and so many ppl were bagging the usual suspects
gaspar
sugar
tuck
richo
joel bowden
krak
tivendale

i couldnt really comment as i didnt see the game but i watched it when i got home.

what surprised me is why did joel cop a pasting on talkback , he totally owned brad johnson and kept him to 1 goal!!!!! well done joel :clapping but in saying that i think its time to push joel fwd and play pettifer off the half back line.

richo is a dud, he should be played off the bench, he still cant break a game open or kick a crunch goal. and when he is out there he demands the ball so much that we become way too richo conscious still :banghead :banghead get rid of richo and the players will be forced to look at all options!!!

tuck has become a joke and i dont care if he had a jab in the ankle, he should have made way for jacko

gaspar should be put down, he isnt even up to coburg standard

sugar has become the biggest failure and joke in the afl, he makes vanderberg look like a gr8 captian. drop suagar immediately

krak should be played soley as a fwd, he is out of form but his 1% and hard work was very important for us, and least he set up a few goals with his hard work around the conjested fwd line

tivendale although has had a decent start , goes missiing when the going gets tough, as a senior player he should be having an impact

but im not angry like last week as we were never going to win this game , the bulldogs are far more advanced in their development and they have a better senior core than us.

joel is our only senior player who should be getting a game, the rest should all be delisted traded and let go

its time terry made big moves

petts to the hbf
joel to the hff
raines and lids should be in the guts, with tambling, foley, hyde, edwards
polak has to go to chb, the reason why we got him
thursty at fb as soon as he is fit
jon hbf
jack riewolt chf
richo bench and /or hff
bring in casserly
drop tuck and sugar
drop tivendale

if we are going to lose week in week out we may as well fast track these young kids and give them mileage, they will learn more on teh big stage than in the burgers. 

as mt said we had a few positives and we didnt get blown out of the park

not that mad anymore as i finally worked out what th etigerskin is

ITS A GIANT HANKY TO WIPE THE TEARS AWAY IN 2007!!!

its not all doom and gloom, we will get better but need to clean out our senior core that is letting the team down

go tigers

Ramps

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007, 11:08:06 AM »
fair sledge, but mainly spot on for mine

Life goes on

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 11:11:55 AM »
The Tigerskins will be replaced by Basketballs next season :lol

Offline blaisee

• RFC Hall of Fame
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 11:33:35 AM »
The Tigerskins will be replaced by Basketballs next season :lol

lol at jack coming in his pants at the tigers misfortune

Life goes on

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 11:38:14 AM »
Not called misfortune my friend, it called bad management. Told you months ago ,but you dont want to listen, going to be a very long long year if they dont change things eg game plan etc

letsgetiton!

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 01:54:11 PM »
Not called misfortune my friend, it called bad management. Told you months ago ,but you dont want to listen, going to be a very long long year if they dont change things eg game plan etc

its going to be a long season, yes. but maybe tery is tanking this yr as sheeds did last yr. maybe this is so, maybe not, but it wouldnt surprise me if we do tank the yr out now and have a big clean up at yrs end and blood new talent. 3 yrs too late , but u never know

Ramps

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2007, 02:52:48 PM »
we can tank and get 1 17 and 18 but in order to do this properly they have to trade for another top 10 pick and get a star in the psd. The trading for the extra pick will be the problem- I cant see what we can trade to get it atm.